It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good find! Covid-19 developed and released as a bioweapon could be "the truth" Q said 80% of the population couldn't handle.

Just the tip of the iceberg with regards to Covid.

My concern is that the “can’t handle” part is the degree to which American individuals, institutions, universities, and corporations helped with its development. Perhaps even government agencies outsourcing. Helping China.

Funding, grants, money going to Wuhan. Help with technology and perhaps even supplies. Support for the gain of function research that turned a virus into a bio-weapon. Gates. Fauci. I can’t even recall all the open source connections just dug on these threads.

People are asking what will happen if China is held accountable.

We need to ask what if the US is partially to blame.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
China Establishes Digital Yuan As The Official Coin

After years of research and development, the Chinese central bank has finally established its decentralized digital currency: Digital Yuan.

entrepreneur.com/article/374724

The Largest Bank In China Allows You To Convert Digital Yuan Into Cash At More Than 3,000 ATMs

The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), the largest bank in the Asian country, became the first to allow the digital yuan to be converted into cash by more than 3000 ATMslocated in Beijing, reach This Friday Xinhua Financial.

amicohoops.net/the-largest-bank-in-china-allows-you-to-convert-digital-yuan-into-cash-at-more-than-3000-atms/

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
When fully awake we won't need money.

While this concept appeals to me as a huge fan of Star Trek TNG, I honestly don't see how this could ever be a real thing in real life...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Are you forgetting that we still have Lincoln's words?

Not at all...

"All aspects of slavery are morally reprehensible."

"Slavery is unjust. And I can't remember having ever believed anything else."

Ran for office on those oft repeated words.

Really? He also said the following:

In Lincoln’s first inaugural address to the nation as President of the United States, delivered March 4, 1861, Lincoln said the following:

“Apprehension seems to exist among the people of the Southern States that by the accession of a Republican administration their property and their peace and personal security are to be endangered…. I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it now exists. I believe that I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.”

After the start of the Civil War in 1861, Lincoln reaffirmed his position. He said:

“My paramount object in this struggle is to save the union, and it is not either to save or destroy slavery. If I could save the union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.”

During Lincoln’s fourth debate with Senator Stephen Douglas, held September 18, 1858, Lincoln said the following:

“I am not nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Not to mention the inconvenient fact that Democrats, who very much wanted slavery to continue, actually started a WAR over this, almost the minute Lincoln took office.

Not based on his words during the debates leading up to his election.

Had this all saved up for Juneteenth or something?

Shameful.

Yes... shameful... that you just believe some of the FAKE establishment version of history when the truth is so easily ascertainable.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The REvil ransomware gang made the headlines again, the group hit the US nuclear weapons contractor Sol Oriens and stole the victim’s data

Sol Oriens is a New Mexico-headquartered consulting company that provides services to federal government agencies including program management, technology management, weapons R&D and product engineering.

Sol Oriens staff members have active DoD and DOE security clearances and specialty degrees in a wide range of engineering and science disciplines that include mechanical, civil, electrical, chemical, aerospace, aeronautics, astronautics, nuclear, radio frequency, systems, software, explosives, and industrial. Sol Oriens currently has 28 full-time cleared personnel with responsibility for all aspects of nuclear stockpile system management, planning, maintenance activities, assessment activities, studies, life extension and alteration programs.

As integral members of the NNSA DP management team, the Sol Oriens staff interfaces regularly and seamlessly with all levels of NNSA leadership, the National Security Enterprise (including each of the design agencies and production agencies), the Department of Energy (DOE), Congressional and Executive office staff and the Department of Defense (DOD). Our interface with NNSA and SNL allows us insight into programmatic requirements for the W76-1, W88 ALT 370, B61-12, and W80-4 life extension programs, as well as surveillance requirements. We will transparently keep separate the life extension/surveillance work we do at NNSA from the automated test equipment work we complete for SNL.

Source: The Enterprise‐Wide Technical & Engineering Support Alliance (E‐TESA‐2) [PDF] page 18.

Based on their classified compartmentalized nuke work I was expecting a fortress like bunker facility but instead...

Goog Map

Lockheed Martin is one of their clients.
Sol Oriens

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
China’s nuclear leak coverup: Top scientist dies under mysterious circumstances]

Zhang Zhijian, a CCP member, a nuclear scientist of great repute and the former vice-chancellor of the world renowned Harbin Engineering University, turned up dead on June 18 under mysterious circumstances, officially from a fall from a high building. His death comes amid a scandal of a geopolitical scope.

