It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Of White Orb Maybe ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was in phone conversation with a friend earlier today. He is aware of my interest in the subject of UFO's.

It appears that yesterday evening whilst dog walking, he observed what he described as a white floating ball of light. Luckily he had his phone with him, and he managed to take 4 photographs before it vanished. He says it just blinked out. He has forwarded the photos to me, which i have enclosed.

He states that there was no sound being emitted. A still evening with no wind. Location is Warwickshire.

Please don't shot the messenger, i am only passing on what i have been told and sent.. Hope this maybe of interest.

edit on 12-4-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Have you noticed there has been an increase in sightings ? I don't know if it's a renewed interest in UFOs or if the US releasing video has anything to do with it.

Since everyone and their dog has a drone these days, that could contribute to "strange lights in the sky".

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks for posting the pictures alldaylong.

Looking at it logically there appears to be a white type ufo orb in each picture. From your friends description of no sound plus still evening with no wind this ticks all the boxes.

Would love to know your friends state of mind just beforethe encounter took place but it might be a little nosy. Like was the friend feeling in an uplifted positive state of mind maybe also feeling a real connection the surrounding nature

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Have you noticed there has been an increase in sightings ? I don't know if it's a renewed interest in UFOs or if the US releasing video has anything to do with it.

Since everyone and their dog has a drone these days, that could contribute to "strange lights in the sky".

Possibly. A lot of it has to do with people being stuck indoors and then sitting in their yards for fresh air in the evenings. More people bored of TV.

If it wasn't for smokers (of various substances), we wouldn't have half the UFO photos currently floating around the Internet. Not that they're worth a whole lot, but it does show a general trend.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Looks like the moon to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Take this for what it is. Zoom in, with a quick crop and enhancing the contrast produces this from the first image.

Then with a bit of giffery pokery putting all the photos together and once again zooming in on the 'orb'

I'd make an educated guess at it being a bird.

edit on 12/4/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Looks like the moon to me.

Yesterday was a " New Moon " so not visible.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I'd make an educated guess at it being a bird.

Or bat. It even seems to have companions in some of the images.
Where was millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne when all this was happening?

edit on 12-4-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well I’m totally convinced now, proof positive of magical physics altering aliens... yup... a reply to: alldaylong

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Well I’m totally convinced now, proof positive of magical physics altering aliens... yup... a reply to: alldaylong

What you smoking ?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What you smoking ?

Was that not the response you were looking for? Forgive me if I didn’t provide what you were needing.

So you agree it’s a bit of a stretch to jump to conclusions without information?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

So you agree it’s a bit of a stretch to jump to conclusions without information?

And what conclussions do you think i jumped to ?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I’m all ears!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I’m all ears!

Never mind your ears use your fingers and tell me what conclussions you think i jumped to. To be honest i haven't a clue what you are referring to.

edit on 30-5-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I’m all ears!

Never mind your ears use your fingers and tell me what conclussions you think i jumped to. To be honest i haven't a clue what you are referring to.

I could speculate, but it would be far more productive to hear what you are thinking from you rather than me, in my opinion. If you are seeking outside help on the subject, perhaps reach out to professionals?

Did I say you jumped to conclusions at any point?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Have you noticed there has been an increase in sightings ?

certainly seems like it lately. more tic-tacs i saw posted on reddit; www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I'll be fair on this one where others haven't been, nor have they even been logical mostly so far.

It's definitely NOT A BIRD. Birds don't emit light they only can reflect it. And if it was the sun shining on it, then that "bird" would be at mighty high altitude, plus it would glow more orange yellow like the clouds due to Raleigh scattering, NOT bright white. The clouds aren't even brightened like the object since the sun has set too far, but they are picking up the Raleigh scattered light frequencies .

The only logical conventional explanation might be a drone, but I'm sure that since the witness was right there nearby he/she would know if it was a drone. Plus the "light" object just blinked out as reported, so if it was a drone the controller would have lost it. Likely NOT a drone because of it vanishing.

So what is this? It's an orb. What's an orb? Spirit? an entity from another dimension? A crypto terrestrial?
Lots of people have had close encounters with different kinds of orb like things. Some suffering "effects" from them.
Since no one knows for sure, the possibility exists.

edit on 30-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

top topics

join