It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It pays to be a Marxist racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Did making fun of a black communist strike a nerve with you for some reason?

a reply to: TzarChasm

I believe in what's right, even for those who are wrong. I don't believe in revenge or dick measuring contests or moral crusades. I don't believe in it where BLM is concerned and I don't believe in it where you are concerned.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I suppose there could be honest Marxists out there...but seems unlikely given historical evidence.

I lived under a regime based on Marxism, and there were may many honest Marxists in it who weren't corrupt and who believed in the cause. The biggest problem was incompetence rather than corruption. It turned out that idealistic revolutionaries were frequently rubbish when it came to managing an economy.

Life for the average person actually got a lot better under Marxism, a lot of people who were essentially landless peasants before communism were pulled out of poverty and actually gained a reasonable standard of living.

Things for the wealthy business owners ... they didn't turn out so good. Not going to lie. They were dragged out and shot if they complained too loudly.

Nobody really missed having freedom because they didn't have freedom before communism, but not freezing or starving to death in the winter like in the olden days was pretty sweet.

Of course, this is off topic as BLM has nothing remotely to do with Marxism.

BLM promotes racial politics and a culture of victimhood.

Marxism barely acknowledges the existence of race, and its primary concern is a struggle between the laboring classes and the managing classes.

If BLM were Marxist they'd be recruiting poor white people in order to bring down rich black people as part of class warfare. A Marxist BLM would be nailing its manifesto on Oprah's dressing room door demanding that she release her wealth to the people, and that rich lady ... they'd drag her out and string her up for the crime of being wealthy irrespective of her race.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I suppose there could be honest Marxists out there...but seems unlikely given historical evidence.

I lived under a regime based on Marxism, and there were may many honest Marxists in it who weren't corrupt and who believed in the cause. The biggest problem was incompetence rather than corruption. It turned out that idealistic revolutionaries were frequently rubbish when it came to managing an economy.

Life for the average person actually got a lot better under Marxism, a lot of people who were essentially landless peasants before communism were pulled out of poverty and actually gained a reasonable standard of living.

Things for the wealthy business owners ... they didn't turn out so good. Not going to lie. They were dragged out and shot if they complained too loudly.

Nobody really missed having freedom because they didn't have freedom before communism, but not freezing or starving to death in the winter like in the olden days was pretty sweet.

Of course, this is off topic as BLM has nothing remotely to do with Marxism.

BLM promotes racial politics and a culture of victimhood.

Marxism barely acknowledges the existence of race, and its primary concern is a struggle between the laboring classes and the managing classes.

If BLM were Marxist they'd be recruiting poor white people in order to bring down rich black people as part of class warfare. A Marxist BLM would be nailing its manifesto on Oprah's dressing room door demanding that she release her wealth to the people, and that rich lady ... they'd drag her out and string her up for the crime of being wealthy irrespective of her race.

So the BLM lady is NOT actually a marxist, she just thinks it's cool to use those labels and promote the ideology without actually understanding it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

How much money did you send her?

lolz

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Marxists have tried for decades here to stoke class division. Just because it worked where you lived along economic lines doesn't mean it works like that everywhere. It hasn't worked here, so they moved on find other ways to set different groups against each other in order to pull down the established social order and impose what they desire.

In this case, they are working through racial/grievance divisions. In the end, the result will be the same one.

edit on 11-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

That's not okay.

No, people's houses burning down are never okay. Better alert BLM about that point.
edit on 11-4-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Accidentally left out the word "that."

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

That's not okay.

No, people's houses burning down are never okay. Better alert BLM about that point.

It's okay as long as the building is "mostly" not burning.

(post by PharoahSpiderMan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So what will the BLM crowd do when they realize the top cronies have been stealing most of the contributions?

Quote from the article.

Another question. When BLM receives the donated money where does the cash wind up? Well, according to FactCheck.org, 71 percent of it goes to salaries, benefits, and “consulting fees.”

Link

71% out of hundreds of millions????

edit on 11-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

It's just a modern large charity. They modeled it after the Clinton Foundation after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And see how much they paid to actual charitable acts.

Clinton foundation spending.

Quote. 2. For an organization that is supposedly a charity, the Clinton Foundation spent very little money on “direct aid.” IRS documents showed that the Foundation raised over $500 million from 2009-2012, and yet the Clinton Foundation only spent $75 million on “programmatic grants.”

“The other $425 million was allocated as follows: more than $25 million went for travel expenses; almost $110 million for employee salaries and benefits; and $290 million for ‘other expenses,'” reports Discover The Networks.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It pays to be a Marxist racist

It truly does.

They never run out of other peoples money, and if you look at them wrong.

They'll riot,loot,burn,tear down statues, because the cops won't be around.
edit on 12-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

As protests broke out across the country in the name of Black Lives Matter, the group’s co-founder went on a real estate-buying binge, snagging four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the US alone, according to property records.

You don't get much for $1.4 million.

Looks like snip.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If BLM were Marxist they'd be recruiting poor white people in order to bring down rich black people as part of class warfare.

I’m glad you found a subject that makes you feels smart, but from their own mouths they are Marxists. Surprise, surprise they are no better at being Marxists than anything else in life.
Maybe you should go tell them that instead. After all, we don’t even pretend to want to understand that garbage ideology.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Surprise, surprise they are no better at being Marxists than anything else in life.

Like every other political hack they are hypocrites.

They don't walk their talk.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
And other thing.

When they're spending millions on multiple homes.

They don't make the 'reparation' cut. When that comes.

ETA.

Neither do millionaire baseball players,football players,Basket ball players,actors,actress and any other well to do.

edit on 12-4-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Good thing I am not concerned with your beliefs, I won’t even hold you to them in the future when you flop.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You have a very benign attitude towards marxism..
Like you think it works or something..
It doesn't. I always see homeless people like you commenting in my local news articles, playing devil's advocate for the sins of society like bums and drug abuse. NOBODY WANTS YOUR GODDAMN COMMUNISM. It's disgusting to think that ghoulish people like you are out there undermining morality and justice.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
An honest marxist is like an honest rapist.
Marxists don't undermine their own power.
Marxism isn't about the people. You would have to be stupid to think that a marxist has your best interests at heart.
You seem a tad idealistic yourself. .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join