It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good Morning All..

Sorry for all the ‘raw’ feelings lately, lol, it’s been really challenging reconciling what I always believed was the right way, may need some “creative” tweaks.
“ What the Hell does that mean ML ? “ Well, it means at every opportunity being willing to counteract/pushback on unreasonableness !

We had my daughter’s Nana / my ex-Mother-in-law in town this weekend, and she is and was welcomed here, lovely dinner in her honor and lot’s of great gifts to bring back to everyone.
I sat there in horror as she told us about all the side effects her/my daughter’s family was experiencing after getting the jab, her grandchildren getting sick, one with high fever and she actually said to us her other granddaughter told her “ I’m soo glad Nana to have gotten this over with now, can you imagine how much worse COVID would have been ? “ Nana supports this, as she asked me why her back ( where her lungs are ) are hurting all of a sudden ? Walking Ammonia ? All I could do at that moment was to say, “ Gee, maybe the risk of getting sick from COVID might not be worth the risk of getting sick from the jab ? “

Nana doesn’t get it at all, thankfully my “ Tesla Girl “ does, we told Nan we’re not doing it and gave her good reasons why, she’ll be back, there’s Love here.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I have had similar thoughts..I don't know if the same commercials are airing out west but..T-Mobile commercials on the east coast have been promoting 5G in an awkward fashion..why are these guys in Lab Coats?

Strange IMO

Lab coats = the vestments of the scientific priesthood.

It’s science, man.

Now get on your knees.

Ironically, the only thing this commercial brings to my mind is a nuclear attack.

But “Wait until they see what’s next.”

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Military Cyber shenanigans...here's a better article...

The Mystery of AS8003

According to data available from University of Oregon’s Routeviews project, one of the very first BGP messages from AS8003 to the internet was:

Following the increase, AS8003 became, far and away, the largest AS in the history of the internet as measured by originated IPv4 space. By comparison, AS8003 now announces 61 million more IP addresses than the now-second biggest AS in the world, China Telecom, and over 100 million more addresses than Comcast, the largest residential internet provider in the U.S.

Conclusion

While yesterday’s statement from the DoD answers some questions, much remains a mystery. Why did the DoD not just announce this address space themselves instead of directing an outside entity to use the AS of a long dormant email marketing firm? Why did it come to life in the final moments of the previous administration?

@DougMadory
In 2015, a legitimate announcement for 11.0.0.0/8 (DoD) was made on the internet for research purposes.

@jtkristoff of @DePaulU was one of the people who had access to the traffic collected and below is the 1st public posting of his original 11/8 summary report from Sep 2015. twitter.com...

His tweet has since been deleted:

Jtkristoff tweet archived

The URL is: https:// dataplane.org/jtk/blog/2021/04/net11-2015

Which has also been removed. I could not find any saved archived copy.

That Kristoff guy also sits on the North American Network Operators' Group (NANOG) program committee, and operates DataPlane.org.

Searching through the NANOG mail list I find a thread from Aug 2015 about the 11.0.0.0/8 DoD IP range.
Leak or legit ? 11/8

China Telecom May Have Revealed a New Hacking Method (June 11, 2019)

Just re-route the data.

The Chinese regime may have a new method up its sleeve to steal data. Rather than hacking networks and installing malware, it can merely divert global internet traffic through its own networks—allowing it to see, store, and steal whatever it likes.

For two hours on June 6, a large portion of mobile device traffic in Europe was diverted through systems controlled by China Telecom. According to ZDNet, the technical error was caused after the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), which reroutes traffic at the internet service provider level, at Swiss data center company Safe Host leaked more than 70,000 routes to the Chinese internet service provider.

“Conveniently, China Telecom has 10 strategically placed, Chinese-controlled internet ‘points of presence’ (PoPs) across the internet backbone of North America,” the report said. During the 2015 breach, China Telecom hijacked internet data as it traveled through this infrastructure and redirected it to China for “malicious use.”

When did 'BGP' come up before? New Zealand, Five Eyes, Huawei? Yep.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Older article... not surprisingly this was taking place during Obama's watch.

China Telecom diverted internet traffic in U.S. and Canada, report finds

One such example the authors give is the diverting of routes between Canada and South Korean government sites. For six months beginning in February, 2016, internet traffic was diverted by China Telecom and routed through its PoP in Toronto, then forwarded to its PoP on the West Coast, then on to China and finally to South Korea. The shortest route for this traffic would normally have been Toronto to the United States to South Korea, the authors says. “That this pattern continued for six months is good evidence that this was no short term misconfiguration or temporary internet conditions disruption.”

What Is BGP Looking Glass?

