It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Ex-CIA Director R. James Woolsey is the Latest Government Official to Suggest UFOs are Real!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
April 11, 2021 LUFOS Conspiracy, Latest posts, UFO News

Here's some fresh meat on the bone.

R. James Woolsey is the 3rd former CIA Director to comment on the UFO and recent interaction with US pilots. He speaks slowly and is extremely guarded. The video interview is combined with the JFK assassination. So take your cursor and move it to around 5 minutes before R. James Woolsey appears on the video time line.

So something is up here and yes I am aware he is about to release his book. So, so what? Do you deny someone to make coin. Plus, he was interviewed by John Greenwald Jr. from The Black Vault. John Greenwald Jr. is credible and seems to have a CIA green light for publishing of anything UFO. Plus too many are coming out from among the rocks. It doesn't take much as when crazies rule the world the meek shall arise from among all and speak their piece. My opinion.

CIA director under Bill Clinton is now the third former government official to suggest that UFOs are real, after saying an aircraft of a respected friend once paused at 40,000 feet. R. James Woolsey hinted at this possibility when he appeared on the YouTube channel ‘The Black Vault Originals’ to promote his upcoming book, ‘Operation Dragon.’

Ex-CIA Director is the Latest Government Official to Suggest UFOs are Real

So keep a very close eye out as the USA could also spin this into WWIII with Team Putin............over there.
edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"He claimed that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald at the direction of Soviet Russia."

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So, this is about UFO's. Since you support Putin take it else ware! So how did you watch the video in less than one minute.

I read my morning talking points but didn't see anything about R. James Woolsey. I must be in the wrong club.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Nah, I'll stay right here, your guy seems to be full of #, rebuttal?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Just because he's was in the CIA doesn't really make him any more credible. I'm an older member, I remember some of the crazy stuff the CIA believed back in the Cold War. In fact, being in the CIA probably means that you're more likely to believe in crazy conspiracies than the average member of the public.

Do you remember what they said about WMD in Iraq, or Communism in Asia, or how they nearly burned the world to a cinders over missiles on Cuba?

The CIA are nuts, they always have been nuts, and unless they reform substantially they always will be nuts.

CIA should stand for Conspiracy Investigation Agency because that's what they mostly seemed to do back in the day.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

your guy

You drew your response in less than one minute. The video is almost 40 minutes in length. I do love the Russian Hell Marches. Excellent.

So lets get it out. Your an adversary of the United States of America?

So Russia is aligned with Aliens? Those from space that is?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hay pal I mean lets show some respect for the USA. We saved Mother Russia [3] times; WWI, WWII and 1990's

Back in 2016 I was at a party with a Special Agent retiree from the State Department. He said he was a lifetime Putin analyst.

We shared stories. So he asked me whether I work out of Fort Meade or Langley. I believe in him.

Go fish ?

ITS ALL ABOUT THE ALIENS and you cant handle it

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ah that's better.

Here's a video for you. Its my favorite:

The Best Hell March HD

Crazy, over at the see I eh. You betcha. I have so many non see i eh untold stories. Especially mischievous mischief.

I do respect Russia. I do respect Woolsey. HOWEVER. This could also be a USA psyop to spin and turn it on Russia starting WWIII. We all DONT need that. I actually like what they are doing in Russia today. here, not so much. As far as Kid Rock over at Pyongyang he could launch a few and blow it all up.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: clarified

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We saved Mother Russia [3] times; WWI, WWII and 1990's

What ?

For starters Russia was not " saved " by anyone during WW I.

The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk (also known as the Peace of Brest in Russia) was a separate peace treaty signed on March 3, 1918, between the new Bolshevik government of Russia and the Central Powers (German Empire, Austria-Hungary, Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire), that ended Russia's participation in World War I.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

USA went over there in WWI so you guys could take care of business.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

USA went over there in WWI so you guys could take care of business.

The US entered WW1 because Germany was sinking dozens of US merchant ships. The US declared war on Germany in April 1917. The war began in 1914.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

So you failed History or are attempting to rewrite it?

