It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Tennessee high school: multiple victims, including officer – police

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

...seems a little strange there's suddenly a rash of school shootings going on. I know it's pretty much an American pasttime...but I mean you'd think now wouldn't really be the time...why? Kids weren't even really in school much last year at all and are even now as far as I know still partly online or whatever.

Purely speculation and not specific to this particular incident, but it could possibly be something that started months ago as an online disagreement/argument, and has built up over time, and they are just now getting the opportunities to meet up in person.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Has the dead shooter been identified yet?
Usually we have a name by now.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What shooter?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What shooter?

"What shooting?" - MSM

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Going out on a limb here... the student was on multiple prescriptions (anti-depressants, ADHD, etc) and stole the guns from a parent or a friends parent. Has an easily findable manifesto online.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Going out on a limb here but the lack of media frenzy indicates gang violence.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Only new info released, per the suspect's girlfriend, is he was a junior at the school. In her interview she said they 'would get justice for her baby.' (The 'baby' bit is interesting, it's the 3rd time I've heard people refer to the student that way.)

Also the latest narrative is the community is 'demanding healing' and wanting the officer to be held 'accountable'. People are starting to spread rumors that the officer panicked and only shot because it was a black kid. Seems some in Kville want in on the looting action.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneisOne

Also the latest narrative is the community is 'demanding healing' and wanting the officer to be held 'accountable'. People are starting to spread rumors that the officer panicked and only shot because it was a black kid. Seems some in Kville want in on the looting action.

I hadn't heard of the shooter's race before...but have read that the police officer who killed him was black.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nope. Older white man, Officer Adam Willson. 20 year veteran with KPD & serving as the current school SRO.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Nope. Older white man, Officer Adam Willson. 20 year veteran with KPD & serving as the current school SRO.

Just great.

Another white cop kills an innocent black child doing absolutely nothing but praying to Jesus for Peace on Earth.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Knoxville is toast.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I hadn't heard of the shooter's race before...but have read that the police officer who killed him was black

i saw that to, if i recall it was in the OP's link and all the other info given was the same as the one they say it is now.

here's a link about the cop.
Officer Adam Wilson

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I notice that the shooter has still not been identified (at least in the sources I read this morning).

This case is really being handled very differently.

The shooter must have been black or brown.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I notice that the shooter has still not been identified (at least in the sources I read this morning).

Dead shooter still not identified.
This is extremely unusual.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Xcalibur254

My guess...

Under trump the media didn't seem to give a flip about it because he wouldn't do much of anything about guns, while under an administration they think will act on gun control they make every single shooting a front page issue.

Please remember this is just a WAG.

Did you spend the last 4 years only watching Netflix, because in the rest of the world the TV news hasn't shut up about mass shootings and gun violence in general

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It was a majority black school so that's not even controversial.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

After a couple of days to mull this over, I think it was some sort of PsyOp gone wrong.

Maybe 4 bystanders were supposed to be offed but some random cop interrupted the operation.

I'm probably wrong but it could be an explanation for the confused reports. MSM is mostly scripted after all.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

After a couple of days to mull this over, I think it was some sort of PsyOp gone wrong.

Maybe 4 bystanders were supposed to be offed but some random cop interrupted the operation.

I'm probably wrong but it could be an explanation for the confused reports. MSM is mostly scripted after all.

How does anyone initially mistakenly report 4 people getting killed?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Has the wounded cop been designated as a white supremacist yet?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join