A few days ago, at China’s Taishan Nuclear Power Plant, 5 fuel rods suffered unknown amounts of damage, though the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) was quick to declare that no radiation leak occurred and the situation was contained in a timely manner. Several governments, journalists and other entities are questioning the statement by China and call for an investigation

newsx.com/world/top-chinese-scientist-dies-under-mysterious-circumstances-nuclear-radiation-leak-coverup.html
edit on 20-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good thing this family hid their faces...can just imagine the outrage mob hunting them down...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
When fully awake we won't need money.

While this concept appeals to me as a huge fan of Star Trek TNG, I honestly don't see how this could ever be a real thing in real life...

Because you're a dollar slave

The second someone outside that system controls the tipping point in wealth production it will collapse

JFC the Government is scared of what a Patriot can do with $50... imagine one with 100K?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Imagine getting something done during one of these emergency pow wows

edit on 20-6-2021 by boneappleteet because: feet

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hell that is what happens when I go to an ATM. They just write the numbers in and move on until cash has to change hands. The computer can make transactions without me holding cash and vice versa. The systems requires they can cover those numbers with hard assets and that only matters during and Audit. They only audit things when they want to A) look good even if they are pretending to do one or B) got get a political enemy and throw them in prison like Stalin.

The rest of us have to suck it up and play by all the rules and not some of them.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
China Establishes Digital Yuan As The Official Coin

After years of research and development, the Chinese central bank has finally established its decentralized digital currency: Digital Yuan.

entrepreneur.com/article/374724

The Largest Bank In China Allows You To Convert Digital Yuan Into Cash At More Than 3,000 ATMs

The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), the largest bank in the Asian country, became the first to allow the digital yuan to be converted into cash by more than 3000 ATMslocated in Beijing, reach This Friday Xinhua Financial.

amicohoops.net/the-largest-bank-in-china-allows-you-to-convert-digital-yuan-into-cash-at-more-than-3000-atms/

edit on 20-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ZZDKH!
Dead 10 days after the one of its kind Taishan Nuclear Power Plant was declared an "imminent radiological threat."

twitter.com...

Nothing to see here.☢️☣️🙄

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interestingly enough today is 13 6+2+0+2+0+2+1=13
found this site from -48 on tg
Prepared, Ready, Go!
Nice summary of where we are.
Nesara news
bgr
What did Bush say about if we knew what they did?

edit on 2021/6/20 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We've been having "difficulty" getting little rats in the DOJ and MSM exposed. Rather than try to show how many Covid-19 criminal tentacles there are, let's just get proof that it's an intentionally released bio-weapon. If we can't get and expose that one truth, none of the international intertwining co-conspirator theories matter.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Are you going to watch The Water tomorrow?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You do understand that the words you quoted were an effort by Lincoln to convince democrats in congress to begin acting on slavery, right?

And at the same time convince the democrats in the south to not start a civil war?

He RAN on abolishing slavery quickly, but not immediately.

Every single speech.

Became immediate, through Emancipation Proclamation, since democrats went ahead and started a war anyway.

Cause democrats REALLY wanted to keep their slaves.

edit on 20-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

THEME SONG TO SUPERMAN = MAN OF STEEL
VIDEO = 2:15 minutes long (1:08 = middle of video)
(notice the portrait on the wall in background)

Mar 6, 2018 = STEEL = POST 850 + 855 (2 days before)
Mar 8, 2018 = POTUS signs proclamation with USW for STEEL imports

WALL PORTRAIT MIRROR : FDR HANDS SIGNING / PRESIDENT TRUMP HANDS SIGNING

FDR signs a declaration of war, leading US into WWII = Dec 8, 1941

Video Posted by Dan Scavino = Jun 12, 2021
DELTA with President Trump Signature = 1192 DAYS (= 1111) = 170 WEEKS

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Are you going to watch The Water tomorrow?

twitter.com...

probably eventually

keeping up with current events is sort of my kink

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Digital Yuan may provide a solution for the Chinese long-standing bad debt problem. The country currently has 2.4 trillion yuan ($341 billion) of officially recognized bad debt due to the illegal yet widespread practice of obtaining multiple loans pledging the same collateral.

Using smart contracts provided by the Digital Yuan currency, the government of China will be able to verify a person's assets and ensure that multiple loans are not taken over the same collateral.

This is a scary concept when you read between the lines. If you subscribe to the whole 'average citizens are basically collateral for national debt' view of the way we're all looked at by the so called elite. It all but says the purpose of the system is to ensure for the government each citizen is worth the collateral the government says it is.

edit on 20/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
New video indicates US Marines prepared for an extended engagement in the South Pacific

Sounds like it could get messy....

(Buckle Up)

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join