It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
With each passing day, do those;

that got the vax feel better or worse they got it?

that haven’t vaxed feel better or worse they didn’t?

Personally, I’m more and more convinced I’m better off not getting the vax. Opted out of the pandemic and its vax.

I can share one story that's not looking very good. My employer got the vax. She's been on board from the start with all the BS. She's got very angry at me when I told her I would not be taking it. She's said if I wanted to die with a tube down my throat I was an idiot. Ok. I'm an idiot then.

She got First Vax and got a major UTI. She never mentioned any connection but I wondered if there was. Second dose back in February and she's a hot mess. She thought she hurt her back. She plays golf and tennis several times a week and she was an avid runner. She was put on pain meds and anti inflammatory meds. No improvement, to this day she's still walking like an old lady. Her nose started bleeding really bad to the point of needing it cauterized. She finally had scans done last week that show her spleen and liver are very enlarged. Her platelet count dropped to a dangerously low level and doc doesn't understand what's suddenly going on with her. She looks bad. She feels bad. She's a mess, a sudden onset of medical issues and not once have I heard it's been connected to the jab. Very sad. I wonder how many others are having similar issues.
edit on 10-6-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

With regard to your employer, I would be very tempted to be a dick and say this to her: 'How's that vaccine working out for you?'

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

With regard to your employer, I would be very tempted to be a dick and say this to her: 'How's that vaccine working out for you?'

You have no idea how badly I want to speak up. I honestly don't know if she suspects the vax or not. If she does she'll probably never admit it, especially to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone got any thoughts about Biden announcing at G7 Cornwall that US is buying 500 million Pfeizer jabs to 'donate' to worlds poorest countries?
Sounds very philanthropic with your tax dollars. But something doesn't sit right with this.
Link below includes vid of Blahblah making the announcement. I can't even watch it.....

500 million vaccines

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow!!

twitter.com...

I'll bet not a one LGBTQIxyz in the gang.
Although with an unlimited money supply what do ya expect...planes, yachts, jet boats, drones, subs... F-35 too?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Tony Fauci’s coverup and blood on his hands

If the virus came from the Wuhan lab — which it almost certainly did — if the virus has been weaponized using so-called gain-of-function tools — which it almost surely has — and if those experiments were paid for by Fauci’s NIH — which they certainly were — then Dr. Fauci is the American godfather of the pandemic.

After testing thousands of possibilities, scientists have found no “direct progenitor” — an animal from which the virus jumped naturally to humans. We can therefore rule out the wet market, leaving the Wuhan bioweapons lab as the likely origin.

When Sen. Cotton, Mrs. Bartiromo and I first voiced this view, we were attacked and marginalized. Today, everyone from the former CDC Director Robert Redfield and CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta to former New York Times journalist Nicholas Wade favor the lab theory.

Dr. Fauci’s repeated lies — particularly his lies of omission — are either those of a sociopath or a desperate, cornered man. Either way, not one more day should go by his firing. Both Congress and the media likewise must bring Dr. Fauci to account.

amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/10/tony-faucis-coverup-and-blood-his-hands/?__twitter_impression=true

steve bryen's shocker of the day, Covid-19 may be laced with strains of HIV

twitter.com...
edit on 10-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

You have no idea how badly I want to speak up. I honestly don't know if she suspects the vax or not. If she does she'll probably never admit it, especially to me.

S5, this raises the awful point. Assuming no one has mentioned it is jab related, then the md's are just chasing symptoms with drugs to mitigate just the symptoms, as they assume no cause and effect. We assume these folks are geniuses, but in fact most are barely coherent if young and raised in the current system.

On the one hand, you might be the only one to ever mention it, on the other hand there isn't much that can be done, as she has taken them willingly and seeks remedy from the very system that caused the problem.

A sort of moral paralysis appears over this thing.

One has to chuckle at the strange kind of karma with this thing.

To answer PSM's question. I don't think anyone feels better, if they got the jab they didn't feel bad in the first place. I think at this point folks have just caved to peer pressure and nothing else at all.

The fakedemic is over, it has been since day one, so the fear is all in people's heads and taking the jab calms the demons put there by the demons. As such, getting the jab just is an emotional placebo of the most diabolical kind.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
CDC Admits Teens Vaccinated With Pfizer or Moderna at Higher Risk of Heart Inflammation

As CNN reported Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) advisory committee now acknowledges a higher-than-expected number of cases of heart inflammation among 16- to 24-year-olds who recently received a second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines.

