It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About 'rona

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Nyiah

I got infected by a person like you that didn't want to follow the regulations. The thread about my health issues has nothing to do.

Really? You know who infected you? How?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I got infected by a person like you that didn't want to follow the regulations. The thread about my health issues has nothing to do.

"originally posted by: Trueman
I got infected by a person like you that didn't want to follow the regulations."

Really? You know who infected you? How?

Yes, I would like to know as well.
And to see the proof.
Proof proven in a court of law. The last Presidential election taught me to ask for that part of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I dislike it a lot, when such baseless claims are made against someone that can not defend because not present. One can not just accuse another person like that. Future claims of any kind will be scrutinized way more than other posts after a stunt like this.

That's what sealed the fate for a lot of "witches" in the past.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Very well could be, or it could have been something thou touched, and didn't clean well enough for your own liking anyway. Point is, you have no idea where the transmission happened, let alone who did it. So stuff it where the sun don't shine.

You say it's not about you and your health issues, but you ARE making it that by harping on it and trying to manipulate people into catering to you. You want protected, at all costs, by others. You looking to avoid a fist fight with the damn bug, or what? It's either personal safety, personal health, or chicken#ting as the root here, pick one. But don't think yourself more worthy and important than the people you sneer at, because this sterile living bull# is YOUR responsibility to achieve, not everyone else's.

Might I ask, how often in your life you resorted to this crap with people? How many colds have you have over your time? Flus? Gastro bugs? Had strep? How many people did you blame then, or did you just suck it up, deal with it and carry on?

One of those above attitudes is natural as a response to illness, the other is a newer, manipulated & controlling one. You have to be a willing tool to not see that.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
you do you, i support your choice. but if i see you out in public not wearing a mask i'm not gonna get too close to you

I think this is a very valid point. I'm not just talking about during Covid, but people in general don't respect personal space.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

We can all agree here ... until the business conditions include baking cakes.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think this is a very valid point. I'm not just talking about during Covid, but people in general don't respect personal space.

yeah i mean... that's been a little silver lining about the last year for me. i love people standing in line being six feet behind me instead of breathing down my damn neck

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join