It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Ex-CIA Director R. James Woolsey is the Latest Government Official to Suggest UFOs are Real!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is a pretty big deal, I'm not really sure what is going on on this thread lol. James Woosley's name has come up before. Google James Woosley ufo 1993. He was pressured by Ufologist to release info and it looks like the CIA released info from 1947-1990. S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Towards the end of 2020 the Pentagon said they had "off world vehicles" that were not made on this planet. To me that is the Government addmitting we are not alone.

Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth'

That leaves a few options -
1 - NAZI's in Antarctica
2 - Nazi's on the moon
3 - ET civilization under the ice in Antarctica
4 - ET's on the moon
5 - Alien construction company needing to destroy Earth to make room for their new intergalactic highway.

edit on 14-4-2021 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Towards the end of 2020 the Pentagon said they had "off world vehicles" that were not made on this planet. To me that is the Government addmitting we are not alone.

Except that isn't quite correct. It was Eric Davis, a physicist of dubious commentary when it comes to this topic who mentioned "off-world vehicles not made on this earth."

The US government would not hold a monopoly on knowledge of ET visiting Earth and the US Navy alone seem to be leaking information out about UFOs.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Stephen Greer, another character of questionable repute, claimed in his Unacknowledged movie that he was asked to brief Woolsey on UFOs while he was Director of the CIA in the 1993.

In 1999 Woolsey denied this in an open letter.

Make of that what you will.

edit on 15/4/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

About a year ago I began a push on the rise of the 4th Reich here in the USA. Several authors have also written about it. So just because they lost WWII they all just fade away and assimilate?

I live in South Carolina. I was born a Yankee. I used to live in Georgia. They are so fervent over their 300+ year old values they will accept nothing unless it was thought up in the South. Its all over the place and it adds to the statement above.

Remember when Operation Highjump happened in 1946–1947, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, Jr., USN. He cut the trip short by months. Mentioned something about things.

Operation Highjump

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Stephen Greer, another character of questionable repute

But is he? Have you seen his latest video? Its a whopper. That the disclosure is actually being used by the NWO as a psyop false flag invasion of earth by ET. They will say that ET is here but they are evil when in fact ET is peaceful. Look it up.

Then again if your worth millions, billions or more would you want to share earth with some slimy arse alien? No friggen way. No sex, No food, no rock and roll. Just boring time zipping around. Thats not evolution.

It goes back to Nazi scientist Wernher Von Braun. It tracks

edit on 15-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Steven Greer started well , the Disclosure Project was the first time someone had tried to get military and aviation witnesses to tell their stories to the world , Greer was a hero in my eyes.

Sadly the good Dr became all about the money and credibility was sold , having followed the mans career and seen him guide gullible folks around an invisible space ship , claim oil rig flares wee ET craft and not forgetting little ATA his credibility with those who care is zero.

James Woolsey seemed to be saying "call me" in that interview , is that because he has something to tell or he wants to feather his nest and the good Dr is good at feathering nests.

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Too many coincidences. I saw Dr. Greer saying that ET disclosure with be the False Flag of the lifetime. INTEL will admit they are here but NOT friendly. US Space force UFOs will attack earth so to herd up the sheep for NWO protection.

I like that possibility. Have anything better? I follow the dominoes.
edit on 16-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join