It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The neutral option faded away rather quickly over the last year..It's Black or White at this point..

Fight back or lay in your graves knowing you let your children/Grandchildren fall to the slaughter..

XX

Last Stand

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder how many teams are investigating WEF links to the hacker groups such as REvil. Seems as good a way as any to try the whole organisation for crimes against humanity!

Tough to say. It could be a covert team working for cartel banksters or possibly state sponsored (China, Russia, Israel) or perhaps a well insulated covert secret team within the American deep state. I don't put anything past these psychopaths when you look back on 9/11 or Operation Northwoods. And now with pResident Biden and CIA in the White House those types can do whatever they want.

If our 17 intel agencies are so good at keeping the UFO file under wraps for 70 years and the JFK files for 57 years, and billions spent on cyber security, but yet they can't figure out who is behind the hacking? Really? Just doesn't add up to me. The groups that are known to the public like REvil are not it. They are scapegoats like Russia. Gives the msm dogs some bones to go chase and keep the public distracted. Klaus and his 4th Reich of loyal servants are untouchable for now.

We'll see if anything big goes down on July 8 or thereabouts.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Agreed CrazyFox!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Tough to say. It could be a covert team working for cartel banksters or possibly state sponsored (China, Russia, Israel) or perhaps a well insulated covert secret team within the American deep state. I don't put anything past these psychopaths when you look back on 9/11 or Operation Northwoods. And now with pResident Biden and CIA in the White House those types can do whatever they want.

I was thinking back about Russia, and the interesting point came across my mind;
"Who was responsible for that Nuc'ing of the Russian Base a few years ago?"

I remember that at the point of the base going off line, but before it was revealed that a nuc had gone off the Russian Government was trying to figure out what happened. Then as quickly and as quietly it all went away. I mean it would be one thing for the Russians and RT to stop talking about it, but for the whole world to just stop talking about it? I didn't buy that then and I don't buy it now.

As I stated back in 2019:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I've been thinking about it for a while now, but the explosion in Russia had me thinking;
"what if this explosion was not an accident, but was set in order to hide a yellow cake heist?"

Steal the yellow cake, blow up the base, nobody would know any the wiser. Though then the thought was, Why? Why would anyone want yellow cake if they already have a nuc? Then I remembered something a read years ago, and it started to fall into place.

Now I'm not sure of what to think about the explosion in Russia, but the idea started to drive into my head that I could be on to something with the other points. Radioactive materials, farmlands in South America, the Occult. None of it made any sense, why would the rich and powerful people in the world be into this kind of stuff?

Of course! They're trying to make a Philosophers Stone. Then the pieces really started to fit. As for the Lovecraftian styled cult, well it gives people something to excuse their insidious behaviors. They can go to their graves believing that it was all for their gods, and it gives them an excuse to sleep at night.

Many of these people that are pushing everything around right now are at their "End of Life" points and most only have a decade left. I'm betting that the current issue with viruses leaving China have more to do with certain people trying to extend their life than it is about trying to head off the next illness.

Could the "nuclear talks" being made by SR be about farming fields getting exposed as dumping groups for radioactive rather than getting blown up? Let's face it in Russia a Vodka company is already making a brew from crops grown in the Chernobyl, and we don't really have a clue as to why NK and China are so prized places to visit by certain power elites. If China was using some of their food crops for irradiating crops, and NK was persuaded into doing that too, then it could explain a lot about the limited food issues many of those countries seem to be having on a decades long issue.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Think I've found another clue from this HINT by Il Donaldo Trumpo at 5:50:04pm UTC on Jun 1st. Storm Rider replied to this here saying that he's giving us a hint here:

Ok, i stop now...😭🤣🤣🤣 t.co...

