It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Trump Says Biden and Dems are Guaranteeing GOP Control in 2022 and 2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's so impressively whiny. Don't you love how he takes responsibility for stuff that was under his control.

Do you think any of what he said is actually true?

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
You may disagree with Biden's policies, but at least he has them.

I also was getting a little tired of watching the person who used to say Obama golfed a lot, golfing every day.

I don't miss Trumps tweeting. Don't miss Trump's insults every time someone said something that his fragile ego couldn't withstand.

So I'm betting that most people agree.

We'll see what Joe Biden continues to come up with. So far, U.S. consumers are not impressed.

Biden backed-off the idea of increasing wages to keep up with the inflation he's generating in the U.S. economy.

Bad decision from a middle-class consumer/voter standpoint.

Where would the money come from? I thought it was a stretch even just to bail-out everyone due to the COVID-19 stuff.

... and which President signed off on the bail-outs?

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
??!? Is Trump's memory that short he can't remember November already? if they can steal a Presidential election once what makes him think they won't just keep doing it? Sorry Mr. President, you seemed to do a good job right up until the "Covid crisis" then you acted like every other political POS. Operation warp speed/ allowing an insurgency to take over the country - not exactly what I would call life achievements. After you Mr. trump i have ZERO faith in any politician I do not know personally (which is all of them!)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

1.) Joe Biden's immigration policies will make it easy for the GOP to reclaim the Senate/House in 2022 and White House in 2024.

This assumes it wont create enough new Dem voters to counteract the waves of outraged American voters... and with the sheer numbers coming in who knows what the net effect will be. It is however a clearly conscious tactic by the Biden admin to further manipulate the next election.

Exactly also unless each states legislature makes changes before 2022 will see a repeat of 2020

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Over the years, I've voted both sides. But for quite a while now, the Democrats have gone so far left field, I'll never vote for them again.

With Dominion voting systems in place, it won't matter anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The left is going to find out that listening to the crybaby 20% that wants everything given to them was the biggest mistake their party ever made. I meet dems every day that said they wish they had not voted for Biden. Several have told me looking at the 2 different policies and paths, that the democratic party has gone completely off the rails.

Personally, I think it is great!

The right, that is looking out for Americans, not other nations will become a majority party of the people for the next decade or two. Then we can undo all the Harris/Biden disasters!

edit on 11/4/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My whole family except my father were dems all their lives. Not any more! There are lots of Dem firearm owners. And the border disaster just made it worse.

DEMS: Yea, let's open the borders to terrorists and raping children! Talk about a super spreader event! And while we are at it, take the guns and defund all the police while we empty the prisons and let terrorists run free!

edit on 11/4/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
FREEDOM IS EARNED BY THOSE WHO PLACE TYRANTS AT THE END OF THEIR BAYONETS
NOT BY THOSE WHO FIND PEACE IN ACCEPTING THEIR CHAINS!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Democrats: let’s defund the police, legalize crime, and empty the prisons.

Also democrats: let’s ban guns

Guys democrats aren’t the retards we thought they were; they’re criminals.
Plain and simple. They are the enemy of America. They want chaos and disorder so they may make a new system from the ashes of this one. They are scum and I even go so far as evil.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: EternalShadow

My whole family except my father were dems all their lives. Not any more! There are lots of Dem firearm owners. And the border disaster just made it worse.

I imagine there were A LOT of defectors before the election, especially after the summer of insurrection last year.

You'll NEVER convince me that the Dems won fair and square. They were on the back of their heels and people were seeing through the insanity.

Trump won.

Dems cheated.

And when I say Dems, I mean the NEOCONS. They exist within the Republican party as well i.e., RINO's.

There will never be another Trump like candidate again. IF he runs in 2024, he will lose even worse than the last rigged election just to twist the knife, so don't waste your energy or hope.

You're either a club member or you can forget the White House from here on out.

That's the reality, or at the very least, the one we should all prepare for.💯

edit on 4/11/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Be careful Mr. Must. Starting a thread with the name ''Trump'' in it can get you a whole bunch of ''canned'' replies from ATS conservative members for having him renting out space in your brain and living there 24/7 with calls for you to ''move on, move on and get over it''
He definitely lives rent free in your head-over 50 threads you've created with Trump in the title.That's not including the ones with president etc in the tilte.
That's an unhealthy obsession,I think you secretly want to have sexual relations with the man.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

What a shock Mr. Glen. I had hoped no one would suspect.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'm betting that most sky-screamers agree.

Fixed that typo for you.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He's so impressively whiny. Don't you love how he takes responsibility for stuff that was under his control.

Do you think any of what he said is actually true?

The "whiney" aspects of President Trump is annoying, considering he was supposed to be in a position to know WHY McConnell, Fauci, and Pence were working against him. But the most important thing is the know-how to once again accomplish great things for hundreds of millions of citizens of the world, like the Trump administration did the first time they were in charge.

It's true that there was negligence and also cheating during the 2020 Election.

More and more officials in key swing-states that went for Biden are finally realizing this.

This week, the NEVADA Secretary of State was punished by the Republican party in that state.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Fmr President Trump Says Biden and Dems are Guaranteeing GOP Control in 2022 and 2024.

Trump would still be president if Dems didn't cheat their asses off.

With rigged elections the norm now.

Not counting on R's ever getting back control.

You have over 100 corporations now plotting behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I also was getting a little tired of watching the person who used to say Obama golfed a lot, golfing every day.

I don't miss Trumps tweeting. Don't miss Trump's insults every time someone said something that his fragile ego couldn't withstand.

Touchy idealists always believe most everyone agrees with them. It's one of the symptoms of self centered idealism.

Everything Trump said was not wrong. Just upsetting to touchy self centered idealists.

They are just misunderstood and need praise for not using plastic straws, wearing masks in their own homes and not having kids because of overpopulation....LOL....in other words they all deserve Darwin awards.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
While I disagree with his analysis, I do agree with his conclusion. Biden has pretty much failed to do pretty much anything he said he was going to do immediately.

Meanwhile the Dems in Congress, much like we saw when they had power in 2009, are doing nothing and using the excuse that they're trying to work with the other side. If the people wanted the Republicans' agenda they would've voted for Republicans. This is the time to actually push through the things they campaigned on. But they won't because that would hurt their corporate masters.

In the end, that's why I feel like the Republicans hold Congress more often than the Dems. The Dems champion progressive ideas when it's election time but don't follow through when they actually have power. The Republicans make no qualms about voicing their support for Big Business so it actually seems like they're moving their agenda forward when they're in power.

The vast majority of Congress are actually Center-Right. The problem for the Dems though is that only one side is supposed to be Right Wing. If the Dems actually held the Left Wing beliefs they claim to espouse they would have a better shot at reelection. Instead they just come across as weak and ineffective at best.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I am kind of confused here. Trump is saying this, yet he has told us that the vote is rigged? If dems control the vote, how will the republicans ever regain control? Make up your mind Donald, are they rigging the vote or not? The more he opens his mouth, the more I feel that if in fact there was any
kind of conspiracy , he was part of it.
edit on 15-4-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That’s true, much better to have a corpse rot off camera while the ghouls play puppeteer.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Rob808 because: Phat thumb

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Donald Trump #ed up the first time by being as soft on Democrats as he accused all the other Republicans as being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join