It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Director: We Worked To Oust Trump, We Create ‘Propaganda,’ Use ‘Fear’...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Didn't everybody with a brain cell know CNN was full of #, a long time ago, About when Ted Turner sold then to Time/Warner they were already heading in the wrong direction and it's been steadily downhill since. Now they are virtually TMZ and have the same audience.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Klassified

What movie does this come from DB?

they know they lie, we know they lie, they know that we know and they don't care.

You've just described one of those tabloids in the grocery store checkout line.

CNN's future.
Reputation is CNN's casualty.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Tell me again how Alphabet and Facebook both received CIA seed money............

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I mean, we've known this for a while and constantly have brought this up to leftist and their equally ignorant foriegn detractors who simply don't know any better.

To finally see it coming from the very mouths of these fools should be more than enough proof to tout, "Told ya so".

However, humans are emotional creatures, therefore some will react negatively to be called out as some unwitting dunce strung along by a democrat propaganda outlet, it really exposes their mental shortcomings.

For the rest beyond that minority, hopefully some can see how the MSM works in general, depending on the level of severity affecting each percieved News Network.

We really need to take back our Media.

Apparently a site called Substack has subs for neutral based news and reporting for those tired of the partisan langauge employed in public liberal media.

edit on 13-4-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can't say this reveal was in any way unexpected. I am just a little surprised about the level of stupidity in not trying to conceal it longer.

Does anyone know where to unplug the CNN cable box?

edit on 4 13 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think we know the likelihood of any fine or prison time for CNN big wigs. So much for laws.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Tell me again how Alphabet and Facebook both received CIA seed money............

edit on 13-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Who was it that said "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think we know the likelihood of any fine or prison time for CNN big wigs. So much for laws.

I know, they own the private prison system too. But a little reminder never hurts

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Who was it that said "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."?

I believe it was Mark Twain

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I mean, we've known this for a while and constantly have brought this up to leftist and their equally ignorant foriegn detractors who simply don't know any better.

To finally see it coming from the very mouths of these fools should be more than enough proof to tout, "Told ya so".

However, humans are emotional creatures, therefore some will react negatively to be called out as some unwitting dunce strung along by a democrat propaganda outlet, it really exposes their mental shortcomings.

For the rest beyond that minority, hopefully some can see how the MSM works in general, depending on the level of severity affecting each percieved News Network.

We really need to take back our Media.

Apparently a site called Substack has subs for neutral based news and reporting for those tired of the partisan langauge employed in public liberal media.

What is the saying... It is easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled. Many will ignore or deny the evidence to avoid accepting they've been played.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I believe it was Mark Twain

No no no... you're thinking Samuel Langhorne Clemens. 🙄

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I know of several posters who swear CNN is trustworthy and one of the 'better' news outlets. They are strangely absent in this thread. Can't say I blame them, that's a tough video to try and deflect. O'Keefe really owns their ass. How many times has he gotten them on tape admitting this? You would think they would tighten up a bit. But as many have said their viewers don't care, they have the same goals.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Do you think Project Mockingbird ever went away? Money is the root of all evil and it’s been exchanged, corp to gov, gov to corp for decades.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

How much does gullibility cost?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Poor guy talks to much, necktie ...... doorknob!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Sorry😄

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Weird. All I heard is him admitting to was being a traitor to the citizens of the United States.

Ya know people might die for this kinda thing? Or did...

At least in other countries or at least other times.

Funny how the truth gets snuffed and the Big Lie prevails

Why am I thinking of the Panama Papers? Or Snowden?

edit on 14-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

TPTB (looking at Slaresteam)...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Sorry😄

No need to be sorry unless you are just sorry?

TOP 10 CELEBRITY ‘SUICIDES’ VIA DOORKNOB HANGING
terrific-top10.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join