It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dogecoin makes A Big Jump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Dogecoin hit .08 cents today.

Previous speculation says it will be up 1 dollar within the next two years.

I am curious as to what our resident cryto traders think about it.

Is it worth investing in?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Is it worth it ?

H*ll yes it's worth it , what could it hurt ?

When Bitcoin was basically worthless I owned about 130 bitcoins for no other reason than to have them, I gave them away to someone who gave them away to someone who lost them .

So yeah give it a whirl.

Just a little math , If I still had those Bitcoins they would be worth $6.5million .
edit on 11-4-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yeah. A thousand dollar investment could gain 11 grand.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
With these "micro-cryptos" it's nothing but upside really. Put $100 down and boom if at some point it goes 100x or 1000x congratulations you got 10k or 100k respectively. If not? Oh well you lost a c-note no biggie.

From what I know about dogecoin it started as a meme lol. Don't know much about it but it seems like a no brainer to put a little bit in just in case it blows up.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Current market cap is $10 billion. Can i see a 10x price increase bringing the market cap to $100 Billion.

No, no i cant.

Doge just doesn't appear to offer anything unique nor provide any service to its users.

I will say i do own around $200 Doge just as a gamble but it's nothing more than that.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How can you sleep at night?

I lost 0.5 bitcoin in the cryptopia hack and it drove me insane.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

How can you sleep at night?

I lost 0.5 bitcoin in the cryptopia hack and it drove me insane.

lol I've gotten over it , It would bother me more if the person I gave them to had held on to them but he did the same as me .

I cant live in a " what if world " just not my style .

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It’s a total gamble, there’s nothing behind it. I have some, but it’s the first thing I’ll sell when it gets near $0.10 again.

If you want a great investment in crypto right now that’s still relatively cheap, go VeChain (VET)

It has real tech, real use case. It’s used by Walmart China for supply chain management. It’s up 130% this month, and is still at a cheap entry point of $0.14 as I type this.

The blockchain tech behind it has the power to revolutionize supply chain management, anti counterfeiting, tracking products etc. globally.

Other coins to look at are Hadera Hashgraph (HBAR) Cardano (ADA) and Ethereum. ETH is going to hit 6k - 8k soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Still, you must have at least punched a wall or had a little breakdown in the shower.

The thought of throwing away $6.5 million. I don't even want to imagine.

Hopefully you kept some to soften the blow.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Crypto is lame. You guys should have been like me and stocked up on Aunt Jemima products. It's going to the moon!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

What platform is VET traded on?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sure i've seen it listed on Binance, not sure of trading pairs.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Just a question from a noob, but do you have to explicitly pronounce the "E"?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I got in first at 3 cents.
I have a bag now.
But I’m actually more excited about safemoon.
I have 2.5 billion coins

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I have been exchanging for VET on Exodus, same as HBAR. There are exchange fees, though. I buy coin on Coinbase and transfer to Exodus for swapping. Exodus also has instant Bitcoin buy with Apple Pay. No waiting to set up accounts.

They are just a little fee heavy, but extremely convenient and safe. They are going public soon.

After buying VET, you can transfer it to the official VeChainTHOR wallet. Holding VET in it will generate you VTHO coin which is essentially passive income.
edit on 11-4-2021 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I got in first at 3 cents.
I have a bag now.
But I’m actually more excited about safemoon.
I have 2.5 billion coins

Wow, that is worth almost twenty five hundred now, it went up quite a bit in the last two weeks.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

my big fish story,

I saw the new on redit i think back when Bitcoin was .03 cents. I thought, I should buy up $500 of it, What the hell. Told my now X-wife about it. She reamed me up one side and down the other as to how stupid I was. So I caved and didn't buy it.

500/.03= 16,667 BTC * todays price 60K= is worth 1 BILLION dollars. Moral of the story, ex-wives suck on so many levels, you want to do something, do it.

Camain

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics

I have been exchanging for VET on Exodus, same as HBAR. There are exchange fees, though. I buy coin on Coinbase and transfer to Exodus for swapping. Exodus also has instant Bitcoin buy with Apple Pay. No waiting to set up accounts.

They are just a little fee heavy, but extremely convenient and safe. They are going public soon.

After buying VET, you can transfer it to the official VeChainTHOR wallet. Holding VET in it will generate you VTHO coin which is essentially passive income.

My son was just telling me about Exodus. He said they also pay you for staking VET. I keep my VET on Binance US, and they also give you your share of VTHO around the middle of the month. I think I have around $150 of VTHO so far.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Dogecoin hit .08 cents today.

Previous speculation says it will be up 1 dollar within the next two years.

I am curious as to what our resident cryto traders think about it.

Is it worth investing in?

There is no fundemental reason to think that Doge will hit $1 in the next two years.

Many better cryptos with real fundementals out there to choose from.

First and only rule in crypto:

Do your own Research.

This can't be said enough.

No one knows WTF will happen tommorrow, let alone a year or two from now.

Crypto is volatile. Like 40% dips and spikes on a daily/weekly basis volatile.

Do your own homework, or you'll just be adding to my portfolio.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: Psychonautics

My son was just telling me about Exodus. He said they also pay you for staking VET. I keep my VET on Binance US, and they also give you your share of VTHO around the middle of the month. I think I have around $150 of VTHO so far.

Exodus fees will kill you, if you're an active/semi-active trader.

That's the catch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join