Clue 1
a) 😭🤣🤣🤣 = 11.3 in Law of War manual because first emoji has 2 pillars of tears,

Clue 2
b) Timestamp of 05:50 is both a MIRROR/COMPLETION and a 5by5 = EYES ON,

Clue 3
c) Timestamp points us to #550

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.34 📁
Jan 18 2018 22:05:53 (EST)
switzerland-davos-forumjpe….jpg

(The picture is George Soros smiling at NoName - Soros about to get his comeuppance? And/Or Davos?)

i) The timestamp includes a mirror of 550,
ii) The timestamp date of Jan 18 = 11.8 of Law of War manual = Reparations!
iii) The chan post number of 34 is 2x Q - maybe KU to start posting indictments?
iv) Timestamp includes 22 = COMPLETION.

Clue 4
d) "OK, I stop now" points us to post #2262 referencing Musical Chairs (swapping positions!)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.289 📁
Sep 21 2018 17:46:16 (EST)
MUSIC IS ABOUT TO STOP.
202-456-1414
Q

i) Mirror of Jun 1st in timestamp,
ii) Jun 1st in phone number,
iii) As cranky has taught us; 22 = COMPLETION or CULMINATION,
iv) Post number of 2262 therefore means culmination on Jun 2nd?
v) Phone number also includes 22 (202)
vi) The musical chairs reference is further confirmed by the fake Daily Caller picture in the tweet - the Caller stops the Music!!
vii) The timestamp also includes 46, hinting that it is Biden that will be left without a position when the music stops...

Clue 5
e) The phone number in #2262 above, also includes 414... #414

Anonymous ID: deb9fa No.143223 📁
Dec 21 2017 20:22:42 (EST)
>>143179
Hope you enjoyed the Xmas decor!
POTUS will verify directly to provide crumb auth for dissemination.
We are crushing these sick people.
God bless, Patriot.
Q

i) Timestamp again encodes Jun 2nd,
ii) Timestamp again includes 22 = COMPLETION (202)
iii) Chan post number includes a MIRROR/COMPLETION of PAIN... 3223
iv) Note that 14 also appears in #414, #550 and #2262... Is it pointing to a FORTNIGHT?

v) The BIGGY... The finder of the Law of War link includes a couple of other references to XMAS decor in his decoding of the Law of War!!!

Let's see what the day brings!!

edit on 2-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

@IAMTAT -- PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Largest ship in Iranian navy has caught fire and sank in the Gulf of Oman under unclear circumstances.

www.foxnews.com...

May 10: US forces fire warning shots at gun boats from same Iranian vessel.

www.foxnews.com...

Not trying to imply that these two events might be connected.

Just laughing at enemy's stupidity.

ETA: Pretty sure the vessel that this recently sunk ship used to supply, mysteriously exploded while anchored near Oman not long ago.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
1,000 human fetuses discovered frozen in Hanoi apartment

POST 3405 = photo of same event / same situation / same city

Nguoi đàn ông xăm trổ bật khóc khi nhặt được cặp thai nhi sinh đôi 29 tuần trong đêm khuya
- Translation: "Tattooed man bursts into tears after picking up twin 29 week olds"
- He is part of group collecting aborted fetuses from dumpsters/clinics in Hanoi
- Offering to bath, cleanse & stores them in freezers before proper burial
- Group holds 2 ceremonies monthly for around 1,000 souls

DELTA : CURRENT NEWS - POST 3405 = 690 DAYS (22 months, 20 days)

edit on 2-6-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hey all, this is important.

Dr. Fauci's emails have been dumped. He is going down. In these emails he is informed that Covid is a bioweapon intentionally released by the Chinese military, he is discussing vaccines with Mark Zuckerberg back before the lockdowns took place, he is thanked for denying the lab leak theory even though he knows better, he tells colleagues that the masks do not work due to the size of the virus, and on, and on, and on. All of the emails haven't been gone through just yet, but what has been found so far is damning.

www.documentcloud.org...

