It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It pays to be a Marxist racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AaarghZombies

She's part of the apparatchik class and this is her due. It's a nice dacha. I hear the climate in Cali is perfect.

I think some members might be trying out for jobs as a Fact "Cheka".

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

Yep, because the LAST thing that moron would think about spending that easily grifted money on is home owners insurance.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

If I had only known that being a racist Marxist would allow me to live in a million-dollar home in a protected community, control 90 million in free money given to me, I may have made some different life choices a while back.

I went into engineering instead.

I feel so silly right now.

It is quite silly to get upset about a situation you obviously can't change. Personally I don't care for Elon musk and his ridiculous cryptocurrency schemes but I don't rant on ATS about it.

Thank you for so much input over a topic you deem silly.

It's appreciated.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I only call her a Marxist because she states that she is a Marxist.

It would be disingenuous for me not to.

Link, please.

It seems more likely to me that you're just using this as a pejorative. This is just as bad as the left calling white people Neo-Nazi or white supremacists. It's labelling, and it's just plain lazy. If you are going to insult her then at least insult her for playing politics with race or for promoting a victimhood mentality.

She's clearly not a Marxist. If she said that she was a capitalist I'm willing to be you wouldn't be calling her a "racist capitalist". Why not just call her a Pinko, or a stinkin' commie. Those were the slurs of choice back in the day.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I wonder if she'd be in line for reparations. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If I had only known that being a racist Marxist would allow me to live in a million-dollar home in a protected community, control 90 million in free money given to me, I may have made some different life choices a while back.

It is quite silly to get upset about a situation you obviously can't change. Personally I don't care for Elon musk and his ridiculous cryptocurrency schemes but I don't rant on ATS about it.

Thank you for so much input over a topic you deem silly.

It's appreciated.

Your sarcasm is noted.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The 3 co-founders are self-described trained Marxists.

This has been out there for a while now. One of them has even hung out with Maduro.

Is this where you come back and use the "no true Scotsman" fallacy?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Google can also be used.

lolz

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Isn't that what the $90 million is for? Reparations to the black community as opposed to early retirement for her family?
edit on 11-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

They have fires in that area of LA every year.
I would expect that to stop now.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Will she have illegal aliens doing her lawn?

I'd have to laugh at the trifecta then.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Posted because there seemed to be some question about this.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Obviously.

Have you seen the cost of DISH Expanded package?

Sure it includes HBOMax but still, 90 million can only be stretched so far.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If you were any kinds of Marxist you'd be using that money to buy factories and put them into the hands of the laborers. Marxism is about pursuing the rights of your class, not your race. If she was a Marxist she'd be railing against wealthy black people, not moving in next door to them.

Nope, not buying that she's a Marxist in the slightest. Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race as a concept.

So she's lying about being a marxist? Or poorly educated about what it actually means?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If you were any kinds of Marxist you'd be using that money to buy factories and put them into the hands of the laborers. Marxism is about pursuing the rights of your class, not your race. If she was a Marxist she'd be railing against wealthy black people, not moving in next door to them.

Nope, not buying that she's a Marxist in the slightest. Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race as a concept.

She says and thinks she is a Marxist. Are you claiming she is uneducated and doesn't really know what a Marxist is? That's kind of racist of you to say such a thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Isn't it ironic that marxist have such luxury tastes? They have no problem benefitting from the capitalist system when it comes to their own lives. Black lives matter.... but she doesn't want to live around black people. The neighborhood where that house is located is 1.4% black.

No different from Maxine Waters.... living in a $3 million house while claiming to represent the little people.

Booker T. Washington pointed out these race grifters 100 years ago...

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe she made a mistake.
According to Joe...she obviously wasn't capable of seeing that house online before she bought it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

nypost.com...

I can admit that even racist Marxists need a place to live, a place to sleep, a place to call, "The people's home". And you do want to live in a nice neighborhood. Why spend all that money not to, amirite?

Could you please explain in your own words how this woman is a "Marxist"?

I lived under a communist government that was based on Marxist ideologies, and to be perfectly honest I simply don't see the connection.

If anything her actions demonstrate that she either isn't a Marxist, or that she had abandoned Marxism in favor of a materialistic version of capitalism that's verging on something out of the pages of Animal Farm.

Seriously, people, throwing around words like "Marxist" so freely is as dumb as the left calling everything sexist or racists. This woman clearly sees the world through a lens of race and victimhood. Everything that she says or does revolves around the idea that "white people oppress black people". If she were a Marxist she'd be talking about how the wealthy oppressed the poor and how the means of production should be taken out of the hands of the management classes and put into the hands of the laboring classes.

Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race. If she were a Marxist she'd be recruiting poor white people against wealth black people. She'd be nailing her manifesto to Oprah Winfrey's dressing room door and calling Obama a class traitor.

Didn't anybody ever study the revolutions in Russia and Asia?

Don't the "leaders" of every "Marxist/Communist" nation live like fat-cat capitalists? Is it not true the every leader of every communist nation to have ever existed has lived in the lap of luxury while the citizens of that nation lived in wont?

As I see it, that's exactly what happens; therefore, she's a text-book marxist. She's gaming the system to take from others, even subject them to abject need (accepting donations in the name of "vicitms" then not sharing those donations with the affected, propelling herself to a position of unaccountable authority where she can take the advantage of what she's gained, considering herself as no having to live according to her own stated precepts.

Yep, sounds like a textbook Marxist to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Maybe she made a mistake.
According to Joe...she obviously wasn't capable of seeing that house online before she bought it.

I thought I saw her on an episode of House Hunters personally I think she should have spent the additional 400,000 and gotten the house with the deck and outside kitchen. Less lawn maintenance and more entertainment space.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

nypost.com...

I can admit that even racist Marxists need a place to live, a place to sleep, a place to call, "The people's home". And you do want to live in a nice neighborhood. Why spend all that money not to, amirite?

Could you please explain in your own words how this woman is a "Marxist"?

I lived under a communist government that was based on Marxist ideologies, and to be perfectly honest I simply don't see the connection.

If anything her actions demonstrate that she either isn't a Marxist, or that she had abandoned Marxism in favor of a materialistic version of capitalism that's verging on something out of the pages of Animal Farm.

Seriously, people, throwing around words like "Marxist" so freely is as dumb as the left calling everything sexist or racists. This woman clearly sees the world through a lens of race and victimhood. Everything that she says or does revolves around the idea that "white people oppress black people". If she were a Marxist she'd be talking about how the wealthy oppressed the poor and how the means of production should be taken out of the hands of the management classes and put into the hands of the laboring classes.

Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race. If she were a Marxist she'd be recruiting poor white people against wealth black people. She'd be nailing her manifesto to Oprah Winfrey's dressing room door and calling Obama a class traitor.

Didn't anybody ever study the revolutions in Russia and Asia?

Then there's the fact that part of the process of implementing a Marxist system require a period of divide-and-conquer. The system that is being supplanted must be destroyed. She is one of the many "useful idiots" (there's a good Marxist phrase for you) that'll help usher in the era of Marxism.

And, of course, the fact that she proclaims that she's a TRAINED MARXIST (see previous post).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join