It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
What would Democrats have done if Donald Trump beat Hillary in 2016, thanks to (in part) hundreds of thousands votes suddenly arriving after 3:00am on election night, in Michigan and Wisconsin?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I've been reincarnated for new entertainment knowledge.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: crankyoldman

Simple common sense says that "random" votes that came in at 3 am in the morning couldn't possibly be near 100% for Biden, it is impossible. How people with two brain cells can't understand this fact is mind boggling.

You can't win when you have corrupt judges rule that Trump should have brought his election challenge before the election occurred.

That's what happened in Wisconsin: www.wisbar.org...

The same ruling came from corrupt Judges in the Pennsylvania, and in the Georgia challenges.

In Arizona, the so-called "judge" was presented with 21 complete binders of testimony from whistle-blowers, along with evidence of non-citizens voting...after the Trump legal team testified for 8 hours.

The "judge" ruled the next morning that this case was over his head. He sent it up to the appeals court, who shot it down 3 days later, because the evidence should have been presented before the November 3, 2020 election.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I was extremely lucky to catch this on my Twitter feed!!!

This tweet from Archaeology & Art, at exactly 12 noon on 7th, seems to be some kind of messaging from the cabal?

In the garden of Pier Francesco Orsini. (Gardens of Bomarzo), about 92km north of Rome, Italy, 16th Century. Photographer: instagram.com...

Bigger picture

1) We've covered the Orsini family in the thread (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) as a possible P... and this picture is a Cave or Tunnel entrance...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.884858 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:49:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65a39c No.884833 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:48:54 (EST)
liesofkikes.png

>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY #

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?

>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Note that 3 members of the Orsini family were POPES and Pier Francesco Orsini was a condottieri!

Members of the Orsini family include three popes: Celestine III (1191–1198), Nicholas III (1277–1280),[1] and Benedict XIII (1724–1730). In addition, the family included 34 cardinals, numerous condottieri, and other significant political and religious figures.

As ETMN's post, here told us the Lady appears to represent the GREY POPE, so maybe it's the Grey Pope who will be having a terrible May?

Pepe Orsini – Italy of Roman Papal Bloodline. The Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family aka the Grey Pope.

(Recall also Pope's title "Pontifex Maximus" = "The greatest BRIDGE builder", which was a title inherited from the roman emperors!)

2) Picture analysis:
a) Red-haired Lady in Grey, climbing stairway to mouth of the beast? Opposite of "Stairway to heaven"? The picture can be seen as a parallel to when men took their wives to put a hand into the Mouth Of Truth (Bocca della Verita) to test their FAITHFULNESS:

Bigger

b) The sculpture is Orcus' Mouth which Wiki describes as:

Orcus with its mouth wide open and on whose upper lip it is inscribed "OGNI PENSIERO VOLA" ("All Thoughts Fly"), which is illustrated by the fact that the acoustics of the mouth mean that any whisper made inside is clearly heard by anyone standing at the base of the steps. Art historian Luke Morgan describes this sculpture as "The Hell Mouth" and notes that people dined in it, producing the effect of simultaneously eating and being eaten

i) "All thoughts FLY" cross-references ##FLY## MAP post #522:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]

HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11

Q

c) From Gardens of Bomarzo Wiki:

The Sacro Bosco ("Sacred Grove"), colloquially called Park of the Monsters (Parco dei Mostri in Italian), also named Garden of Bomarzo, is a Mannerist monumental complex located in Bomarzo, in the province of Viterbo, in northern Lazio, Italy.

d) The picture could also be messaging "Flee to the Tunnels"?

e) It could also be a reference to Plato's allegory of the Cave, which ends with the Return to the Cave:

Plato continues, saying that the freed prisoner would think that the world outside the cave was superior to the world he experienced in the cave and attempt to share this with the prisoners remaining in the cave attempting to bring them onto the journey he had just endured; "he would bless himself for the change, and pity [the other prisoners]" and would want to bring his fellow cave dwellers out of the cave and into the sunlight.