Based on a May 24 report from the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Technical Work Group (VaST), the CDC on June 1 updated its website with the following language:

Data from VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System] show that in the 30-day window following dose 2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, there was a higher number of observed than expected myocarditis/pericarditis cases in 16–24-year-olds

childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/cdc-teens-vaccinated-pfizer-moderna-higher-risk-heart-inflammation/
cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis-heart-inflammation-cdc/

CDC plans "emergency meeting" on rare heart inflammation following COVID-19 vaccines

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that it will convene an "emergency meeting" of its advisers on June 18th to discuss rare but higher-than-expected reports of heart inflammation following doses of the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

edit on 10-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

LOVE translation: Living off Vital Emotions / Loss of Virtually Everything / League of Villainous Entities

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: summer5

S5, this raises the awful point. Assuming no one has mentioned it is jab related, then the md's are just chasing symptoms with drugs to mitigate just the symptoms, as they assume no cause and effect. We assume these folks are geniuses, but in fact most are barely coherent if young and raised in the current system.

On the one hand, you might be the only one to ever mention it, on the other hand there isn't much that can be done, as she has taken them willingly and seeks remedy from the very system that caused the problem.

A sort of moral paralysis appears over this thing.

One has to chuckle at the strange kind of karma with this thing.

To answer PSM's question. I don't think anyone feels better, if they got the jab they didn't feel bad in the first place. I think at this point folks have just caved to peer pressure and nothing else at all.

The fakedemic is over, it has been since day one, so the fear is all in people's heads and taking the jab calms the demons put there by the demons. As such, getting the jab just is an emotional placebo of the most diabolical kind.

Cranky, I agree 100%. From the start of her back issues I suspected more. Since she had a UTI the first go around I immediately thought her "back issues" were more kidney related from the jab. I think my assumption months ago has been closer than any of her doctors line of thinking just based off of her before and after jab timing. The ironic thing is she's a nurse. For almost 4 months she thinks she hurt her back. She went from athletic to walking like her 90 year old father. With the enlarged heart issues coming out it really makes me wonder what's causing internal organs to become enlarged. It's very sad to see her deteriorate from a vibrant early 60 year old active woman to a moving around like an elderly person in a nursing home.

My biggest question is how is this not on the radar as reaction from the jab? It blows my mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Well, supposedly Soros just died 2 hours ago.

This is according to a poster on 4chan.

sauce

Soros' real age looks like 150, he might have been cut off from his blood supply. I wouldn't be surprised at alive or dead at this point.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Shocking.

As much as half of the unemployment benefits paid by the US government over the past year may have been stolen through fraud, with the bulk ultimately ending up outside the country - likely into the hands of foreign crime syndicates in China, Nigeria, Russia and elsewhere, according to Axios' Felix Salmon.

According to some estimates, unemployment fraud during the pandemic could 'easily reach $400 billion,' as states weren't prepared for the unprecedented wave of unemployment claims States knew that fraud was inevitable, but opted to rush money out to people with minimal oversight, as opposed to laboriously vetting each application.

The big picture: Before the pandemic, unemployment claims were relatively rare, and generally lasted for such short amounts of time that international criminal syndicates didn't view them as a lucrative target. -Axios

ZeroHedge

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Shocking.

As much as half of the unemployment benefits paid by the US government over the past year may have been stolen through fraud, with the bulk ultimately ending up outside the country - likely into the hands of foreign crime syndicates in China, Nigeria, Russia and elsewhere, according to Axios' Felix Salmon.

According to some estimates, unemployment fraud during the pandemic could 'easily reach $400 billion,' as states weren't prepared for the unprecedented wave of unemployment claims States knew that fraud was inevitable, but opted to rush money out to people with minimal oversight, as opposed to laboriously vetting each application.

The big picture: Before the pandemic, unemployment claims were relatively rare, and generally lasted for such short amounts of time that international criminal syndicates didn't view them as a lucrative target. -Axios

ZeroHedge

At compound interest for 250 years.

But hey, no more meant tweets.

Seems fair.

To be fair, we're dealing with folks who don't get what this meme is all about.

edit on 10-6-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
DJT Speaks savage truth.

As President, I had a great and very productive meeting in Helsinki, Finland, with President Putin of Russia. Despite the belated Fake News portrayal of the meeting, the United States won much, including the respect of President Putin and Russia. Because of the phony Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, made-up and paid for by the Democrats and Crooked Hillary Clinton, the United States was put at a disadvantage—a disadvantage that was nevertheless overcome by me. As to who do I trust, they asked, Russia or our “Intelligence” from the Obama era, meaning people like Comey, McCabe, the two lovers, Brennan, Clapper, and numerous other sleezebags, or Russia, the answer, after all that has been found out and written, should be obvious. Our government has rarely had such lowlifes as these working for it. Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!

disadvantage—a

Putin—don’t

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This moment is time is rather glorious, if one can get past the horrors of it that is.

It is just day after day, moment after moment of this. Are we still showing them or just piling it on now? The chances to change sides and move to the light have to end sometime...

