It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was That Bright ‘Light Worm' In the Sky Wednesday Night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Starlink Satellites

Starlink sends 60 Satellites up, witnessed by many bemused watchers for two minutes on Wednesday before vanishing into the night sky.

"Look to Elon Musk for the answer to this mystery

By Brian Roth • Published April 8, 2021 • Updated on April 8, 2021 at 1:01 pm".

A mysterious string of white lights appears to have caught the eyes of many North Texans Wednesday night.

NBC 5 received numerous emails and pictures showing what appeared to be a long line of lights tracking across the sky around 9 p.m.

The launch was part of an effort to build an interconnected internet network with thousands of satellites, known in the space industry as a constellation. The satellites are designed to deliver high-speed internet to consumers anywhere on the planet.

Go to Link for more X.

Quantum Starlink

edit on 12-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Something don't smell right with this explanation. Could some one more knowledgeable than me tell me how 1 rocket can deploy 34 satellites on one orbit trajectory then release 26 satellites on a completely opposite orbit trajectory.
Also, as what's actually been witnessed, after deployment the satellites (those that have already been deployed) spread apart rapidly into various orbits with many many miles between them.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm with you there. That video looks fake, especially with the laser beam effects.

I can't wait to get Starlink. Signed up for the beta right away. This 5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps up is killing me.
edit on 12-4-2021 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The starlink satellite train is cool to see in person. Saw it last summer here in AR. Didn't know WHAT the hell I was witnessing, at the time. Now they're a common sight around the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I've heard the same from others.

Thanks for adding.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Update..

link

Why Does the Tesla Look So Fake in Space? We Asked a Chemist

--- "It looks so ridiculous and impossible," the SpaceX CEO told reporters after the Falcon Heavy megarocket launched the car into space yesterday (Feb. 6). "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

Musk went on to say that colors, in general, look strange in space, because "there's no atmospheric occlusion. Everything's too crisp," he said.

edit on 24-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It's just Elon talking out of both sides
of his soulless mouth...
warning us about AI
while setting up skynet.

I would say you ought to enjoy the sky while you still can.
That thing is a giant net, and in time, it is all you will see,
as it's wondrous capabilities come in to play,
for the closer.

# 1536
edit on 24-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I know. It reminds me of the movie Escape from L.A. with Kurt Russell. In the end, they destroy the Sky device attempting to con-troll Humanity.

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
wish they would stop, at least until they reach a point where it doesn't negatively impact astronomy as badly as it does now.

It would really suck if we missed something important because we cant see past the satellites.

join