It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be president again in August, according to Mike Lindell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Not sure about all that, or anything else Mr. Lindell says.

But he makes a hell of a pillow , I think maybe he should stay in his lane the Pillow lane tht is.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lol, my pillow guy is like V for Vendetta now? Out against them all?

I was wrong, 2021 is way better than 2020.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You have to forgive Mike, he's a little delusional these days.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The dude Probably scored a handful of gas station penis pills and is all whacked outta it.
Unfortunately, I feel if anything was going to happen it would of before the election was given to Briben . I mean Biden.
As much as I’d like to see Mr T behind the reigns again.
I think this is just hoopla.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This sounds highly probable based on Tick-Tock Kraken'ing.

Immediately after he gets Trump back in he'll have Obama's birth certificate found to be fraudulent thereby overturning three elections.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He actually might be right.

Things are lining up for something big to happen, likely in September. That would get it going.

If it does come about, then this whole thing is a set up, and Don is apart of it, knowingly or not. Dollar collapse and market crashes are coming too. We are on a timeline, and I dont think its 2023. I think its going down this year.

I suspect Bill Gates new acreage is located far from any coastlines.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Did Joe get into office by massive fraud? Yes. Does Lindell have the evidence, maybe/probably/lots of people do. Is Trump going to be in office by Aug? Who knows.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Immediately after he gets Trump back in he'll have Obama's birth certificate found to be fraudulent thereby overturning three elections.

Don't be silly, Trump was actually elected even before Columbus claimed the Americas.

All the evidence was gathered by "O" (ancestor of "Q") and presented to Harry S Truman on a piece of papyrus, but he rejected it, as he was only 8 years old at the time and hadn't even invented atomic weapons, yet.

Oh, and he was a Democrat, too.

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Things are lining up for something big to happen, likely in September. That would get it going.

If it does come about, then this whole thing is a set up, and Don is apart of it, knowingly or not. Dollar collapse and market crashes are coming too. We are on a timeline, and I dont think its 2023. I think its going down this year.

The Last Depression.

I think it is coming sooner then people think...

As to the OP?

Just... no.

/facepalm

edit on 11-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
assassination

that word is terrible but don't rule it out.

insurrection

another terrible word that can't rule out

out of those two words which one is more likely to happen?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Don't be silly, Trump was actually elected even before Columbus claimed the Americas.

All the evidence was gathered by "O" (ancestor of "Q") and presented to Harry S Truman on a piece of papyrus, but he rejected it, as he was only 8 years old at the time and hadn't even invented atomic weapons, yet.

Why are people on the left never actually funny to anyone but themselves?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
FREEDOM IS EARNED BY THOSE WHO PLACE TYRANTS AT THE END OF THEIR BAYONETS
NOT BY THOSE WHO FIND PEACE IN ACCEPTING THEIR CHAINS!

I can tell you like that qoute.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Of course I appreciate humor and parody. Trump and his 'pillow guy' are clearly not serious. I mean, really?

What about the classic "Four Seasons Landscaping" sketch? I mean... It's a timeless classic, pure comic talent!

Or the "I'm, like, a stable genius", or "the sound of windmills causes cancer" - the list goes on, so much great humor - pure slapstick!

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think it's REALLY odd Biden hasn't delivered the SOTU.

According to this laugh-out-loud "journalistic prose" at USA TODAY, none of the last six Presidents have done so.

*read the fine print..... [that article is so bad at one point they quote some anonymous user on the Internet]

Our ruling: False
The claim that Biden was supposed to deliver a State of the Union address to Congress by Feb. 20, 2021, is FALSE. The U.S. Constitution requires only that the president update Congress “from time to time,” and does not set a formal deadline. In-person speeches have become the norm since the mid-20th century, but at least the previous six presidents did not deliver a formal State of the Union during the year in which they were inaugurated. Instead, the president has delivered a speech to a joint session of Congress. That has not yet been convened in 2021.

*bold is my emphasis

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I got tired of hearing these claims 3 months ago. We'll see what's happens in August. I'd love to see Trump back in the White House with a Candace Owens VP but a few years of liberal ideals will show people just how bad the left is for this country and how great it was with Trump in DC.

The problem is the democrats are extremely slow learners I'll be happy if the Right gains back some seats in Congress.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Last Depression.

As to the OP?

Just... no.

/facepalm

To thunderous applause, cheers and plenty of begging.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Last Depression.

As to the OP?

Just... no.

/facepalm

To thunderous applause, cheers and plenty of begging.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There is a lot they enjoy amongst themselves .

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If it does come about, then this whole thing is a set up, and Don is apart of it, knowingly or not. Dollar collapse and market crashes are coming too. We are on a timeline, and I don't think its 2023. I think its going down this year.

Hahaha, just got a picture in my mind of dems looking at each other and a quote :

"So that's why this MF let us win".
edit on 11-4-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It could have something to do with the mental illness that makes them think that there's 530,942 genders, and anyone who disagrees is a science denying, anti-vaxxer, racist, bigot, etc.

I think it's time for anyone claiming to have the goods to put up or shut up. The rate at which this once great nation is eroding is getting to be scary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join