It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interesting aircraft airframe seen being transported on a chinese highway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
a reply to: Bigburgh

Lol. Did Fox really broadcast that?

FOX 5 San Diego, think they'd seen a real CH-53E given San Diego is a bit of a Navy Town..

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It is definitely this:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

LMAO!!😆😆😂😂😂😂

Hard hitting journalism

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
To be clear, I won't be disclosing sources. The Chinese government did a massive clamp down on the Sino net wrt posting military sightings and various 'leaks' recently. There are some still posting bits here and there. The where the there and here are I won't disclose. That said...

Some folks in china spotted and photographed some interesting stuff on a trailer on a highway.

This is clearly part of an aircraft. There is a running debate in some quarters. The sections of the air frame do not match the J-31. That would suggest this is portion of a J-20. Those who play with photoshop and are even better versed with the J-20 than I say there are some nontrivial discrepancies with that hypothesis. Not all the lines match up. If this is a J-20, there are nontrivial revisions to the aft end. That said, it does have far more in common with the J-20 than the J-31. And yet...those differences.

So what, oh my ATSers, is it? Is it a new 5th gen? The rumored J-XY 5th gen aircraft for the carriers? The rumored two seater J-20? Or are folks all wet and this is a generic J-20?

speculate away.
if it was something we shouldn’t see you’d think they could afford some tarp to cover the thing up? Otherwise it seems like they aren’t hiding it...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

its our most secret weapon disguised as a normal chinook of course it can lift aircraft carriers
edit on 13-4-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Because sometimes you want things to be seen by potential opponents.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks to me, like a giant desert camo PS4 controller ...

Amazon

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
They would at least put a tarp around it if they didn't want anybody to see it. It wouldn't be hard to disguise the shape so it wouldn't be so unique looking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join