It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Trump Says Biden and Dems are Guaranteeing GOP Control in 2022 and 2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
man i don't mind not hearing trump's dumb opinions about everything every day any more... thanks for reminding me how good i have it now

I have to say I would prefer a dumb opinion over do nothing and say nothing. None of us will have it good when the check comes due for the past year.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
While Democrats destroy themselves, Republicans are purging TRAITORS from the ranks.

GOP Virginia Governor candidate Youngkin is TOAST: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
April 29, 2021

President Trump reveals that late in the Summer of 2020, he decided to allow Americans to see how bad for America Democrat policies would be, and how "dirty" they are as a party.

Here: twitter.com...

That explains why the President didn't work harder against the obvious election law procedure-violations that were occurring in several swing states at the time. He only complained...and Republicans ignored him.

Secretary of States in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, and Wisconsin, were all pushing through election-rule changes, without consulting their respective state legislature.

Now, I'm not so disappointed in former President Trump. Once again he is correct. People must be SHOWN the truth, painful as it may be for many.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, April 11, 2021

Key points from a "closed-session" 50 minute speech delivered by President Trump last night.

1.) Joe Biden's immigration policies will make it easy for the GOP to reclaim the Senate/House in 2022 and White House in 2024.

2.) Joe Biden will not deliver a State-of-The-Union report to Congress because he has nothing exciting to talk about.

3.) Dr. Fauci is "Full of Crap".

4.) Mike Pence was "disappointing" and Mitch McConnell is a "Dumb SOB", for not coming out against obvious 2020 election fraud.

Here are articles referencing the above statements, and more..

GOP Victories Will Be Easy: www.foxnews.com...

McConnell-Fauci-Pence thoughts: www.politico.com...

CNN helping Trump-GOP for 2022 and 2024: www.cnn.com...

It's very telling how the Mainstream Media is so quick to latch on to words spoken by former President Donald Trump, considering how they successfully colluded to replace him with Joe Biden, just 7 months ago.

Just before leaving office, President told Democrats and the Media, that what they "wished for", was most likely going to back-fire on all of them.

Indeed, "buyers remorse" is happening already, less than 100 days into Joe Biden's term as U.S. President.

Every week, its becoming easier to envision a Republican majority in U.S. House and U.S. Senate in 2022, and Donald Trump (or someone he endorses) retaking the Presidency in 2024.

-CareWeMust

Saturday, June 26, 2021

This evening, former President Trump held his first rally since leaving office on Jan 20th.

The News Media welcomed his Ohio rally as a Welcome Distraction from the boring, dementia-saddled man now inhabiting the White House.

Example 1: Reuters - www.reuters.com...

Example 2: CNN - www.cnn.com...

Example 3: Breitbart - www.breitbart.com...

Video of the Electrifying rally - President Trump arrives at the 6hr40min mark of this 8+ hour video of today's crowd interviews, guest speakers, etc..
Hard to believe Joe Biden won isn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join