It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Researchers create quantum microscope that can see the impossible

In a major scientific leap, University of Queensland researchers have created a quantum microscope that can reveal biological structures that would otherwise be impossible to see.

This paves the way for applications in biotechnology, and could extend far beyond this into areas ranging from navigation to medical imaging

Professor Warwick Bowen, from UQ's Quantum Optics Lab and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Engineered Quantum Systems (EQUS), said it was the first entanglement-based sensor with performance beyond the best possible existing technology.

This breakthrough will spark all sorts of new technologies—from better navigation systems to better MRI machines, you name it," Professor Bowen said.

Entanglement is thought to lie at the heart of a quantum revolution.

This is exciting—it's the first proof of the paradigm-changing potential of entanglement for sensing."
Australia's Quantum Technologies Roadmap sees quantum sensors spurring a new wave of technological innovation in healthcare, engineering, transport and resources

phys.org/news/2021-06-quantum-microscope-impossible.html

This is big news

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
This World wide drug bust thing headed up by FBI....... showing the world how far their reach is? Pre-empting what is to come?
I feel there is something else behind this. If they can 'set up' the drug cartels, what else have they got baking in the oven to be unleashed placing them as 'World Police'?

Rainbows
Jane

PS Hope that makes sense.

I don't know exactly what to make of it but I don't trust the FBI and I don't trust Europol

Europol Signs Cybersecurity Agreement With EU Agencies, WEF

As for the MoU signed on Friday by Europol and the WEF, it focuses on establishing a cooperation framework whose goal is to make cyberspace safe for individuals, businesses and organizations.

The WEF and Europol recently announced the launch of a Global Cyber Security Centre located in Geneva, Switzerland.

As part of the new agreement, Europol and WEF will collaborate on the implementation of projects in common areas of interest, best practices, technical information on cybercrime, and statistical dat

securityweek.com/europol-signs-cybersecurity-agreement-eu-agencies-wef

What the COVID-19 pandemic teaches us about cybersecurity – and how to prepare for the inevitable global cyberattack

COVID-19 is not the only risk with the ability to quickly and exponentially disrupt the way we live. The crisis shows that the world is far more prone to disturbance by pandemics, cyberattacks or environmental tipping points than history indicates.

Our "new normal" isn’t COVID-19 itself – it's COVID-like incidents.

And a cyber pandemic is probably as inevitable as a future disease pandemic. The time to start thinking about the response is – as always – yesterday.

weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/covid-19-pandemic-teaches-us-about-cybersecurity-cyberattack-cyber-pandemic-risk-virus/
edit on 9-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet
You slap someone in France you don't get prosecuted. You thump somebody with a fist...whole different matter.
The 'slapper' knew what he was doing.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
From BT, this is just nuts.

ADD for space... RE: EMS = election management system (access)

POTUS does not necessarily equal DJT, but can be Ol' Joe.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Top of the world to my favorite fleet of freedom fighters. I heard about the Quantum internet shifting on for some. Well, Twitter has expanded its capabilities of just tweeting to now offering API services, providing accounts for research, business advertising, among many others. Here are some screen shots that seems to confirm that White Hats fully infiltrated Twitter and now are about to go live with this new version. I think it will be quite helpful to get the information found here exposed to a larger population of folks that think in defiance of reality with emotionally charged flawgic. Here is a link /use-cases/build-for-businesses#publishing

Heres a few of the screen captures. Very interesting and strange development

Also, the ranking system here, I sort of brought it up to Elon this morning in a rather cryptic way. Then Twitter switched. John McAfee made an odd post about being lonely on Twitter. I responded with a anagram for Telegram bc it is leading the charge as far as platforms that provide free speech as well as voice chats. Space Force and the Quantum Internet is activating. The Plebeians are already here in our 3rd dimension, and are in human form. They are the light beings that came here to save humanity from itself. We all need to remain calm, meditate, create art for all the senses to help with the shift to the %th dimension new Earth. Sounds crazy, but history and society as we know it is about to change. We are gaining more senses/abilities. I will think of a word during a conversation that the person im speaking with will say it at the same time. I feel I am suppose to sacrifice myself. Just pay attention to every sound, noise, timing of sound/noise, thought or choice you were thinking of when your phone alerted you or a grandfather clock goes off.

