It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lazy Sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm in Central Illinois and the weather today is rainy. Can't get out and mow the yard, work on the garden or anything other than sit in the house and enjoy my fiance's company.
Know what I'm gonna do ? I'm gonna sit back on the couch with her, crack open a beer and enjoy some oldies but goodies.

First one up. Feel free to add to the play list.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Queen - Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Have a nice time and enjoy being with your lady.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Morning Coming Down.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm in Southern Illinois here, and it rained the past two days, but it's sunny out today. In fact, I finally got to finish mowing my lawn a little while ago.

Here's a good tune by The Kinks. They were "lazing on a sunny afternoon." It could have been a Sunday:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Edit: Monday with no work

edit on 11-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: Why did you give me that they were staying open to the public school systems had more than one of the concerns when it comes to be pretty loose with my ticket to prove I'm the right age

edit on 11-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: Fun with predictive text.... you a hit me up with that boom boom pow camp will be up to date on my twin flame in the Pacific coastal communities and I think there was a ninja cutting turtles and is fine with me paying attention to the public school systems and a few nights in a row they moved it to Saturday morning yesterday Tuesday and Wednesday night with the manager of the house intelligence committee chairman Paul flowers in my shoulder to see the pictures of the Caving and cramping in my head then I start watching the time zones in Pittsburgh and the rest of the time

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here's a nice mellow lazy song...

Beck - Lazy Flies

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join