So, as many of us have now seen, 3000+ pages of Dr. Fauci's emails have been released. They are here (which can be downloaded as a PDF, ~360 MB), which was posted in this thread, this thread, and this thread. Here are some things that 'anons' and right-wing journalists have dug up so far:

#1: In late-February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to "handle it". See the thread here for more details.
#2: In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled "Coronavirus bioweapon production method", which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created. See the thread here for more details. This might or might not be a troll by the person who emailed Dr. Fauci. See comments here, here, here, here, and, here.
#3: In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for "publicly rejecting the lab leak theory". See threads here and here for more details, and/or, page 1150 of the Dr. Fauci email document. Peter Daszak is also known as Biden's "COVID cover-up chief". See here for a recent story here about him meeting with CCP officials.

#4, #5, & #6: Dr. Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don't work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID. See the thread here for more details. Page 3027 is where Dr. Fauci claims that wearing masks is of little-to-no benefit. See here. See the thread here for a possibility of the gain-of-function claim. This email dates back to February 1st, 2020. See the thread here for the email from someone warning him back in mid-February 2020 that the CCP was lying about the situation with COVID in China.
#7: The redactions in the emails might reveal that the US military is involved in this. See the thread here for more details. This might have been debunked here.
#8: This release of Dr. Fauci's emails appears to be the result of the Judicial Watch FOIA fillings. See comments here.
#9: The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci. See comment below by MAGAhhh_igetit, which refers to page 1383.

#10: Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci. See the thread here for more details. #11: Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchange emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time. See the thread here for more details. These emails were before Dr Fauci's February 29th 2020 interview with MSM, saying that we do not need to worry about COVID yet. See here, and here, for instance. He also called the risk of COVID 'minuscule' back in mid-February 2020. See here. If he believed that to be the case, then why would he be discussing vaccines with Zuckerberg within a few weeks time?

#12: Dr. Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020. See the thread here for more details, and/or, pages 3187-3193 of Dr. Fauci's email document. A suggestion for everyone who wants to help dig. As a first pass, it might be good to use control-f, and search for various keywords. Some which come to mind are: Obama, Biden, Clinton, vaccine, lab, laboratory, engineered, CDC, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Google, censorship, mRNA, Klaus Schwab, gain-of-function, masks, lockdowns, mandates, Trump, other top advisors to Obama/Biden, Bill Gates, China, CCP, Xi Jinping, Cuomo, nursing homes, Newsom, Pelosi, Whitmer, election, fraud, hoax, treatments, hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, remdesivir, Pfizer, and, Moderna.

edit on Wed Jun 2 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because:
paragraphs

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Reading these emails for past couple hours.

VERY interesting between the lines.

Don't necessarily agree that fauxxi is 'going down' over any of this.

Appears a large group of gov and non gov were making best (though flawed) efforts to best survive what they knew from the start was a bio weapon release.

Knew well before Chinese whistleblower.

And were already throwing everything we had at investigation and planning processes.

Not everything should be public in a crisis, and I am ok with that.

Might not be ok with some of what they withheld though.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I guess time will tell, but he outright lied about the origins of the virus, the masks, and the gain of function research. If there was never any need for masks because they're absolutely ineffective, why on Earth would Fauxci push them on the people? The reason why I say Fauxci is going down is because of these lies. I believe he is in on it and he will be caught out. I believe time will show he had a direct hand in this virus's creation. It's hard to explain his behavior any other way, imo.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It doesn't look like he called any of those shots (like masks) after reading his emails.

Looks more like he was both giving honest information to leaders and following their orders.

Can't be certain yet though.

Masks aren't all that effective for rona, but they do help remind people to distance, and do help prevent longer distance transmission via coughing.

