It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuclear site attacked over night, Israel blamed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I will post a video that explains it better but I hope this doesnt escalate into something awful, Israel is so small a few well placed nukes or a chemical agent muntions could easily hit major cities.

Iran has promise retaliation

one of Iran's Uranium facilities was blown up.

Iran nuclear site attacked over night, Iran blames Israel

edit on 12-4-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Psssst,you forgot to type a B in front of lame on your title.
Interesting thread and I will check it out later.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If it wasn't Israel, then who? The USA?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

With the current administration it can't be the U.S.A.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I wouldn't think so either.
But, I just saw a headline yesterday, didn't click on it, that affirmed Biden's administration's strong bonds with Israel.

Does anything ever really happen with our allies that the Military Industrial Complex hasn't approved?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

this is no surprise, Israel has been dropping hints this would happen.

its funny that Israel maintains so called 'nuclear ambiguity', that means they don't admit it flat out but the whole world knows they have them(against the law).

i say give every major power a few nukes and see what they do, because as much as people hate to admit it but people with nukes don't get attacked.

i say give the middle east like 20 nukes and let them go at it.

pull all international support(including buying oil) and let them at each other, it seems Arabs love to kill each other so they might as well just get it over with and let the world be.
edit on 12-4-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

What law prevents countries from building nuclear weapons?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sanctioned event by I$rael with US approval. Expect more of this

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

the nuclear nonproliferation treaty

let alone why add more mass death devices to the inventory of this world

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not surprising at all.

I doubt Israel has any confidence in the US supporting them for the nest 4 years. They're not going to let Iran get nukes.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wouldn't be surprised behind closed doors if Bibi has ordered Zelensky to hand over the rest of Donetsk and Luhank to Russia after doing a deal with Vlad to let the IDF take out Iranian nuke sites. Who knows, maybe Taiwan is also part of the deal.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Bluntone22

the nuclear nonproliferation treaty

let alone why add more mass death devices to the inventory of this world

I don't believe Israel ever agreed to or signed the treaty.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Not often do I see an E-4B Nightwatch leaving Israel after an event like this...

The 747(742) is in the Mediterranean going up the west coast of Italy now. I've seen them often over Europe, but not so much right in Israel...

Here's where it took off from..

Edit: this one is one to watch as well.

edit on 12-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Did you miss the reason the UK declared war on Germany for WW2. Poland invaded Germany so Germany HAD to retaliate and invade Poland. But, whoops, it was a set up by Germany to give them an excuse to invade.
Now Iran, Who did it? Could it have actually been Iran thereby giving them an international excuse to fire on Israel? As of yet one thing sticks out like a sore thumb NO KILLINGS and NO CASUALTIES. Smell a rat yet?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Edit: Typically in this case and a few prior, Israel is the one leading these attacks. But seeing the E-4B leaving that area... one might think that the U.S. might have known a thing or two..

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Not often do I see an E-4B Nightwatch leaving Israel after an event like this...

The 747(742) is in the Mediterranean going up the west coast of Italy now. I've seen them often over Europe, but not so much right in Israel...

Here's where it took off from..

Now I'm gonna have to watch ADS and Monkeywerks.

This 707 from the Israel military looks like they are on watch now, nevermind it's a refueler

edit on 12-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

www.b737.org.uk...

In a quiet corner of Tel Aviv Ben Gurion airport, sits IAI Elta Electronics, 737-400 radar testbed. The first thing you notice is its pointed nosecone which houses the radar. Then you start to count the antennae and you realise that this is no ordinary 737.

It has been used to develop various systems including maritime patrol signal intelligence, image intelligence using synthetic aperture radar, AEW and Flight Guard, a commercial aircraft anti-missile protection system.

The photo below shows the aircraft at its base with the nosecone removed and a selection three other nosecones laid out beside the aircraft for attachment using the purpose built rig. The choice of which nosecone to fit will depend upon the type and size of radar being test flown. You will also notice that there are also two fuselage farings on pallets ready to be attached. These could be to house a direct infrared countermeasure (DIRCM) system such as that described here.

Watch this guy too... It's not quite civilian. It's up now...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Israel did the world a favor by eliminating Saddam's nuke program.

more power to them if they can do the same in Iran. in the long run the mullahs are more dangerous.

do they feel empowered with Biden in? or are they taking care of business themselves cuz no Trump to help them?

I think it would be fantastic if Israel did squash the Iran nuclear program, aided by rogue elements of the US military / intelligence services, defying White House orders to stand down.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Israel is so small a few well placed nukes or a chemical agent muntions could easily hit major cities.

Poor Israel , so small yet so bloody dangerous !

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
False Flag.

Iran did it to themselves to get sympathy for current secret and upcoming treaties.

Probably no real damage at all.

Phonies and liars 😎

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join