Russian entry into World War I From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search Russia entered World War I in the three days succeeding July 28, 1914 — beginning with Austria-Hungary's declaration of war against Serbia, a Russian ally. Via St Petersburg, the Russian Empire sent an ultimatum to Vienna warning Austria-Hungary not to attack Serbia. Following the invasion of Serbia, Russia began to mobilize its very large reserve army. Consequently, on July 31, the German Empire in Berlin demanded Russian demobilization. There was no response; hence, on the same day, Germany declared war on Russia. In accordance with its war plan, Germany ignored Russia and moved first against France by declaring war on August 3, and by sending its main armies through Belgium to surround Paris. The threat to France caused Britain to declare war on Germany on August 4. The main belligerents had been established. (The Ottoman Empire soon joined the Central Powers and fought Russia along their border.) Historians researching the causes of World War I have emphasised the role of Germany and Austria-Hungary. Scholarly consensus has typically minimised Russian involvement in the outbreak of this mass conflict. Key elements were Russia's defence of Orthodox Serbia, its pan-Slavic roles, its treaty obligations with France, and its concern with protecting its status as a great power. However, historian Sean McMeekin has emphasised Russian plans to expand its empire southward and to seize Constantinople as an outlet to the Mediterranean Sea.[1]

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So you failed History or are attempting to rewrite it?

Russian entry into World War I From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search Russia entered World War I in the three days succeeding July 28, 1914 — beginning with Austria-Hungary's declaration of war against Serbia, a Russian ally. Via St Petersburg, the Russian Empire sent an ultimatum to Vienna warning Austria-Hungary not to attack Serbia. Following the invasion of Serbia, Russia began to mobilize its very large reserve army. Consequently, on July 31, the German Empire in Berlin demanded Russian demobilization. There was no response; hence, on the same day, Germany declared war on Russia. In accordance with its war plan, Germany ignored Russia and moved first against France by declaring war on August 3, and by sending its main armies through Belgium to surround Paris. The threat to France caused Britain to declare war on Germany on August 4. The main belligerents had been established. (The Ottoman Empire soon joined the Central Powers and fought Russia along their border.) Historians researching the causes of World War I have emphasised the role of Germany and Austria-Hungary. Scholarly consensus has typically minimised Russian involvement in the outbreak of this mass conflict. Key elements were Russia's defence of Orthodox Serbia, its pan-Slavic roles, its treaty obligations with France, and its concern with protecting its status as a great power. However, historian Sean McMeekin has emphasised Russian plans to expand its empire southward and to seize Constantinople as an outlet to the Mediterranean Sea.[1]

What are you talking about ?

I explained how Russia left WW 1. According to YOU, Russia wa saved by The US. Not it wasn't.

So why are you sending me a link on how Russia entered WW I ?

Anyway, all of this is Off Topic.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Pulling out Project Blue Beam to shake the dust off of it...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

your guy

You drew your response in less than one minute. The video is almost 40 minutes in length. I do love the Russian Hell Marches. Excellent.

Excuse me, but the Greenwald interview with Woolsley has been out for SEVERAL DAYS. Just because you found it recently doesn't mean someone else cannot have viewed the entire thing before you found it. Woolsley does indeed go on at length about his Kennedy theory. UFOs was almost parenthetical to his overall interview. The book he is promoting is about the Kennedy assassination, not UFOs.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Is somebody interested in collaborating work with me

1) create a list of all observatories, ground-based and space-based that are not canceled. Sorted by wavelength.
2) check out each one if it's manned / active or inactive.
3) Plot the possible observational viewcones for all observatory not canceled. This is where I would need help from someone that can write programs that can plot the viewcones in accordance to the GPS location and plot them on a sphere
4) Plot the possible observational viewcones for each currently active observatory.
5) Compare both plots and determine if there are any blind spots now.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No I read the article and from there I decided why would I waste time watching?

Next you'll say Doty is truthful.

I'm in Denver, CO, stop huffing gas.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

3rd Ex-CIA Director R. James Woolsey is the Latest Government Official to Suggest UFOs are Real!

Everyone knows UFOs are real , and have for some time.
Extraterrestrial craft , not so much.
Took a ex-CIA that long to realize something that goes without saying ?
And the middle word in CIA is intelligence.
Bah , humbug.
edit on 4/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

John Greenewald has uploaded the UFO portion of his interview with James Woolsey , it's 15 minutes long and well worth a listen to anyone interested in the subject.

I found the bit about Steven Greer interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.

– William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join