It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lin Wood.. damn

clip

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nice video of Lin saying... literally nothing? Again it's all about "We have it all" but aren't saying anything about it. The guy's ballsy I'll given him that, but by not exposing anyone he defeats his own cause. Kind of like "KU" not posting "it all".

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lin is acting kinda crazy.

Let's see ifnhe got the goods

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Lin Wood.. damn

clip

Lindsey “Lady G” Graham
Must Be
Sweating bullets
... Finally were getting to the good stuff
Exposure
bitchute especially from 01:25

edit on 4272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm almost certain I seen GMoney Lindsey wearing lip gloss
edit on 4 27 2021 by dashen because: Ha

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree but I don't think we've rolled the credits yet

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A judge will hear arguments on 2020 election lawsuit in Antrim County, where The Michigan Secretary of State’s claimed the votes were flipped from Trump to Biden due to a human error by an Antrim county clerk and not Dominion voting machines

Twitter

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Vaccine Passports Used To Create A Lesser Class of Citizens?

Article Ben quoted in his video...
New York rolls out COVID-19 passports based on IBM blockchain technology

The App is called "Excelsior Pass"

Now that is creepy rich. The Nazis used IBM punch cards to round-up, classify/profile people for slaves & extermination. From punch cards to Blockchain.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I defer to others more knowledgeable in that area as to whether Mr Pool's tsunami video was negative or infra-red - as a layman, it just looked like a negative to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, the gematria equivalents for Tony Blair's buzz phrase "Covid vaccine hesitancy" are interesting. Recall from my earlier posts that it was he who coined "Unprecedented" in relation to anything the government wasn't dealing well with.

The equivalents to "Covid vaccine hesitancy" (214, 1284, 2183) include:

Prophecy unleashed on world,
Controlling the heart,
Weapons of war,
Elenin wormwood,
Reticular activating system,
Trojan horse virus,
Theres a hidden pattern,
Lightning frequency,
Reformat the matrix,
Power to the people,
The secret barack obama plan,
Rapture of the church.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Is the Tree? www.nature.org...

If so we had some nutter decide to plant such here. They have grown Tall and wide and are indeed practically impossible to get rid of. A good few years back several small cities - in the USA - closed down as Factories, etc. Vanished., birds eventually got into many empty buildings, and eventually, that tree was sticking out of windows 5 or 6 floors up.

Cheers

edit on 27-4-2021 by steaming because: to correect such

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Some good old fashioned Q.

Actor Joe's SOTU not SOTU tomorrow brings an oddity.

Of course only the POTUS can give a SOTU and must be invited, so Actor Joe dodged that by not getting invited for it.

3 SOTU
2 State of the union

The date difference brings up 1106 and 1184 with 1184 ALSO containing 1106. Also a 5:5 is contained.

What is odd is we have this line: ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events.

Which reflects the JK situation revealed just prior to Actor Joe's SOTU not SOTU.

9-2018Israel says struck Iranian targets in Syria 200 times in last two years

Does the drop indicate one of those times?

>[Kerry] direct relay > Iran pre/post Iran deal[future marker]

History has shown us that [target] brackets indicate markers - John Kerry news is a "news unlocks map" moment for sure.

Remember Iran announcing they'd release the names of corrupt officials inMAY 2018?

Pickle is of course Pickle Factory - CIA, but John Kerry's wife is from a family who pickles pickles. Did Iran release the names, just not publicly? Did factions inside Iran give up Al-bagged-daddy and Salami themselves?

Conclusion. This JK reveal was planned long ago and likely John Kerry not John Kerry is an White Hat actor.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I used to live in Kentucky.

To grow plants to stabilize the soil in big cuts through mountains they imported a plant from China. There is no indigenous species who can eat it so it covers entire mountains and is extremely invasive and hard to get rid of.

When lady bugs were dwindling in number they brought the damnable Japanese beatles that look similar to lady bugs. But they again went wild do to no species eating them. They cover houses and barns and they stink to high heaven.

These idiots who want to do genetic experiments on mosquitos and geo-engineering likewise have no idea what unintended consequences (which are often worse than original problem) will result.

They are doing this to keep us from using DDT, which works but is poison to us too. It is not as poisonous as we once thought. It is useful to stop Malaria for one thing and other diseases spread by those blood suckers.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here it is...
PROOF Covid deaths were inflated disingenuously.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has anyone thought of what genetically modified mosquitoes would do to all the insects, animals and fish that depend on them to survive? Will the mosquito alter anything? Can they be digested?

Asking for a friend...

I can see it now. Genetically modified mosquito sucks blood from COVId-19 vax’d human… then spreads the vax/skeeter modified blood throughout the community. Zombie Time.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

I defer to others more knowledgeable in that area as to whether Mr Pool's tsunami video was negative or infra-red - as a layman, it just looked like a negative to me.

I still don't think that the video is all that important as the digital data codex being heard, but that's just me. If it was a Negative (which I agree it looked like) wouldn't that be a mirror image of a tsunami? Wouldn't that mean a massive drain is coming?

What would an infra-red image mean?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

From your link:

The tree of heaven is a problem because it reproduces very quickly and aggressively inhibits (and can even kill) native plants near it. This invasive plant produces an overly abundant amount of seeds, crowds out native species with its dense thickets and secretes a chemical into the soil that is toxic to surrounding plants.

So how good is it at being wood? Lumber, firewood, doing things that trees do?

Also I wonder if I can use that to get rid of the Himalayan Blackberries that have taken over my year every friggen year. I like Blackberries, but the Himalayan variety just grows out of control due to bird pooping out the seeds everywhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
When we all have had enough, no amount of LEO's will be able to take us in. We are in the Hundreds of Millions they are nothing and will gladly capitulate to see the evil scum that is destroying our very way of life get theirs. I feel it in my bones.

a reply to: cimmerius

Did I read that there are tens of thousands of China troops stationed on the US-CAN border, poised to come in and help squash any violent rebellion of US Citizens against our Government?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Chicom trolls

www.bbc.com...

Explains the past 4 years.

Codemonkey

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has anyone thought of what genetically modified mosquitoes would do to all the insects, animals and fish that depend on them to survive? Will the mosquito alter anything? Can they be digested?

Asking for a friend...

I can see it now. Genetically modified mosquito sucks blood from COVId-19 vax’d human… then spreads the vax/skeeter modified blood throughout the community. Zombie Time.

Already been done...

www.cnn.com...

A plan to release over 750 million genetically modified mosquitoes into the Florida Keys in 2021 and 2022 received final approval from local authorities, against the objection of many local residents and a coalition of environmental advocacy groups. The proposal had already won state and federal approval.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join