It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be president again in August, according to Mike Lindell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This sounds highly probable based on Tick-Tock Kraken'ing.

Immediately after he gets Trump back in he'll have Obama's birth certificate found to be fraudulent thereby overturning three elections.

Biden can prevent it just sending monthly stimulus checks.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Who needs to go back to work when you've got gubmint gibs?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Lol.

This is going to be fun to watch.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Even if it comes out certified fraud, Trump won't simply be installed, unfortunately.

There is a process to all things and simply put, the current admin will most likely be stripped of powers and Congress will rule until the next President.

This in turn makes it easier for Trump to return next election cycle, with definitive proof of fraud and the sympathy of the Presidency being stolen, he'll return as Democrats will take a huge credibility hit.

This is all assuming they have concrete evidence because that'll be the only way it happens. The corrupt courts will not give it the time or day unless definitive proof exist.

Until then, suck it up with the Biden Admin, call out their hypocrisy and BS, stripped them bare during Mid Terms.
edit on 11-4-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sigh.. I wish I had a dime for each time I read over the past four+ years that Hillary Clinton was going to jail SOON.

So much time frittered away listening to trolls telling you just what you want to hear, and the truth be damned as irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is like Handyman to the rescue of the justice league of America. Make Er great again! The sequel? Part two? The movie. Coming to a theaters near you?

That is if we allow the movie theaters to fully open again. So stay safe and take your shots. And one day you may not need them. Like OK.

What are they all fighting over anyways all the time on the political forums about anyways?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I don't think the mentally challenged "journalists" who write these news stories know what the word "debunked" means.

Something is not "debunked" simply because lazy or blackmailed or corrupt judges refuse to consider evidence that supports the accusation.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Vince from ShamWow just announced that he'll release his investigation into The Supreme Court which shows they've all been bought and paid for by the Chi-coms/NBA/Disney/Dominion.

If you order this news now he'll send you a free bottle of Hopium and some FlexTape to close the hole where your brains obviously leaked out.

edit on 12-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

free bottle of Hopium

I thought the FDA banned that stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

In a nuts-shell...never listen to a documented(yes!) admitted crackhead...who got famous w a pillow?

Seriously? You gonna actually contribute to his "theories"?

You guys need to turn off your internet and get outside.

Respectfully speaking.....
edit on 12-4-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Notice in the last Trump days....Lindel was running into the White House....while staff and anyone else was running out.

He had to hurry....hurry! Nile cotton is the "softest"...gotta get to the President!

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I thought the FDA banned that stuff.

Nah, after adrenochrome it's every Q-Tards favorite daily supplement.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

he lives rent free in your head every day

I feel sorry for you

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: Lumenari
I think it's time for anyone claiming to have the goods to put up or shut up. The rate at which this once great nation is eroding is getting to be scary.

Honestly, where's the evidence? Nothing that has been presented is A) viable to turn over any election in regards to numbers of actual fraud and B) just retoric and heresay. If there was massive fraud of election overturning scale the hard evidence would've been presented to the peoples' court.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

When I was a youngster, I knew a rasta who was planning on moving to Ethiopia. "Repatriation '79!", he would tell me when I saw him.

Then "Repatriation '80!"

"Repatriation '81!"

"Repatriation '82!"

"Repatriation '83!"

I moved away in '83 so I never saw him again. It's conceivable that he made it "home" but everytime I see an elderly rasta I half expect him to say "Repatriation ' 21!"

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

It could have something to do with the mental illness that makes them think that there's 530,942 genders, and anyone who disagrees is a science denying, anti-vaxxer, racist, bigot, etc.

Much of the left is certainly trying to rewrite reality with some of the things you mentioned.

But as we can see with My Pillow gang, parts of the right do the same thing in different ways.

People are willing to believe things that are convenient to their ideology. Q and Lindell have been promising the moon for a while now, and time and time again its a giant nothing burger.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with people monetizing website traffic or getting brand exposure though. I'm sure it's totally well intentioned, and completely serious.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
People are willing to believe things that are convenient to their ideology. Q and Lindell have been promising the moon for a while now, and time and time again its a giant nothing burger.

I'm going to start branding all the Q-Cumbers a la NXIVM so they can have a forever reminder of how stupid they all are in case they start to get deprogrammed from the cult.

edit on 12-4-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Vince from ShamWow just announced that he'll release his investigation into The Supreme Court which shows they've all been bought and paid for by the Chi-coms/NBA/Disney/Dominion.

If you order this news now he'll send you a free bottle of Hopium and some FlexTape to close the hole where your brains obviously leaked out.

There's not enough flex seal on the planet to stop all the leaking going on here!

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They really strayed from their self proclaimed mission when it came to Gaetz. He fit the bill for everything they stood against, but that R next to his name made it tricky.

Better to act as if a (up till now) no name politician gets framed because he's such a threat to the left.

I think it's pretty clear that the "movement" was either created, or hijacked to become an instrument for the Republican party... Which makes it establishment.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The entire Q-Tard LARP is about trying to out-LARP the other LARP'ers and be more Q than them. It a dick measuring contest where they all come up as the world's tallest midget.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join