BGP, also known as Border Gateway Protocol, is the routing protocol of the Internet. A BGP looking glass tool is software installed on a looking glass server which can be accessed remotely to provide routing information. The looking glass servers access routers, which belong to the looking glass service provider, and return information regarding BGP routing tables. This information is used for verifying routes are properly configured and propagated.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Clip

ROI from vaccines from a computer salesman, with access to teeeveee, all the net, anything at anytime to pitch. Nah, that's tin foil stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All..

Sorry for all the ‘raw’ feelings lately, lol, it’s been really challenging reconciling what I always believed was the right way, may need some “creative” tweaks.
“ What the Hell does that mean ML ? “ Well, it means at every opportunity being willing to counteract/pushback on unreasonableness !

We had my daughter’s Nana / my ex-Mother-in-law in town this weekend, and she is and was welcomed here, lovely dinner in her honor and lot’s of great gifts to bring back to everyone.
I sat there in horror as she told us about all the side effects her/my daughter’s family was experiencing after getting the jab, her grandchildren getting sick, one with high fever and she actually said to us her other granddaughter told her “ I’m soo glad Nana to have gotten this over with now, can you imagine how much worse COVID would have been ? “ Nana supports this, as she asked me why her back ( where her lungs are ) are hurting all of a sudden ? Walking Ammonia ? All I could do at that moment was to say, “ Gee, maybe the risk of getting sick from COVID might not be worth the risk of getting sick from the jab ? “

Nana doesn’t get it at all, thankfully my “ Tesla Girl “ does, we told Nan we’re not doing it and gave her good reasons why, she’ll be back, there’s Love here.

You're a saint. That has to be the most awkward of conversations one can have at the moment. I'd rather talk about baby eating demons then someone's reaction to the dreaded jab with them in the room.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
a reply to: doobydoll

Never fear ridicule. Your opinion and input count as much as anyone else’s; if it comes from the heart and genuine compassionate concern for others it will hardly steer you wrong. No one here is any greater or lesser than anyone else. We are all on Team Humanity, yes?

The thing with “Woo” is that it’s central to Q and the Great Awakening. All paths lead to the same destination…eventually. Woo is one, political shenanigans another. All maps are pointing to the same thing, just a different route for each to get there. Some wake gently, some get the proverbial bucket of ice-water.

Crimes against children Unite all humanity:

The Veil is thick for a reason, and our tendency is the urge to over-complicate instead of keeping it simple, which, in turn, entangles us right back into the loop of confusion, mistrust, fear, judgement. These are no-nos if one’s goal is to defeat the dark instead of playing right into their hands. The greatest truths always tend to be the simplest ones. That’s the collective Quantum entanglement. All for One and One for All = WWG1WGA.

I have asked Spirit why won't some people choose the path of Light, why will some choose to stay in the darkness? Spirit made me feel that it's because they cannot see the path of Light, they don't know it is there.
I said I don't understand, how can one not see it? When there are two paths to choose from, why are they choosing the ominous path of darkness? How is it possible to not see Light?
Spirit placed me in what looked like a playground, it was a circular area, grey coloured ground, everywhere ash-grey and drab. There were a few children there moving around, aimless. There was a wispy kind of dark-grey smoke-like stuff moving all around and in-between them. It was the darkness, watching them, monitoring them, prowling amongst them, it's everywhere.
I looked around me.
To my forward left I see a doorway of darkness against a black background. The doorway is brightly lit up with neon lights all around it. The path to this doorway is very short, just one step on the path and you be facing the doorway a millimetre from your nose. Two steps and you'd be inside it. Fake lights everywhere around it to entice God's children in there. It can only be seen because of the lights around it making it obvious that it's an entrance to something. There's no door, just a doorway, to pitch blackness.

To my near right I can see the path of Light. It is obscured by the wispy smoke stuff which is everywhere around. But I can still see thru it and see the path beyond that is there. It looks like a very long path. There's no doorway at the end, the path leads into the Light.
Some children are just stood around, doing nothing. Some are crowding around the dark doorway, excited, looking at the fancy glittering lights that attracted them there and curiously wondering what might be inside it. They don't seem to be aware that it is the doorway into darkness. If they decide/choose to step in, they will do so in all innocence.
Some children are just wandering around in the grey wispy smoke, they look sad, unhappy. They look very sick, dying. They are right next to the path of Light but it's as if they are not interested in it. They behave like it isn't even there.

I ask Spirit ''why don't they simply step onto the path of Light that is there?''
''They can't see it'' Spirit replied.
''But the path is right there. If I can see it, why can't they?'' I ask.
Spirit said ''you see it because you know it it there. You know it is there because you found it. You found it because you looked for it''.
''To find it, they must seek it''.