As for the Comic book superheros to help teach the truth. I have discussed it with REL on Telegram. If anyone wants to join in as to not side bar from all the other crazy things happening at once, it could be very productive, I would donate my abilties to helping with rescued children or something. REL made a good point that Visual aids will help teens and young adults that need to unlearn their commie CRT training, I have a rolling outline right now. So, if you want to be in it, I need your permission. I will try to make your characters personalities and abilities tie in with the posts that our frequent flying mental machines contribute. Also, a brief description of your appearance as well as a super power that would be unique in discovering the truth. Example: one of us could be a human lie detector, We would do battle with the real bad guys. It could have different story arches, such as spygate, russia russia russia, Epstien and the Island, Banking Cartel, the Medical Mafia, CIA exposure, FBI corruption, SpaceForce plus arrests, natural disasters, and the sweet redemption of tribunals. Maybe make the White House a tourist attraction. Have it as like a jail that you can tour and maybe throw expensive ice cream as Pelosi as she is like a clown shackled to the wall. Ok, maybe not that last demented part lol

Speaking of the frequent flying stellar posting, I feel that the system that ATS has in place with stars and flags and karma and how you can only give other people stars for only so long. I asked Elon how would you go about cleaning up information on the web and also give it value and quality. I feel that the star system we have here should be converted to a digital coin. It will give insensitive to put in extra time and effort on the info/research/theory/educational/odd experience/ live reports. Then, based on how many like you get, the more you receive, the more value his information in his post gains, We need precious metals to back currency, but what better way than to clean up the internet and the remnants of informational warfare's destruction of lies and deceit.

It's basically the same as what Whiplash was describing in tokens being given a physical value like if you were a farmer and sold fruits and vegtables.

We are going to have to rewrite pretty much all of history. What better way to do that then with a community that keeps each other in check. We rebuild our history and get to know ourselves and our true purposes in life. Then, by having credible information, you have earned a profit from using your computers storage, electricity (for now) as wella s time and effort. This will help destroy the media as we are the decentralized news that are the editors who gets to decide what news is good news and what info is factual. The most trustworthy of people will naturally rise from this. That is how we can then sort of base the new blockchain voting system thats been talked about. I don't know, just spitballing ideas and saw Cavv and JOM speaking along the same lines with the star/flag system.

Edit to save space: Google Launches New Earth

I tried to get screen grabs of these as well, but tPTB wag their finger at that for the moment. It is visually stunning and their are so many subsections to help make Earth better. I just don't trust goggle to lead the way in that endeavor. The timelapse map of watching things get developed and change over time is pretty mesmerizing. Big things are incoming.

edit on 9-6-2021 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

@MaraGay...

“The reality is here that we have a large percentage of the American population — I don’t know how big it is, but we have tens of millions of Trump voters who continue to believe that their rights as citizens are under threat by simple virtue of having to share the democracy with others,” Gay said in response to MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski calling for an investigation into the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

“I think that as long as they see Americanness as the same as one with whiteness, this is going to continue,” Gay said, turning to race and adding that “Americanness” and “whiteness” needed to be separated.

NYT, MSNBC’s Mara Gay: ‘Disturbing’ to see ‘dozens of American flags’ on trucks on Long Island

LOL, NYT claiming her words were "taken out of context" which has become the default argument when you have nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Following up on BT's post.

I would seem that DJT offered something to the zuckerberg clone-bot, zuckerbot replied, DJT replied back.

Q "hunted"

Q "hunter"

Q "Target"

With Target & Hunted

Post "2024" (which contains "over target" )

And with the early dawn
Moving right along
I couldn't buy and eyeful of sleep
And in the aching night under satellites
I was not received
Built with stolen parts
A telephone in my heart
Someone get me a priest
To put my mind to bed
This ringing in my head
Is this a cure or is this a disease

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live

And in the after birth
On the quiet earth
Let the stains remind you
You thought you made a man
You better think again
Before my role defines you

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live

And in your waiting hands
I will land
And roll out of my skin
And in your final hours I will stand
Ready to begin

Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live
Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life

Now show me how to live
Show me how to live

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

Thanks for the heads-up on Login-in issue. I logged out/in yesterday with no issues. Guess I better stay logged-on.

Maybe it's Klaus Blofeld at work on this new SCION protocol upgrade for the Internet.

Posted about it here.

That OneAll company is based in Luxembourg. According to Goog maps street view it was being built in 2009 next to the Datacenter Luxembourg. All your logins belong to us.🤔

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I lean more towards the Law of War side of things as far as Q is concerned. While I don't have the most recent edition, the one I looked at was current enough. In it, chapter 5 dealt specifically with prisoners of war. And section 5 of that chapter dealt with Code of Conduct for those POW's, for instance they should not aid and abet the enemy in any way if they can help it.

I searched for CoC in the drops and there are 14 posts with it.
qanon.pub...

