It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Director: We Worked To Oust Trump, We Create ‘Propaganda,’ Use ‘Fear’...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep I know they think that. I hadn't read all the posts, but this doesn't surprise me.

In the eyes and mind of liberals FOX does it, be it true or not, if they think it is true-it is true in their minds, so that makes it perfectly ok for CNN to do it.

Leftists are really into the revenge culture. If they think someone on the right did something, then they can do it too and they can do it much worse. But that is moral and that is ok, because it is revenge and revenge is acceptable and highly encouraged in the woke cancel culture of progressives and liberals.

We hear this all the time: "... did ...." (conservative, true or not, CNN may have made it up as admitted) SO "Liberals can do it too and that makes it moral and just to get payback and revenge"

If Johnny burned my families house down and someone was in it, I can round up his relatives and put them in Johnny's house and burn them alive - because he did it first. I hear this type of rationale all the time from leftists/progressives/Democrats/liberals.

edit on 4/14/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: The2Billies

A leftist replied in the other thread.

They said whatabout Fox and Trump on the flipside?

Derp.

I don't really think many conservatives are pro-Fox anymore, they're about as slanted as the rest of them.

Trump's not an official news source so he has nothing to do with CNN admitting they make up propoganda.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: Klassified

How is this different than the Russian hacking/influencing?

This was done by Americans.

. . . . . all enemies, foreign and domestic. . .

Exactly.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yep I know they think that. I hadn't read all the posts, but this doesn't surprise me.

In the eyes and mind of liberals FOX does it, be it true or not, if they think it is true-it is true in their minds, so that makes it perfectly ok for CNN to do it.

Leftists are really into the revenge culture. If they think someone on the right did something, then they can do it too and they can do it much worse. But that is moral and that is ok, because it is revenge and revenge is acceptable and highly encouraged in the woke cancel culture of progressives and liberals.

We hear this all the time: "... did ...." (conservative, true or not, CNN may have made it up as admitted) SO "Liberals can do it too and that makes it moral and just to get payback and revenge"

If Johnny burned my families house down and someone was in it, I can round up his relatives and put them in Johnny's house and burn them alive - because he did it first. I hear this type of rationale all the time from leftists/progressives/Democrats/liberals.

Implying that you have never heard that same rationalization from the conservative hype train passengers.

I'm not defending CNN in the slightest, just pointing out flaws in your critique.
edit on 14-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The fact we got it on tape now of them admitting it is great but I think too many of these leftist NPCs are too far gone to even care...

That's because the leftist NPC's are on the same page as CNN - lies are perfectly OK if they are done for "the greater good".

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No, thats who, did it. I am asking how its different.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Off topic but every time I see your posts, I'm reminded of this:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Its now running on USA MSN.COM. I am so glad to see our CIA has gotten its MOJO back. Time to send all of CNN to GITMO.

Here's a MSN.COM poll

MICROSOFT NEWS POLL

MSN.COM

Do you think this issue will or will not hurt CNN's reputation in the long run?

It definitely will
44%
It probably will
17%
It probably will not
26%
It definitely will not
11%
Other / No opinion

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trueman
CNN is why lots of people like me don't want cable.

CNN gets 60% of its revenue from DirectTV, Comcast, Dish, type of subscriptions. Thank-you for not contributing to their fee-based revenue stream.

CNN is just an instrument of sick evil forces.

You can clearly see the passion when they speak, like pleasing their master's ears.

They got a lot of revenue from airports. I was thrilled the last couple of times I flew to see that it is no longer broadcast 24/7 in many airports. Not at all in the airports I visited in the last month.

I heard that CNN claimed every person in the airports as viewers. When airports "deleted" them because people were annoyed and using their devices and it was obnoxious noise pollution - their revenue tanked as all those millions counted as viewers were gone.

I won't watch CNN even if it was the only channel in the world. Even if they stop telling lies.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you're after. How is it different or not different, in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I'm not sure what you're after. How is it different or not different, in your opinion?

I guess i should clarify, im not asking this of just you but anyone willing to answer.

We had 2 special investigation committies, an FBI investigation, an impeachment, a special counsel appointed who released a report several hundred pages and burned millions in tax dollars, etc. Etc.

All because "russia" posted on facebook, and thusly influenced the election to get President Trump into office. We arnt seeing the same response from those people over this instance of "influencing".

So im curious how is this different?

To answer your question, i dont see a difference.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well Jao Bi Den did say the Dem’s had the most inclusive voter fraud system ever I recall, which, as we all know, included the media, so.....

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Climate change = fake nonsense

TLDR, even if it's true... it will affect "them" long before it affects "us"

If you have enough food, water and defensive supplies, you'll be able to ride out anything in relative comfort while the unwashed masses struggle.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Most trusted name in news. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean anything because they are all pure dog#.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos
In a perfect world, there would be no difference, but in this reality it's ok if liberals do it, not so much if it's conservatives.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This was Trump's biggest mistake. On day one he should have had the Republicans go after "Cable Bundling". Without being forced to take (and pay for CNN) through having to receive it in a bundle, it would have disappeared due to no ratings. MSNBC, and all the other forced-propaganda channels would have been eliminated also. The next Republican Congress needs to act and get rid of it(Bundling). They also need to bring back "Standards and Practices" as a requirement for an FCC license for "Over the Air" TV.
At least in the Soviet Union, you did not have to pay for "Komsomalskaya Pravda" if you did not want to.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
Most trusted name in news. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean anything because they are all pure dog#.

CNN feels a little heat from fellow terrorists...

A group of unruly protesters attacked a CNN news crew near a Brooklyn Center police precinct on the fourth consecutive night of demonstrations following the fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The media are afraid of guns, and want gun control.
I think they watched the below music video and immediately became afraid.

Of course I am not advocating this.
At some point, the crazy right are going to make the crazy left look like 3 week old puppy's crying for mommy's milk.
And the leftist media will bare the brunt of the crazy right anger, as they will have created those monsters.

Plus. I just love this song and video. You can't not enjoy this video after watching veritas lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Fake news by very fake and very sick individuals

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Yeah it is what it is at this point

Whatever the growing pains, our US will be brighter, smarter, stronger and wealthier.

I certainly will not weep for a single one of "them"
edit on 4/15/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join