What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing. Your visions are expressive in a way that an essay can never be.

Sometime I feel like I am separated from the bright world by a wall.

I walk along it looking for a door to the other side.

But so far I haven't found it.

And I'm getting tired.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ever Deeper And Deeper Into "Covid" Fantasy
Ever Deeper And Deeper Into "Climate" Fantasy
Ever Deeper And Deeper Into "RED China is our friend" Fantasy
Ever Deeper And Deeper Into "Dominion voting are fair" Fantasy
Ever Deeper And Deeper Into "No meat or OIL" Fantasy
Feelin exhausted...it's all the same, unelected bureaucrats, own We The People...

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

Spirit lifting:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
CDC Says Vaxxed Can Go Unmasked Outside

Whew, thanks for the helpful cartoon graphic

Thank God I can stop wearing my mask outside, or in my car alone, or while exercising. I think some people are oxygen depleted.

Hmmmm. So how will anyone know who is vaxxed or not?

ETA: Still one of my favorites
edit on 27-4-2021 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Another Earthquake at Magnitude 5, depth 10km, just north of Antarctic at South Shetland islands, at 01:00BST this morning:

Bigger

That's the 8th at that spot in 17 days since April 10th, between Chile and Antarctic - all between 4.5 and 5.6.
edit on 27-4-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

To quote one of my favourite COVID memes...

Do the people who wear a mask while driving alone in a car also lay alone in bed at night wearing a condom?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another Earthquake at Magnitude 5, depth 10km, just north of Antarctic at South Shetland islands, at 01:00BST this morning:

Bigger

That's the 8th at that spot in 17 days since April 10th, between Chile and Antarctic - all between 4.5 and 5.6.

There's a lot of research stations on that peninsula, because it has a mild climate (by Antarctic standards).

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Some interesting 3 and 2 Year DELTAs today; April 27th:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 58ac53 No.1211768 📁
Apr 27 2018 13:57:25 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 58ac53 No.1211682 📁
Apr 27 2018 13:52:56 (EST)
>>1211560
If the FBI found NO evidence of lying why was Flynn charged?
Expand your thinking.
www.foxnews.com...📁
1 & 1 don’t equal 2.
EYES OPEN?
COMMS GOOD?

Q

>>1211682
These do not match.
www.foxnews.com...📁
www.foxnews.com...📁
Re_read drops.
Future proves past.
You have more than you know.
Q

Bolded lines look to be relevant to Maricopa Audit?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5086f0 No.1218299 📁
Apr 27 2018 22:52:40 (EST)
Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?
Should we drop a #MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.

[Next Week].
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 5086f0 No.1218390 📁
Apr 27 2018 22:57:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6a7ca4 No.1218316 📁
Apr 27 2018 22:53:46 (EST)
>>1218299
Q. Normies only watch CNN. They don't even know ANY of this is happening.

We are too smug.

>>1218316
Hope not.
Might as well go sit in the CIA.
Russia grounding our military planes in Syria.
Military aircraft crashing in US.
Coincidence?
Autists need Red Bull?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ffa98c No.6334889 📁
Apr 27 2019 13:19:55 (EST)
Truth, Transparency, and Equal Justice Under the Law.
DRAIN THE [SWAMP].
United We Stand.
We, The People.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ffa98c No.6335075 📁
Apr 27 2019 13:29:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8ccf72 No.6335030 📁
Apr 27 2019 13:27:08 (EST)
23ceb48bc3b4ea850d29b94c309e6f09.jpg

>>6334984
Declass is coming!

>>6335030
DECLAS pre or post IG report?
[Comey] pre or post IG report?
C comes before D.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 661e55 No.6335740 📁
Apr 27 2019 14:13:33 (EST)
saraacarter.com...📁
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody

PENCE' CoS + Wife
FBI 302's
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
Q

Re_read bolded lines with "Maricopa Audit" glasses on!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
British (US-owned company) Oxitec Gates'-Fraken-squitoes to be unleashed...

The trial is set to begin this week, with the first phase releasing up to 144,000 GE mosquitoes over the next 12 weeks. Ultimately, up to a billion will be released in Monroe County.
DailyMail

Gates exotic Vaccine delivery vehicle.?
Anagram for Oxitec = Exotic.

Oxitec Company & culture

We are “COVID-19 Secure” - and beyond!

Oxitec has accomplished 100% of the uk government’s “COVID-19 Secure” requirements, but has adopted further policies and programs above and beyond government guidance to keep our people safe.

Our Core Value - TRUST.

