It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK on High Alert as Russia sends Ballistic Missiles to Ukraine Border

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It hasen't been mentioned here yet but there are many articles about Russian tanks, troops and now ballistic missiles surrounding the Ukraine. It also appears that China may make on move on Taiwan but that's for another thread. I was unaware of this situation until today 12Apr2021. Now I know why another member was touchy yesterday about Russia.

Obviously this is a serious test for President Biden. My fed contacts wrote me two weeks ago that everyone both foreign and domestic are testing him, including members within his own Democratic party.

Folks, all I can say is holy Christ as this isn't a posturing gesture or gamesmanship. Its real, live and fluid. It also has me thinking about the 2020 Presidential election. I wont bring it up but have the means justified the end as were only three months into his presidency.

UK on ‘high alert’ as Russia ‘sends ballistic missiles’ to Ukraine border

Almost 100,000 Russian troops have already gathered near the border, with NATO reports confirming that Russia had deployed ballistic missiles to the area. Senior commanders and Whitehall officials told The Mirror that the UK was on “high alert”.

New footage reveals massive Russian military build-up on Ukraine border

Well, my guess is that if China and Russia are going to make a move its with this administration in office. The administration seems to be more concerned about waving some rainbow flag and packing things rather than international issues. They also have caused a crisis on the Southern border so we in the USA may also be on the menu for a take down.

My guess is that the Ukraine will return to Russia under the Russian flag. Its up to those in charge in Ukraine to determine whether any shots get fired. The USA and NATO will stand down. With respect to Taiwan, I thinks its anyone's call.

I also think that Russia and Chinese INTEL realize they have the opportunity of a lifetime as the USA male population has become feminized and that isn't a slur or knock on USA women.

It is what it is.

edit on 12-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 12-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This weekend I had one of the scariest dreams in my entire life.
It was a nuclear warhead leaving the US.

God I pray my dream was not foreshadowing what's to come.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Don't worry it wasn't. Dreams are just dreams. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think were on. That election was indeed tossed to remove Trump. Their last obstacle. The 2nd in charge isn't prepared nor is the 80 something gavel wielding loon from California.

What a perfect storm "someone" arranged as the dominoes now seem to be in alignment.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well boys, this could be it.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I've been telling everyone that we're in grave danger.

Every country and terrorist wants to test the first "mentally challenged" U.S. President in recent history.

Enemies/opportunists: "Dumb Americans elected dumb President. Lets go get em!"

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I think were on. That election was indeed tossed to remove Trump. Their last obstacle. The 2nd in charge isn't prepared nor is the 80 something gavel wielding loon from California.

What a perfect storm "someone" arranged as the dominoes now seem to be in alignment.

I guess we'll find out soon if this is a test... Any UK folks in here willing to share their thoughts?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Our new border Czar (VP Kamala) can't stomach seeing the suffering her administration is causing on the US-Mex border.

No way she can command our military death machine.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I am not a UK person, but I honestly dont understand why the UK is worried about this. Nobody wants to take on the UK, itsa liability,not an asset.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Made up scenario:

White House:

Door to Oval Office quickly opens.

Some old crusty military person or somebody:

"President Biden/Harris! The Russians! They're here. They've actually got troops on the ground. Ships off the coast and..."

Door slams open.

"President Biden/Harris! the Chinese and the Russians are engaged in a coordinated attack against the capitol! Our weekend warrior National Guardsmen with no ammo in their rifles can't fight back!"

President Biden:

Harris:

edit on 1242021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1242021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your spot on. Whats incredible is that he slid by the physical. Did Trump ever bring that one up? Well whoever ends up "owning" this country will end up with a bunch of nothing. My guess is they will seize the nukes and leave all other as its worthless. That would effectively "neuter" USA forever.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I am not a UK person, but I honestly dont understand why the UK is worried about this. Nobody wants to take on the UK, itsa liability,not an asset.

Let Vlad have eastern Ukraine. It always belonged to Moscow, let them have it. The way Russia was treated post USSR has been to further destabilise it's power both at hoe and it's near abroad, this has lead to a sense of loss of power amongst the people and will only lead to war if continued. Let the Russians have their own land, let them have their pride back, if it means a true balance of power once again can be maintained like before it will be better for the world, ease tensions and importantly create a counterweight outside the USA to ever growing China. The world needs a powerful Russia, let em have their cake

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My guess is that obiden will call cornpop to handle the Russians.

No surprise here though that someone as weak as that old bozo gets tested this early on.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

How about let the Ukrainians have their own land?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

As my Ukranian (Azeri born) friend says, most people are begging for the Russians to return in the east of Ukraine, also in some of Kiev. They are Slavs, their's a brotherhood that's been undermined by outside influences, along with a once powerful and advanced economy that's been destroyed. It's only the west part that is very nationalist and wants to lean towards the west. As my friend says "everything you read in the press and see on the TV news over here (in the UK) is rubbish

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

This one's kinda sticky, in that a surprising number of Ukrainians all these years later still feel an affinity for Russia (Motherland love IS still strong) despite what the other half doesn't feel toward it.

So how does one negotiate further from there? It's...it's pretty delicate. Both sides have the right to determine their path forward, but neither side wants the same path to the same destination.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been telling everyone that we're in grave danger.

Every country and terrorist wants to test the first "mentally challenged" U.S. President in recent history.

Enemies/opportunists: "Dumb Americans elected dumb President. Lets go get em!"

Exactly what me and the company attorney were just saying... It's no coincidence that this is happening under a Biden Admin. They were licking their chops in the wee morning hours after election night.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

Don't worry it wasn't. Dreams are just dreams. Nothing more.

Says You!

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Russia is just posturing to send a message to US/NATO and Ukraine. Ukraine needs to wake up and stop being a puppet for US/NATO.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and I would like to ask a very serious question:- Why oh why would Russia want to take over the UK? It aint got any serious resources (except 300 years worth of coal), North sea oil? Naah. So why? it isn't even a strategic position.
But the same question would be the same for Poland, Germany, France, etc. before they even get to the UK. And whatever you do god forbit DO NOT mention NATO. Oh, NATO this and NATO that, BS, BS, BS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join