It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Tennessee high school: multiple victims, including officer – police

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Knoxville police have reported multiple shooting victims at a high school, including one officer and warning residents to stay clear of the area

Shooting at Tennessee high school: multiple victims, including officer – police

Just being reported now that there has been a school shooting at Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville Tennessee with multiple victims.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Right on schedule.

Like we all predicted before Biden took office...

Condolences to the victims and their families.
edit on 1242021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Right on schedule.

This has been like at least one a week since Biden stole....Eh I mean won the election.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here's a live stream from a local news source.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Austin East High/magnet serves 643 students in grades 7-12.

Austin East High/magnet placed in the bottom 50% of all schools in Tennessee for overall test scores (math proficiency is bottom 50%, and reading proficiency is bottom 50%) for the 2017-18 school year.

The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is ≤5% (which is lower than the Tennessee state average of 35%) for the 2017-18 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 20-24% (which is lower than the Tennessee state average of 35%) for the 2017-18 school year.

The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is lower than the Tennessee state level of 16:1.

Minority enrollment is 87% of the student body (majority Black), which is higher than the Tennessee state average of 37% (majority Black).

Source

My condolences to the families.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

So this is Biden's fault?

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

So this is Biden's fault?

Nope, still Trump.

The left can safely celebrate this mass shooting with an orgy of gun control rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
sigh.. booooring
who cares ? its an normal weekly activity in the USA !

accept it /chance it ore leave it !
potas gave the good example by dropping bombs on syria as soon he could do it !

USA IS an spagetti western in blood and soul

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

As I've pointed out before, 2019 was the worst year for mass shootings in US history. The deadliest mass shooting occurred in 2017.

These things still happened under Trump. So why are you trying to act like they didn't?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

My guess...

Under trump the media didn't seem to give a flip about it because he wouldn't do much of anything about guns, while under an administration they think will act on gun control they make every single shooting a front page issue.

Please remember this is just a WAG.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Right on schedule.

Without coming across as ulta sadistic, its like these things are perfectly planned to coincide.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But they were reported under Trump. The only reason it may seem like they weren't is because it was very quiet last year thanks to COVID protocols. Now things are opening back up and people are gathering in larger numbers, giving these mass murderers targets.
edit on 4/12/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But they were reported under Trump. The only reason it may seem like they weren't is because it was very quiet last year thanks to COVID protocols. Now things are opening back up and people are gathering in larger numbers, giving these mass murderers targets.

Good thing kids were imprisoned at home, otherwise their may have been victims. And witnesses. 🙄

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ive been listening to a live report since I was notified there was breaking news about it and for the life of me I cant get a handle on why the reporters are so nonchalant about the whole thing. I mean they are coming acorss like they are just taking a little Sunday stroll through the park.

No ramping it up at all. I mean even a officer lost their life and their talking about how there seems to be sunny days ahead. Big change from the norm that's for sure when it comes to a school shooting with multiple victims.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Like I said just a WAG, I dont remember it being splashed daily like it is now.

Thats the main reason I think its purely to push an agenda, not that anyone really wants to stop mass shootings.

Also on a side note, after a year of lockdown and separation from other people is anyone really surprised if the numbers are high now?

You couldnt get help, you were locked away from friends, any family not in your home, so no outlet for stress, depression etc..it was inevitable in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

-FYI-

67 "gunfire incidents" at U.S. Schools in 2020.

17 so far this year.

Source: everytownresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Fricken awful...
Imagine being a parent of a student at that school. Knowing one person is dead.
Parents worst nightmare.

It was stressful enough when some low life’s would call gun threats and bomb threats in, via anon tips on crimes stoppers, to my oldest daughters high school.
They did that almost weekly for the entire semester until the police got a warrant that allowed them to trace crime stoppers tips. A little gay kid from the school and his boyfriend were soon arrested.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Where's that swindler David Hogg at?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I think it has more to do with people being pushed further to each side. As in if you dont agree with me you are a nazi.

Or the other side they are called blm antifa supporters real nazis.

It's almost like we are being pushed against each other as we are separated into groups.

Elon musk is an african american. Lebron James is an american. We are all americans well most of us anyway. Let's treat each other as we used to and find common ground.

The push to divide us? I dont know where it comes from but it is detrimental to our society and way of life. How do do we fix it? I dont know maybe do away with the internet and cell phones.

Make the kids go see if their friends are home.

There is a song I hear hear on the radio I cant link as I'm a dumb person on a cell phone.

It's called lonely generation. In my opinion this describes our children I have an 18 year old.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This has been like at least one a week since Biden stole....Eh I mean won the election.

this is the PTB gun grabers same old tried play book.
sad part is the woke folks are so wide awake they can't see it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join