It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It pays to be a Marxist racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
nypost.com...

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, the leader of Black Lives Matter and a self-described Marxist, recently purchased a $1.4 million home in an exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood where the vast majority of residents are white, according to reports.

I can admit that even racist Marxists need a place to live, a place to sleep, a place to call, "The people's home". And you do want to live in a nice neighborhood. Why spend all that money not to, amirite?

Black Lives Matter, which began as hashtag in response to the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting of Trayvon Martin, took in more than $90 million last year and was at the forefront of protests across the country last year after the death of George Floyd in May.

People are still marginally free enough in our authoritarian country to give away their money as they see fit. And if your desire is to see racist Marxists become multi-millionaires, then you should have a right to make that happen.

By all means, please continue donating to racist Marxists, and if you want to support the racist Marxists responsible for all the murders, lootings, arsons over the past year or so, then you should also have that right.

I hope that this thread will bring out the supporters of BLM and they can openly support BLM and all their actions.

You should be so proud of yourselves right now!

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Looks like a nice "mostly peaceful" neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why don't you tell us how you really feel

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Now that's funny. Think somebody needs to go over their books. For all their anti-white BS it's funny instead of buying and supporting a house in a black community they choice to move to this a nice safe community.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Is this actually surprising to anyone? Because if it is surprising to you, you are an idiot!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
She's probably like that NBA player - all down for the cause until it comes to her doorstep. At least in this neighborhood, she knows her neighbors aren't all BLM.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Won't be long before they defund the guard at the gate of their community.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
Hope it does't unexpectedly catch fire

That's not okay.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The neighbors should welcome them to the neighborhood by stopping by with a nice dish of Pigs-in-a-blanket...fried like bacon.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If I had only known that being a racist Marxist would allow me to live in a million-dollar home in a protected community, control 90 million in free money given to me, I may have made some different life choices a while back.

I went into engineering instead.

I feel so silly right now.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
nypost.com...

I can admit that even racist Marxists need a place to live, a place to sleep, a place to call, "The people's home". And you do want to live in a nice neighborhood. Why spend all that money not to, amirite?

Could you please explain in your own words how this woman is a "Marxist"?

I lived under a communist government that was based on Marxist ideologies, and to be perfectly honest I simply don't see the connection.

If anything her actions demonstrate that she either isn't a Marxist, or that she had abandoned Marxism in favor of a materialistic version of capitalism that's verging on something out of the pages of Animal Farm.

Seriously, people, throwing around words like "Marxist" so freely is as dumb as the left calling everything sexist or racists. This woman clearly sees the world through a lens of race and victimhood. Everything that she says or does revolves around the idea that "white people oppress black people". If she were a Marxist she'd be talking about how the wealthy oppressed the poor and how the means of production should be taken out of the hands of the management classes and put into the hands of the laboring classes.

Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race. If she were a Marxist she'd be recruiting poor white people against wealth black people. She'd be nailing her manifesto to Oprah Winfrey's dressing room door and calling Obama a class traitor.

Didn't anybody ever study the revolutions in Russia and Asia?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The neighbors should welcome them to the neighborhood by stopping by with a nice dish of Pigs-in-a-blanket...fried like bacon.

This is California we're talking about. The neighbors will give her a BLM rainbow housewarming flag.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I only call her a Marxist because she states that she is a Marxist.

It would be disingenuous for me not to.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If I had only known that being a racist Marxist would allow me to live in a million-dollar home in a protected community, control 90 million in free money given to me, I may have made some different life choices a while back.

If you were any kinds of Marxist you'd be using that money to buy factories and put them into the hands of the laborers. Marxism is about pursuing the rights of your class, not your race. If she was a Marxist she'd be railing against wealthy black people, not moving in next door to them.

Nope, not buying that she's a Marxist in the slightest. Marxism barely even acknowledges the existence of race as a concept.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

nice dish of Pigs-in-a-blanket...fried like bacon.

How about some Bavarian Style Sour Kraut to go along with those piggies. We cook ours ingestion free in support of global O2 reduction.

This is our tried and true NON OUT-GASSING recipe

1.Get Crock Pot
2.Put in entire bag of Bavarian Style Sour Kraut. Any brand
2a. Add some water
3. Put in 3/4 cup per bag of Brown Sugar.
4. Crock Pot slow it cook it for at least 5 hours with lid on. Stir intermittently

You will enjoy NO out-gassing through yer trousers. NONE as in NO Busters!

Love life.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Back when we were in school...there weren't any classes that taught hate and racism.

Things are much different now.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Back when we were in school...there weren't any classes that taught hate and racism.

Things are much different now.

Well, there were math classes that I took in college.

Aren't they supposed to be racist?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

She's part of the apparatchik class and this is her due. It's a nice dacha. I hear the climate in Cali is perfect.

edit on 11-4-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is quite silly to get upset about a situation you obviously can't change. Personally I don't care for Elon musk and his ridiculous cryptocurrency schemes but I don't rant on ATS about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join