The returning prisoner, whose eyes have become accustomed to the sunlight, would be blind when he re-enters the cave, just as he was when he was first exposed to the sun. The prisoners, according to Plato, would infer from the returning man's blindness that the journey out of the cave had harmed him and that they should not undertake a similar journey. Plato concludes that the prisoners, if they were able, would therefore reach out and kill anyone who attempted to drag them out of the cave.

3) The tweet text is messaging:
a) That THE TIME IS NEAR because:

It was commissioned by Pier Francesco Orsini, called Vicino

(Vicino is italian for NEAR)

b) The "92km" is referencing a 911 type event - collapse of constructed edifices, possibly meaning the 34 sites to be struck by Rods of God; Dams, etc.

c) The "16th" is referencing P as it's 16th letter of alphabet.

There's too many coinkydinkys here - mathematically impossible for it not to be a message!

edit on 8-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Several posts citing Travel shutdowns this morning:

UK - BBC

High-speed trains between London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Penzance cancelled after cracks found in trains, with customers told not to travel today

Pakistan - Travel ban 9th to 16th

KARACHI: The Sindh government has imposed a ban on public transport while markets, shopping malls picnic spots will remain closed from May 9-16 to curb the spread of coronavirus.

The provincial government announced the new set of restrictions as part of the national “Stay Home- Stay Safe” drive during the Eid holidays amid the third wave of coronavirus.

Georgia - TASS

TBILISI, May 3. /TASS/. Public transport will not function in Georgia from Monday until May 12. The decision to that effect was taken by the coordination center for coronavirus control under the prime minister of the country.

The dates indicate that Today to May 12th covers the likely power outage kick-off.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What are the Odds of this...

1) 3 hours before the Orsini/Cave tweet, Archaeology and Art tweeted this:

The Agora and the Acropolis from Observatory Road, Athens 1955 ©Robert McCabe.

Bigger picture

1) A woman dressed in BLACK (BLACK POPE?) walking down and away from the Acropolis

The Acropolis of Athens is an ancient citadel located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and contains the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historical significance, the most famous being the Parthenon. The word acropolis is from the Greek words ἄκρον (akron, "highest point, extremity") and πόλις (polis, "city"). The term acropolis is generic and there are many other acropoleis in Greece. During ancient times it was known also more properly as Cecropia, after the legendary serpent-man, Cecrops, the supposed first Athenian king.

a) So "Eyes On (55), McCabe walking away from (flipping) the Serpent King"?

Or?

b) Black Pope walking away and Grey Pope saying "No, walk back to the safety of the Serpents kingdom"?

c) AGORA #1 = a UNICEF portal
d) AGORA #2 = AGORA Financial

Throughout our history, we’ve consistently beaten the mainstream financial media to the punch. Our readers were aware of the tech bubble, the housing bubble, the credit bubble, the excesses underlying the Panic of ’08, the pending collapse of Lehman Bros. and the rise of cryptocurrency well before they happened — and in many cases, were able to prosper while other investors got blindsided.

(warning of imminent stock market collapse?)

2) Further, in response to the Orsini Cave tweet, Peter Pan59 replied simply this:

@aegon555

555 = Eyes On
Aegon =

Aegon N.V., a Dutch multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company
Aegon UK, its Scottish subsidiary
Aegon Life Insurance Company

Several fictional characters in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels; see Aegon Targaryen

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
At approx 12:58gmt on Telegram, General Flynn posted simply:

Test

...Then quickly deleted it within 30 seconds

1258GMT = 0758 EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.91 📁
Feb 14 2018 19:01:01 (EST)
SEPT 7, 1776.

Sept 7, 1776: The American Turtle attack on HMS Eagle

General Washington gave permission for the Turtle's first mission on September 6. Sergeant Ezra Lee left at 11pm that night and pedaled for 2 hours toward British General William Howe's flagship, the HMS Eagle.

