It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran blames Israel for cyber attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm not sure if you actually believe that or if the 'lol' is to indicate you know how dumb your statement is?

They absolutely do not run the entire media, the banking industry, Hollywood, a large chunk of congress.
That's just anti-semitic talk.
Machine gun fences for us, open borders for the US.
Get real, try a little research.
Tucker is finally on it.
Look into replacement voters and the typical democratic tactics.
The left leaning ADL isn't too happy about it.
And don't confuse my stance with being anti-jewish. The average Jewish person has literally zero to do with this situation.
These are elite Zionists organizations trying to own the freaking world.

Your welcome to debunk the "stupid" comment I made about being kicked out of countries as well.
109 countries
Or comment on the dancing Israelis, the mossad Maxwell/Epstein stuff, or illegal to boycott stuff.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added vid

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Aded2

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It sure feels anti-semitic to me. You can't be aware of all the countries Jews have problems to live in and at the same time be anti-zionistic. That's not not anti-semitic.

I don't even know what Tucker's replacement conspiracy has to do with that?

The power people, the issue we the people of Earth have, is not defined by nation or religion or race.

edit on 13-4-2021 by Peeple because: double

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Another way to look at it would be to ask yourself if money lending is the same as banking?
If your bank denies your request to take another loan or hypothec does it stop being a bank?
You can't even imagine what # business money lending is without protection of a larger entity like say a King or the state which the Jews basically never had.
It was the Templars who invented the first system that could be considered banking, ie keeping your money save and available for you, pay it to someone in your name and so on.

Your entire construct is built on false perception.
Not just yours obviously but still...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't subscribe to the idea or sentiment of what I brought up.

Just that there is some history as to why some people see it that way.

Personally the only way I find to understand the way people believe something is to read into it.

Obviously it's a gross generalization to a whole people, and seeing as it's a widespread system now, kind of hard to pin it on one group.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There's also some history to the 'Brits eat babies' Julius Caesar said so. It's still 99,9999999999999999% bs.

I don't know where's the line between understanding what people believe and perpetuate lies?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join