Oxitec Flashback:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LMFAO! What could go wrong!?!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Has anyone thought of what genetically modified mosquitoes would do to all the insects, animals and fish that depend on them to survive? Will the mosquito alter anything? Can they be digested?

Asking for a friend...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Auntie Matter
a reply to: doobydoll

Never fear ridicule. Your opinion and input count as much as anyone else’s; if it comes from the heart and genuine compassionate concern for others it will hardly steer you wrong. No one here is any greater or lesser than anyone else. We are all on Team Humanity, yes?

The thing with “Woo” is that it’s central to Q and the Great Awakening. All paths lead to the same destination…eventually. Woo is one, political shenanigans another. All maps are pointing to the same thing, just a different route for each to get there. Some wake gently, some get the proverbial bucket of ice-water.

Crimes against children Unite all humanity:

The Veil is thick for a reason, and our tendency is the urge to over-complicate instead of keeping it simple, which, in turn, entangles us right back into the loop of confusion, mistrust, fear, judgement. These are no-nos if one’s goal is to defeat the dark instead of playing right into their hands. The greatest truths always tend to be the simplest ones. That’s the collective Quantum entanglement. All for One and One for All = WWG1WGA.

I have asked Spirit why won't some people choose the path of Light, why will some choose to stay in the darkness? Spirit made me feel that it's because they cannot see the path of Light, they don't know it is there.
I said I don't understand, how can one not see it? When there are two paths to choose from, why are they choosing the ominous path of darkness? How is it possible to not see Light?
Spirit placed me in what looked like a playground, it was a circular area, grey coloured ground, everywhere ash-grey and drab. There were a few children there moving around, aimless. There was a wispy kind of dark-grey smoke-like stuff moving all around and in-between them. It was the darkness, watching them, monitoring them, prowling amongst them, it's everywhere.
I looked around me.
To my forward left I see a doorway of darkness against a black background. The doorway is brightly lit up with neon lights all around it. The path to this doorway is very short, just one step on the path and you be facing the doorway a millimetre from your nose. Two steps and you'd be inside it. Fake lights everywhere around it to entice God's children in there. It can only be seen because of the lights around it making it obvious that it's an entrance to something. There's no door, just a doorway, to pitch blackness.

To my near right I can see the path of Light. It is obscured by the wispy smoke stuff which is everywhere around. But I can still see thru it and see the path beyond that is there. It looks like a very long path. There's no doorway at the end, the path leads into the Light.
Some children are just stood around, doing nothing. Some are crowding around the dark doorway, excited, looking at the fancy glittering lights that attracted them there and curiously wondering what might be inside it. They don't seem to be aware that it is the doorway into darkness. If they decide/choose to step in, they will do so in all innocence.
Some children are just wandering around in the grey wispy smoke, they look sad, unhappy. They look very sick, dying. They are right next to the path of Light but it's as if they are not interested in it. They behave like it isn't even there.

I ask Spirit ''why don't they simply step onto the path of Light that is there?''
''They can't see it'' Spirit replied.
''But the path is right there. If I can see it, why can't they?'' I ask.
Spirit said ''you see it because you know it it there. You know it is there because you found it. You found it because you looked for it''.
''To find it, they must seek it''.

What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing. Your visions are expressive in a way that an essay can never be.

Sometime I feel like I am separated from the bright world by a wall.

I walk along it looking for a door to the other side.

But so far I haven't found it.

And I'm getting tired.

Thank you for replying.

Do you meditate?

If not, please, do learn meditation.

I learned that the path/Light I was looking for is inside me. Not outside of me. I learned to look inwards, it is where Spirit lives. It is during these meditations that I connect with Spirit realms.
It does take a bit of practice to get the hang of clearing your mind of the usual noisy thoughts. I never realised how crazy-busy my 'resting head' was until I began to practice meditation lol.

And please pray too. Often. Prayers are Spiritually very powerful. My Faith in God helps vastly with my communications with Spirit. Prayer brings the Light in.

Meditation and Prayer is how I begin my communications with Spirit.

Good luck on your journey.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yesterday, during one of my grandson's little league games, I noticed on my phone the 5G symbol popped up. I was receiving it from an ATT tower near the 44 exit on I-20 in SC. I've had my phone for 3 years and have never seen 5G pop up before. I didn't know that I even had 5G capability on my phone, a Samsung S9+.

Something else to charge more for that I don't need...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The irony is the biggest consumer of mosquitos is...Bats, or so I've read. And when/if they end up exterminating all the mosquitos what then happens to the food chain. These people want the whole planet GMO-ified. Mother nature has nasty methods of lashing back with no mercy.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LMFAO! What could go wrong!?!

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join