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The most detailed map yet of all dark matter in the universe reveals cosmic voids where the laws of physics seem not to apply

Astronomers have created the most comprehensive map yet of all the dark matter in the universe.That's no easy feat, considering dark matter is invisible. Scientists know this shadowy cousin of regular matter exists, though, because its strong gravitational forces can pull entire galaxies together. Based on observations of its influence, astronomers estimate that dark matter makes up one-quarter of the universe.

It shows us new parts of the universe that we've never seen before. We can really see this cosmic web structure, including these enormous structures called cosmic voids, which are very low-density regions of the universe where there are very few galaxies and less matter," Niall Jeffrey, a cosmologist at University College London, told the Guardian.

According to Jeffrey, the new findings suggest that gravity may not work the same way in these voids as it does on Earth, which would mean the standard laws of physics do not apply.

news.yahoo.com/most-detailed-map-yet-dark-110300499.html

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Doubtful - I haven't even heard about it. Is there anything there?

Nvmd it's Eric?

THE ULTIMATE TRAGEDY HERE is that the Eric Trump Foundation has done so much good. Yes, Eric has indulged in the family trait of vainglory, from Eric Trump bobblehead dolls at the tournament to statements that leave the impression he's giving the money personally, even though tax records suggest he's donated six figures total, at most.
6 figures at most wtf

Doublespeak article asks questions in a way that puts the Org in a negative lite while later providing the answers that show it was not. People read the headline and not the article. The article is the opposite of the headline like all msm.

Then and only then can you initiate a safe shut down.

Agreed

But, I have an open mind. Convince me.

shot 1

shot 2 tbf I gave up on shot 1

a reply to: tanstaafl

edit on 10-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You might remember the Arecibo radio telescope in Puerto Rico, the big dish that suffered mysterious damage and shortly thereafter a mysterious demise.

Well, a team of scientists with funding for R&D are thinking about building one on the far side of the Moon, using robots and a large crater:

A radio telescope on the moon’s far side would have many advantages over a similar instrument built on Earth. While large radio telescopes do exist on Earth (the biggest one, currently, is FAST in China), our ionosphere blocks Earth-bound radio telescopes from seeing wavelengths longer than 33 feet (10 meters). The moon’s lack of an atmosphere will allow the longer radio wavelengths to reach a telescope built on the moon. And the far side of the moon is an excellent site for a radio telescope. That’s because the moon itself will block the radio chatter emitted from Earth. These advantages will open up a range of wavelengths that astronomers have not been able to explore.

Here's where it gets interesting:

Lunar Crater Radio Telescope team member Joseph Lazio of JPL said:

While there were no stars, there was ample hydrogen during the universe’s Dark Ages, hydrogen that would eventually serve as the raw material for the first stars. With a sufficiently large radio telescope off Earth, we could track the processes that would lead to the formation of the first stars, maybe even find clues to the nature of dark matter.

At long last, a radio telescope on the moon’s far side

For better perspective regards to military initiatives and weapons give Dr. Farrell's post on A NEW ARECIBO… ON THE MOON a read, especially the bottom two paragraphs.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.

To save space - here's the LIMONCELLO RECIPE a few members wanted:

To make a Litre:

1) Get 4 large lemons; preferably organic and without the wax coating you get in supermarkets! Look for prime ripeness (should give way a little when you squeeze them). In particular look for ones who's outside has clearly visible dimpling, much like a golf ball but not that pronounced!

2) You'll need 500 mililitres alcohol - usually vodka but you can try others - I might have a go at Limoncello Rum!

3) Using a cheese grater, grate the rind off the Lemons and place in the alcohol in a jar - not the final bottle you'll be using. You need all the Outer strong yellow rind but some of the inner pith is OK. Just remember that that will lighten the color of the end result. Grate rather than peel because this facilitates the breakdown into the alcohol - think "composting".

For minimum of 1 week allow the alcohol and rind to fuse in the capped jar. The longer the better though - to get more flavor. You need to shake the jar several times every day for about 10 seconds each - think the Maracas style!

4) When ready to bottle it... Mix 250 grams water with 250 mililitres of sugar (Caster will be sweeter but granulated can also be used). Bring the water/sugar to the boil for just 3 minutes, more would make the sugar brown and turn to syrup - which you don't want.

5) After the 3 min boil, pour the sugar/water mix into a measuring jug and leave it to cool. Once cooled; pour the lemon/alcohol mix into the jug of sugar/water BUT through a double folded piece of muslin. Squeeze the Muslin to get the final drops!

6) Pour your Limoncello into a bottle... a screw top white wine bottle will do but preferably a slimmer version.

7) Let me know how you get on with it!

edit on 10-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join