It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr President Trump Says Biden and Dems are Guaranteeing GOP Control in 2022 and 2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sunday, April 11, 2021

Key points from a "closed-session" 50 minute speech delivered by President Trump last night.

1.) Joe Biden's immigration policies will make it easy for the GOP to reclaim the Senate/House in 2022 and White House in 2024.

2.) Joe Biden will not deliver a State-of-The-Union report to Congress because he has nothing exciting to talk about.

3.) Dr. Fauci is "Full of Crap".

4.) Mike Pence was "disappointing" and Mitch McConnell is a "Dumb SOB", for not coming out against obvious 2020 election fraud.

Here are articles referencing the above statements, and more..

GOP Victories Will Be Easy: www.foxnews.com...

McConnell-Fauci-Pence thoughts: www.politico.com...

CNN helping Trump-GOP for 2022 and 2024: www.cnn.com...

It's very telling how the Mainstream Media is so quick to latch on to words spoken by former President Donald Trump, considering how they successfully colluded to replace him with Joe Biden, just 7 months ago.

Just before leaving office, President told Democrats and the Media, that what they "wished for", was most likely going to back-fire on all of them.

Indeed, "buyers remorse" is happening already, less than 100 days into Joe Biden's term as U.S. President.

Every week, its becoming easier to envision a Republican majority in U.S. House and U.S. Senate in 2022, and Donald Trump (or someone he endorses) retaking the Presidency in 2024.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
man i don't mind not hearing trump's dumb opinions about everything every day any more... thanks for reminding me how good i have it now

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
man i don't mind not hearing trump's dumb opinions about everything every day any more... thanks for reminding me how good i have it now

Glad to hear your life is better and stress level is reduced, fiverx313!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Glad to hear your life is better and stress level is reduced, fiverx313!

thank you friend, what a kind thought!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You may disagree with Biden's policies, but at least he has them.

I also was getting a little tired of watching the person who used to say Obama golfed a lot, golfing every day.

I don't miss Trumps tweeting. Don't miss Trump's insults every time someone said something that his fragile ego couldn't withstand.

So I'm betting that most people agree.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Over the years, I've voted both sides. But for quite a while now, the Democrats have gone so far left field, I'll never vote for them again. They are power mad tyrants who are destroying our Freedoms and trying to usher in an age of Marxism.

It's perfectly fine for ANTIFA and BLM to destroy their cities, while they sit back and do nothing, but let Conservatives raise a voice and it's suddenly cries of racism, White Supremacy and fences and razor wire.

All they know to do is shout someone down because they can't defend their ideas.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Other Guy says what?

2nd line, same as the first.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yeah, because his border control policy is working great, right ?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I also was getting a little tired of watching the person who used to say Obama golfed a lot, golfing every day.

I don't miss Trumps tweeting. Don't miss Trump's insults every time someone said something that his fragile ego couldn't withstand.

Touchy idealists always believe most everyone agrees with them. It's one of the symptoms of self centered idealism.

Everything Trump said was not wrong. Just upsetting to touchy self centered idealists.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

We'll see what Joe Biden continues to come up with. So far, U.S. consumers are not impressed.

Biden backed-off the idea of increasing wages to keep up with the inflation he's generating in the U.S. economy.

Bad decision from a middle-class consumer/voter standpoint.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Over the years, I've voted both sides. But for quite a while now, the Democrats have gone so far left field, I'll never vote for them again. They are power mad tyrants who are destroying our Freedoms and trying to usher in an age of Marxism.

It's perfectly fine for ANTIFA and BLM to destroy their cities, while they sit back and do nothing, but let Conservatives raise a voice and it's suddenly cries of racism, White Supremacy and fences and razor wire.

All they know to do is shout someone down because they can't defend their ideas.

Democrat leaders in Government and the Media still think Democrats get all their news from reading the NYTimes or watching CNN, ABC, NBC, etc..

Those entities can't hide the damage Democrats are exacting upon America, like they would have been able to do 25 years ago.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You guys have got to get a hold of your ignorance.
Undoing policy is not a policy. The border is a disaster. Kids are being raped, and the whole thing is a super-spreader event proving Covid means nothing to you ‘people’. It’s all about control. The country is being destroyed by Biden’s lack of policy and time will prove that the democrats are the real enemy of America. I’d rather coexist with the CCP than the DNC. At least the CCP has logic.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

You guys have got to get a hold of your ignorance.
Undoing policy is not a policy. The border is a disaster. Kids are being raped, and the whole thing is a super-spreader event proving Covid means nothing to you ‘people’. It’s all about control. The country is being destroyed by Biden’s lack of policy and time will prove that the democrats are the real enemy of America. I’d rather coexist with the CCP than the DNC. At least the CCP has logic.

PS. Trump is an idiot for thinking the election won’t be rigged again

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

President Other Guy says what?

2nd line, same as the first.

It's interesting how the MSM soaks up every word, like a sponge. They were even publishing articles on Trump's speech many hours before he delivered it yesterday.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You are hinging all of this on voting.

Voting.

How
is that
realistic?

# 1381

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Be careful Mr. Must. Starting a thread with the name ''Trump'' in it can get you a whole bunch of ''canned'' replies from ATS conservative members for having him renting out space in your brain and living there 24/7 with calls for you to ''move on, move on and get over it''

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you think that because Trump says it then it’s so you will be setting yourself up for another huge disappointment in 2022. Right now the biggest tool that works for Dems I’m regards to energizing it’s base and convince independent voters is Trump himself. They will attach Trump to any candidate that runs for the Senate and House on any swing district and state.

GOP has a chance of retaking the Senate and House but latching themselves to Trump might not be the best strategy.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
You are hinging all of this on voting.

Voting.

How
is that
realistic?

# 1381

The only good thing that will come out of the rigged presidential election will be a serious effort to expose it next time around.
Not that it will help, the blatant vote switching was exposed and we didn't...do anything about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

. . . as the fleecing and the Public f#ery continues with suspicions suppressed by the Democrat MSM 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

1.) Joe Biden's immigration policies will make it easy for the GOP to reclaim the Senate/House in 2022 and White House in 2024.

This assumes it wont create enough new Dem voters to counteract the waves of outraged American voters... and with the sheer numbers coming in who knows what the net effect will be. It is however a clearly conscious tactic by the Biden admin to further manipulate the next election.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join