Dr. Brix statement from very early on, and my opinion still today.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Mask.
Bad guy looks like governor of NY.
Rumor is JC is playing JB currently.
Look at all the diseases wearing masks stopped (sarc) somehow cvd was the main cause of death by illness, by design
Facial recognition seriously hampered, bad breath forced onto oneself vs torturing those around.
Ftr I wear the gaitor which can be used as a hood as well with sunglasses, incognito is best currently.
Considering all the newly created transhumans tracked by goog and oracle spreading cvd all over the place....
Watch the reaction when you call them cyborgs, it is one of confusion. I find it humorous, and frightening at the same time.

edit on 2-6-2021 by CrazyFox because: eta clarity

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
The Mask. Bad guy looks like governor of NY.
Rumor is JC is playing JB currently.
Look at all the diseases wearing masks stopped (sarc) somehow cvd was the main cause of death by illness, by design
Facial recognition seriously hampered, bad breath forced onto oneself vs torturing those around.
Ftr I wear the gaitor which can be used as a hood as well with sunglasses, incognito is EST currently. Considering all the newly created tramshumans tracked by goog and oracle spreading cvd all over the place.... Watch the reaction when you call them cyborgs, it is one of confusion. I find it humorous, and frightening at the same time.

I agree with a lot of that.

(Have to laugh because crying doesn't help)

I still think that the original intent on masks was pretty honest.

(As originally explained by Birx)

Before certain people jumped off the crazy cliff.

And forced everyone to comply.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Your date format led me to this mirror of 11-3
March 11 2020 NPR

And the coronavirus — which had already sparked lockdowns in China and Italy — had become a major concern in the U.S. The first case in the U.S. was announced on Jan. 21 in Everett, Wash. On Jan. 30, the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency.

March 11 2021 Biden's cvd bill 1.9 trillion for cvd 19

"This historic legislation is about rebuilding the backbone of this country and giving people in this nation, working people, middle class folks, people who built the country, a fighting chance," Biden said in the Oval Office before signing the legislation.

NPR & CNN even

weird but useful

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Lol I had to give you a star just for the Stone Cold said so!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Lol I had to give you a star just for the Stone Cold said so!!!

Thanks for the star

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
They're really cranking up the humiliation ritual dial to 11.

twitter.com...

LGBTTQQIAAP = lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual.

Or really dangerous pedos.
What a confusing sick world.

The Vatican really should just stick to forgiving them. This DS Cabal is not playing they are going long. The bible suggests those just absolutely embracing and celebrating anti God things that cause desolation of the humankind is bad.

Bible history is rife with those who celebrate sinning against man being the ones singled out for meeting God a whole lot sooner than they ever thought. In fact the other religions all seemingly do that too when their members also choose to go against the well laid out plans. As Christian it is ours to forgive and love them, but despise the sin while totally forgiving them of it. In other words leave them to their choices but don't celebrate those choices as if it were ok for the master plan.

For instance, Gayness is their business and it leads to less population is the real reason the Vatican and DS Cabal are OK with whatever will get this done. Including having a war to thin the population. I have gay family and life long friends who came out to their friends because they could trust us to still love them no matter. We don't ridicule those we love we lead by example. We hug we talk about it all. They know I follow God's request to forgive and love them for who they are. They also know I won't be putting up a gay pride flag and they love me for who I am. As it should be.

Moral:
Don't Celebrate things that destroy God's work.

edit on 2-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
How many centuries did it take ?

Sex abuse of adults by priests outlawed by Vatican

Pope Francis has changed church law to explicitly criminalize the sexual abuse of adults by priests who abuse their authority and to say that laypeople who hold church office can be sanctioned for similar sex crimes.

The new provisions, released Tuesday after 14 years of study, were contained in the revised criminal law section of the Vatican's Code of Canon Law, the in-house legal system that covers the 1.3 billion-strong Catholic Church.

The most significant changes are contained in two articles, 1395 and 1398, which aim to address major shortcomings in the church's handling of sexual abuse. The law recognizes that adults, too, can be victimized by priests who abuse their authority, and says laypeople in church offices can be punished for abusing minors as well as adults.

The Vatican also criminalized the "grooming" of minors or vulnerable adults by priests to compel them to engage in pornography. It's the first time church law has officially recognized as criminal the method used by sexual predators to build relationships with their victims to then sexually exploit them.

edit on 622021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join