So I'm beginning to suspect that a number of these deep state actors are captured pawns (like a POW) in this bizarre game they are playing. Some not necessarily bad, but the blackmailing has caused them to compromise their Code of Conduct and sell out the US.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Donkey-Wokey" ... that 's classic.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"The Inspector General has conducted an investigation over the last year and states unequivocally that there is no evidence to support the allegation that Barr or others ordered the clearing for the photo op."
― Jonathan Turley

Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

University of Texas professor and CNN contributor Steve Vladeck continued to claim that Barr ordered federal officers “to forcibly clear protestors in Lafayette Park to achieve a photo op for Trump.” In a still uncorrected segment still up on the Internet, NPR declares “Peaceful Protesters Tear-Gassed To Clear Way For Trump Church Photo-Op.”

Democratic leaders like Speaker Nancy Pelosi repeated the conspiracy theory about the photo op and the Washington Post ran an article by Philip Bump titled “Attorney General Bill Barr’s Dishonest Defense of Clearing of Lafayette Square.” Not only did the Post refer to the “debunked claim” that no tear gas was used by the federal government, but goes on to state incredibly:

But, but, orange man still bad.🙄

💥 Welcome to the Internet 👍 (a touch on the salty side)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A year ago I wrote several posts regarding this story:

Two sisters found dead in a London park after a birthday party at the weekend were the daughters of the Church of England’s first female archdeacon from a black and minority ethnic background.
Police launched a murder investigation after the bodies of Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, were found in Fryent Country Park in Wembley, north-west London, on Sunday afternoon.
London sisters found dead were daughters of C of E’s first female BAME archdeacon

One of the sisters had symbols tattooed on her arms that additionally raised my curiosity. Now today this popped up:

Police subsequently discovered handwritten notes at Hussein’s home address in which he had set out his intention to kill women as part of a sacrifice to secure personal advantage for himself

One of the notes described a bargain with a demon to “sacrifice” women for gain, the court was told. The defendant also bought lottery tickets, three of which were folded inside the note, jurors were told.

Hussein, of Blackheath, south-east London, denies two counts of murder and possession of an offensive weapon. Glasgow said prosecutors anticipated Hussein was likely to claim he was attacked by someone who robbed him and who stabbed him and that he has been the victim of a conspiracy.
Attack on sisters in London park was frenzied and relentless, trial told

Seems my hunch back then was right that there is a whole lot more to this case.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is there a risk from President Trump acknowledging the hard-working Q message decoders at this point? At least confirm that they are doing the right thing by decoding Q's communications.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
God has a sense of humor.🤣

twitter.com...

Dementia Joe: "What's this bug doing on my double scoop of choco-vanilla ice cream?"

Jen Psarky: "Ah-um-um-ah, circling back?"

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Great Reset, Planned Stock Market Crash?

If You Sell a House These Days, the Buyer Might Be a Pension Fund

A bidding war broke out this winter at a new subdivision north of Houston. But the prize this time was the entire subdivision, not just a single suburban house, illustrating the rise of big investors as a potent new force in the U.S. housing market.

D.R. Horton Inc. DHI -2.20% built 124 houses in Conroe, Texas, rented them out and then put the whole community, Amber Pines at Fosters Ridge, on the block. A Who’s Who of investors and home-rental firms flocked to the December sale. The winning $32 million bid came from an online property-investing platform, Fundrise LLC, which manages more than $1 billion on behalf of about 150,000 individuals.

money managers including J.P. Morgan Asset Management and BlackRock Inc., BLK -1.49% platforms such as Fundrise and Roofstock that buy and arrange for the management of rentals on behalf of individuals and builder LGI Homes Inc., LGIH -4.89% which now reports wholesale home sales to bulk buyers in its quarterly results.

But have no fear plebes, Doctor Not Doctor Jill Biden is on the job protecting your assets, homes, and the right to free housing...

Plebes here is your other Female Leader doing what is best for your by not only avoiding the border photo op because she knows the photo op will be worse then fallout for not going - she pleads her case, begs, pleads, and screeches for folks to just leave her alone about it.

Folks "elected" a demented pedophile his enabler fakeish doctor wife and the single most insufferable person on earth as his handler. This would be the greatest time in history for comedy but for two things: They are just stand alone hilarious and any comedian who does a bit on them will be strung up for cultural treason.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What is going on here? Thread few more scroll down.

Richard's Telegram

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

What does this mean? Impending financial collapse, or gain?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Most government offices are still closed, workers are “Teleworking” from home.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sneaky little guys. I took a picture of this one earlier this week when I was in Northern VA.

Bigger:

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
God has a sense of humor.🤣

twitter.com...

Dementia Joe: "What's this bug doing on my double scoop of choco-vanilla ice cream?"

Jen Psarky: "Ah-um-um-ah, circling back?"

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join