Early on September 7, Lee's first attempt to secure the explosives to the Eagle by boring a hole in the ship's side failed

Is this hinting at a DS submarine attack on a White Hat (Eagle) USS Navy ship?

edit on 8-5-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

That is Dan Pena - the Trillion dollar man

Longer clip: twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks. Was looking for more context and that helped. I got my DOGE and ready for SNL pump tonight.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
A Reminder.

"Update coming soon".👈👀

Whiplash347

Forwarded from 🦅 Aquila 🦅

🚨BIG BREAKING NEWS🚨

Documents obtained by the US State Department reveal Chinese military scientists discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronaviruses five years before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Top scientists outlined their ideas in the document predicting a third world war would be fought with biological weapons.

(SKY NEWS AUSTRALIA)

t.me... +++
t.me... +++

A recap for the sleepers

youtu.be...
Removing the God gene

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Now that - at last - is stating what many of us feared on the 31st of December 1999. Feared becaaause one Man was asked how he felt about the arrival of a New Millenium. Behind him was a Map of the whole Middle East. He pointed to such saying, 'Somthing will happen here and that will lead up to become The Worst War This Planet Has Ever Witnessed'.
1. MERS kicked off from Camels
2. Hendri Virus - to be fair that is said to have started in Australia
3. Mers become Sars 1- Cov 1
4. Sars 2 - Cov 2
5.Sars 2 - Covid 19

With another flow / wave now being mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
OT question.

Is it just me, or are others having problems seeing Telegram's content on their phones?

I used to be able to see most of the content, other than large videos, but now there are a lot of icons and the text.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
OT question.

Is it just me, or are others having problems seeing Telegram's content on their phones?

I used to be able to see most of the content, other than large videos, but now there are a lot of icons and the text.

Cheers

I would say I can see 1 in 3 telegram videos at most. And certain accounts I can’t see at all anymore, like faking space. I am trying not to create any more accounts and just browsing as a guest.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Was just on and had no issues. I’ve had the same issue in the past though

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who is running the military in the USA

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I was extremely lucky to catch this on my Twitter feed!!!

This tweet from Archaeology & Art, at exactly 12 noon on 7th, seems to be some kind of messaging from the cabal?

In the garden of Pier Francesco Orsini. (Gardens of Bomarzo), about 92km north of Rome, Italy, 16th Century. Photographer: instagram.com...

Bigger picture

1) We've covered the Orsini family in the thread (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) as a possible P... and this picture is a Cave or Tunnel entrance...

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.884858 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:49:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65a39c No.884833 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:48:54 (EST)
liesofkikes.png

>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY #

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?

>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Note that 3 members of the Orsini family were POPES and Pier Francesco Orsini was a condottieri!

Members of the Orsini family include three popes: Celestine III (1191–1198), Nicholas III (1277–1280),[1] and Benedict XIII (1724–1730). In addition, the family included 34 cardinals, numerous condottieri, and other significant political and religious figures.

As ETMN's post, here told us the Lady appears to represent the GREY POPE, so maybe it's the Grey Pope who will be having a terrible May?

Pepe Orsini – Italy of Roman Papal Bloodline. The Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family aka the Grey Pope.

(Recall also Pope's title "Pontifex Maximus" = "The greatest BRIDGE builder", which was a title inherited from the roman emperors!)

2) Picture analysis:
a) Red-haired Lady in Grey, climbing stairway to mouth of the beast? Opposite of "Stairway to heaven"? The picture can be seen as a parallel to when men took their wives to put a hand into the Mouth Of Truth (Bocca della Verita) to test their FAITHFULNESS:

Bigger

b) The sculpture is Orcus' Mouth which Wiki describes as:

Orcus with its mouth wide open and on whose upper lip it is inscribed "OGNI PENSIERO VOLA" ("All Thoughts Fly"), which is illustrated by the fact that the acoustics of the mouth mean that any whisper made inside is clearly heard by anyone standing at the base of the steps. Art historian Luke Morgan describes this sculpture as "The Hell Mouth" and notes that people dined in it, producing the effect of simultaneously eating and being eaten

i) "All thoughts FLY" cross-references ##FLY## MAP post #522:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]

HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11

Q

c) From Gardens of Bomarzo Wiki:

The Sacro Bosco ("Sacred Grove"), colloquially called Park of the Monsters (Parco dei Mostri in Italian), also named Garden of Bomarzo, is a Mannerist monumental complex located in Bomarzo, in the province of Viterbo, in northern Lazio, Italy.

d) The picture could also be messaging "Flee to the Tunnels"?

e) It could also be a reference to Plato's allegory of the Cave, which ends with the Return to the Cave:

Plato continues, saying that the freed prisoner would think that the world outside the cave was superior to the world he experienced in the cave and attempt to share this with the prisoners remaining in the cave attempting to bring them onto the journey he had just endured; "he would bless himself for the change, and pity [the other prisoners]" and would want to bring his fellow cave dwellers out of the cave and into the sunlight.

The returning prisoner, whose eyes have become accustomed to the sunlight, would be blind when he re-enters the cave, just as he was when he was first exposed to the sun. The prisoners, according to Plato, would infer from the returning man's blindness that the journey out of the cave had harmed him and that they should not undertake a similar journey. Plato concludes that the prisoners, if they were able, would therefore reach out and kill anyone who attempted to drag them out of the cave.

3) The tweet text is messaging:
a) That THE TIME IS NEAR because:

It was commissioned by Pier Francesco Orsini, called Vicino

(Vicino is italian for NEAR)

b) The "92km" is referencing a 911 type event - collapse of constructed edifices, possibly meaning the 34 sites to be struck by Rods of God; Dams, etc.

c) The "16th" is referencing P as it's 16th letter of alphabet.

There's too many coinkydinkys here - mathematically impossible for it not to be a message!

My first thought was how much the woman reminds me of Melania! Could be a threatening message. This woman looks like she has a tattoo on her left arm though.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Who is running the military in the USA

Well, there's an official chain of command. Whether that is actually in force is something else entirely.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm looking around. I found this. Need to find the video they are talking about...

tweet.lambda.dance...

Disappeared right after I posted it. Fortunately I got screen shots. The bad guys are on top of their game today. (Actually it just reappeared...very odd.)

Bigger:

Well this might get interesting!

Mr Pool's twitter account has been suspended for violating rules

How????

Mr Pool only posts photos and I fail to see how ANY of them could be deemed controversial???

The only text I recall him posting was "ccff2372"... so what rule did THAT break?

He hasn't posted since May 4th so, either:
a) Twitter took 3 days to decide they didn't like his last picture of Xs and numbers, or
b) Mr Pool has just posted something new which immediately triggered his suspension?

Seems like a perfect test case to take Twitter to court for defamation or some thing similar?

edit on 5/8/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
realrawnews.com...

“ “Very well. This commission decrees John Podesta will face capital punishment by firing squad, the act to be carried out on 1 June. This session of the military commission on tribunals is concluded,” Rear Adm. Crandall said.”

Either fan fiction or hidden news. It brought a smile to my face thinking of justice for the weasel.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Searching for ccff2372 somehow ends up linking to this video:

twitter-video-download.com...

Very interesting. I think the issue is not the clouds/smoke. It's that they hit something you can't see. Good video.

originally posted by: Caled
I'm looking around. I found this. Need to find the video they are talking about...

tweet.lambda.dance...

Disappeared right after I posted it. Fortunately I got screen shots. The bad guys are on top of their game today. (Actually it just reappeared...very odd.)

Bigger:

Well this might get interesting!

Mr Pool's twitter account has been suspended for violating rules

How????

Mr Pool only posts photos and I fail to see how ANY of them could be deemed controversial???

The only text I recall him posting was "ccff2372"... so what rule did THAT break?

He hasn't posted since May 4th so, either:
a) Twitter took 3 days to decide they didn't like his last picture of Xs and numbers, or
b) Mr Pool has just posted something new which immediately triggered his suspension?

Seems like a perfect test case to take Twitter to court for defamation or some thing similar?

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join