It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on High Alert as Russia sends Ballistic Missiles to Ukraine Border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Sounds good
Just keep British squaddies out of any crap over there and let us use our resources in our neck of the woods and Commonwealth where we belong

I don't have any control over that buddy, but you know what they say.

Haha............. One of your better exports

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
your like the 4th or 5th person to i've seen say that.

fact is Crimea or the name it was known as the Tauric Peninsula didn't become part of russia until 1783 when it was annexed by the Russian Empire after the russian turkish war. then when the Bolsheviks revolted Ukrainian nationals took control from1919 to 1921.

before that the area had changed hands countless times by many different nations and peoples.

Looking at it from Vlad's point of view I really don't believe he will see it like that. In his view and that of many Russians their nation has been screwed over by outside forces and been robbed of its strategic near abroad. Crippled by sanctions too. Demonised in western media. When the cornered bear strikes back don't be surprised, and with Putin's health rumoured to be less than perfect we might just see a last act from him to restore Russia.
edit on 13-4-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Russia....

Quit invading your neighbors....it kinda pisses them off. When was the last time America invaded Canada?....Ok...Mexico once but our bad.....try Africa or something....Tends to piss the world off less

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

..Ok...Mexico once but our bad.

well actually we just chased them back home, to their capitol and they gave up. they started the war, after the Texians whipped their ass and gained independence, then the Texians applied for annexation and became a state.

that's how we got most of the land in west, California, Nevada, and Utah, most of New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado, and parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Wyoming for 15 million dollars. that was less than half of what the U.S. offered them before the war.

edit on 13-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What the US media isn't telling you is that Ukraine has been ramping up troops on its side of the border for weeks. It looks like they're getting ready for a big push against ethnic Russians living in the disputed regions.

Russia isn't gearing up to attack, it's trying to force Ukraine to pull its own troops back.

Russia is the good guy in this instance, its trying to prevent ethnic cleansing by a hard line right wing regime in Ukraine that wants to suppress ethnic Russians who were forcefully relocated to that area under the Soviet Union.

The cold War is over, Russia isn't always the villain.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

How about let the Ukrainians have their own land?

As my Ukranian (Azeri born) friend says, most people are begging for the Russians to return in the east of Ukraine, also in some of Kiev. They are Slavs, their's a brotherhood that's been undermined by outside influences, along with a once powerful and advanced economy that's been destroyed. It's only the west part that is very nationalist and wants to lean towards the west. As my friend says "everything you read in the press and see on the TV news over here (in the UK) is rubbish

I'm familiar. Split the country then.

If it were that simple we'd have Calexit by now, and possibly an independent Texas.

I'm pushing for Calexit. Give the liberals their own state and tell them that they can go live there any time they want.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Waterglass

I think were on. That election was indeed tossed to remove Trump. Their last obstacle. The 2nd in charge isn't prepared nor is the 80 something gavel wielding loon from California.

What a perfect storm "someone" arranged as the dominoes now seem to be in alignment.

I guess we'll find out soon if this is a test... Any UK folks in here willing to share their thoughts?

What has it got to do with the UK? The headline is from the Express which is a British newspaper. So UK this, UK that is to be expected appealing, as it is, to a British readership.

There's no special significance for the UK over any other country. We are a member of NATO and will make our own contribution as members should such a thing be necessary.

If the missiles are supposed to be intended to attack UK then NATO would react in kind as it would if any other NATO member were attacked. That wouldn't be wise for Russia or the world. There's no reason why little old Britain should be especially perturbed or interested in the developments going on in Russia at the moment, though they are a concern for everyone on the planet, as they threaten to damage the delicate stability of world peace.

Yes Russia will invade and occupy Ukraine and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop it.

Sanctions no longer work and military intervention is not an option.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Russians are reacting to the Ukrainian's doing the same thing on their own side. Russia can place it's military where ever it want's inside of it's own borders.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Was it the same with Alaska and the Russians?

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

nope, Russian Tsar Alexander II wanted to sell Alaska after the Crimean War.
we bought it, dirt cheap, .01 cent a acre total cost 7.2 million.
the U.S. took ownership in Oct 1867.

edit on 13-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it were that simple we'd have Calexit by now, and possibly an independent Texas.

I'm pushing for Calexit. Give the liberals their own state and tell them that they can go live there any time they want.

It was more of a "meh" kind of response.

Honestly, I would love to see the states tell the federal government to screw off and become non-existent.

The states can come up with an agreement in regards to the the border and infrastructure.

What use is the federal government when they are already allowing foreign interests to purchase large tracts of land, real estate, and other commodities?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

nope, Russian Tsar Alexander II wanted to sell Alaska after the Crimean War.
we bought it, dirt cheap, .01 cent a acre total cost 7.2 million.
the U.S. took ownership in Oct 1867.

Cool thank you, much more civilised transaction.

Shame canoes are no good at hauling gun powder or they could very well have saved a penny or two.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I heard the NWO is using him as a prop for the next NWO shoe to drop. Disclosure will actually be a US Space Force false flag that aliens are attacking earth.

That way the NWO controls all of earth and boots the aliens out. That's ET as in aliens

I track that other stuff and this makes the most sense as to whats ongoing. I also think that Trump was actually also put into office by the you know who.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I agree with what you wrote as that's what I read. USA needs to go away. Personally I think Putin could beat Bidens arse.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

We already bought an oceanfront lot in Canada in 2020. Its way up North. Paid in cash. It was extremely cheap, high above the sea, wooded, rural and has an above ground running spring. We can access the ocean for food. I can also farm and also grow cannabis legally.

My only issues so far are the black bears.

I am now also looking at Chile in South America.

USA is burnt toast. Really, nothing left here for me to like or care for. There are so many better places on earth. Hate here is way over the top.

Thanks.

edit on 16-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NinjaCougar

I was also thinking that before I wrote the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They put her on a milk carton with the caption "missing"

To me she already looks like a scared bunny. She can placate to criminals and minos but in they send they wont save her.

Russia and China must be drooling over her possibility.

She is NO where ready.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

We already bought an oceanfront lot in Canada in 2020. Its way up North. Paid in cash. It was extremely cheap, high above the sea, wooded, rural and has an above ground running spring. We can access the ocean for food. I can also farm and also grow cannabis legally.

My only issues so far are the black bears.

I am now also looking at Chile in South America.

USA is burnt toast. Really, nothing left here for me to like or care for. There are so many better places on earth. Hate here is way over the top.

Thanks.

That sounds like an excellent place to squirrel away in
in regards to the hate in the USSA it does seem to have been cranked to 11 for the last few years.

It’s almost as if the ones pushing the agenda can’t quite believe the tolerance for being bullied and cheated the Peeps are displaying.

There seems to be a general disgust on show for the general population and I believe the planned narrative actually requires an uprising, a revolution to usher in a perceived regeme change and allow the hidden manipulators to assume open control.
I mean, look at the quality of the puppets they are reduced to.
Even I can see that *Almost* any alternative would be preferable to the mess that is the pointy end of American leadership. Somehow you lot keep on keeping on.

Don’t know what to do about black bears except make a rug maybe?!?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Since I can legally grow Cannabis up North I was thinking of hiring the bears for security. Pay em with bales of hooch. I don't know how that would work out, especially when they get the munchies

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join