It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Activist David Hogg Loses Pillow Fight, Quits Company

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
THIS one is just for fun.

Seems Activist DAVID HOGG decided to start his own pillow company:

After bragging online about how simple it was to start a business and how successful he would be...Hogg decided to use his incredible knowledge of capitalism, keen business savvy and superior understanding of the free market to 'Hogg the Pillow' market away from THIS GUY:

'MY PILLOW' Founder, Mike Lindell, was likely not losing any sleep over Hogg's decision to engage him in this pillow fight.
Lindell, like his millions of satisfied 'MY PILLOW' customers, is still getting "The Best Night's Sleep In The Whole Wide World".

Sadly for Hogg...it proved too much for the remarkable lad and his dream of being the progressive 'Pillow King'...became a personal nightmare of having to do actual work and needing actual skills beyond bravado, virtue signaling and empty activism.

As such, young David is already retiring from the pillow game in order to focus more on what he does BEST: The much more 'cushy job' of doing absolutely nothing of any real value to anyone.

David Hogg
@davidhogg111

Effective immediately, I have resigned and released all shares, any ownership and any control of Good Pillow LLC. I want to thank Will for his partnership and wish him absolutely nothing but success with the future of Good Pillow.

twitter.com...

thelibertyloft.com...

clarion.causeaction.com...

edit on 11-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

David Hogg needs to hook up with that activist named "Greta", and confiscate assault weapons late night in rural Texas.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I can’t believe his pillow company was an LLC.

Why would an ethical company ran by progressive attitudes need legal protections?

😏😂👌

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

David Hogg needs to hook up with that activist named "Greta", and confiscate assault weapons late night in rural Texas.

When you said "hook up" all that crossed my mind was Think of the children!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That silly boy. The problem is in the company name.

You can't just call it 'Good Pillow LLC', because simply being good is never good enough.

If it was Best Pillow or Greatest Pillow, etc... then they might've had a chance.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Should've sold waifu pillows and became $$$

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
@Hogg
Clap clap!

You did not only prove to be full of hot air, you also ditched your business partner via twitter. Great character traits.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

If he had called it "our pillow" he at least could put the blame on his comrades for not supporting him.

Spitefull Schadenfreude aside, I know how hard it is to build up a business. One either really wants to do it or let it be. This guy probably never had to build something from scratch, just an armchair warrior relativating all efforts of those that are self employed.

My small car repair and restoration shop is booming, yet I never would get the idea to walk up to JP, SubiPerformance or any other big player and mock them like that. Maybe it's because I was raised to value effort, not empty words.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hogg is a pathetic joke...known for not sticking to his guns.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, color me shocked!

(Not really ...)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This just shows that hard work, sweat equity, years of dedication cannot be replaced by progressive words, candy-assed work ethics, and even a media boost.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Looks like the pillow bit him this time...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hogg is a pathetic joke...known for not sticking to his guns.

To be fair, his guns probably are sticky.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This just shows that hard work, sweat equity, years of dedication cannot be replaced by progressive words, candy-assed work ethics, and even a media boost.

Looks like Hogg's $1.4 Million dacha in the LA hills will have to wait a while longer.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Looks like Hogg's $1.4 Million dacha in the LA hills will have to wait a while longer.

Hogg will just force a successful company to equity-justice and take over.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Odd business choice for Hogg...when you think of how many people have been murdered after being smothered by pillows.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Nah, there will be an idiot-quota EO released by Mr. Biden to employ some of his voter base?

And then Hogg can take the special seat, with the edible crayons in the drawer.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Stars and Flags for you IAMTAT.

Hogg was a weak pillow thumper.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Uh, he has another use for them

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: carewemust

When you said "hook up" all that crossed my mind was Think of the children!!!!!

So many layers to that statement, especially with Hogg and Greta hooking up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join