It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 actually was a biological weapon. Like not "fake news" For real.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And bomb all data collection mainframes whole you're at it. That's what all of this is about. Behavior surveillance and mind control.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I was just playing Resident Evil and realized how crazy it is the world actually has turned into resident evil...

CORONA = RACOON city. Just swap the letters. Even the Umbrella corp logos are the same. It's like the game developers read the script and made sure to include things to subconsciously permeate impressionable minds.
edit on 12-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Interesting topic but you are a bit late to the game:

www.theepochtimes.com...

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

CORONA = RACOON city. Just swap the letters. Even the logos are the same.

There's an interesting speech given by the Umbrella CEO in the film lol.

Vid

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i wrote a thread about this a while ago too. It was about how it was the Feds plan to take over the world using a biological weapon.

The thread was removed. but i stand by my statements. Looking at the history of the Fed and what came out of this, it should be very obvious it was i biological weapon by now.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was. China can take Hong Kong and pressure a weakened America to ease up on the trade war if the whole world is distracted about some disease. And as America and the rest of the world recover slower, they can strengthen their geopolitical influence.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nobody says the idea came from Trump. But it doesn't look like he stopped it.

What are you talking about? Once Trump found out he stopped it and cut all funding.

Trump cuts U.S. research on bat-human virus transmission over China ties
www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Another way to look at it is he used it for blackmail and unleashed it on to the world because he didn't get the deal he wanted.
'Defunding' means making it less save on purpose, no?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud here:

So who was the bio-weapon targeting?

The (human) population control agenda?

or maybe the aliens?

If bodies were retrieved from a flying saucer crash site years ago, biological material may have found it's way into the wrong hands.

Remember what happened at the end of War of the Worlds? What happens to the alien technology?

Nah, no one would do that would they . . .

edit on 13-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: thinking out loud

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Opening Ceremony a Ritual

CORONA VIRUS COVID 19 PLANDEMIC - 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY A RITUAL

Strange opening if you ask me.

Also this from 1960s-70s - mask

edit on 13-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Covid 19 actually was a biological weapon.

[THEY] used the same playbook as 9/11 and the so called "War on terror",only the[Y] now replaced "terrorists" with viruses.Shame on "President" Joe and his DARK WINTER threat to America!

President Trump,April 4,2020: "Every day this horrible Invisible Enemy changes a course. It changes course.

If you were fighting the normal fight, you'd know what's happening. Here's - THEY hit one. THEY hit another. THEY hit another state. THEY hit areas that you didn't expect.But we're watching it, and we're capturing it."
"

THEY need to be stopped.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Greetings carewemust,

Once again you knocked one out of the ballpark... well said!

Everyones comments are almost unanimously truly awake, and critical thinking people. It gives one hope for the dark future we are facing thanks to morons and tyrants in high places.

You touched on it probably being used as a "social engineering weapon" and it certainly enabled the most dodgy election in the history of the USA........ sigh, I digress.

Sadly, my hopium is rapidly evaporating.... what? Wait? Are they waiting for the first few mushroom clouds to sprout before taking down these evil ones? Just a rhetorical question for the universe to answer maybe??

I am quite concerned the coup was complete... and I'll believe the hopium when I actually see something happening instead of hopium smoke from their "hopium pipes"....Ha!

I must admit my hope still has a spark that thinks like your last words .

The EVIL people who decided to use Covid-19 as a weapon, and facilitated its use against President Trump's re-election, will have their scheme exposed in an OFFICIAL way in the near future, I hope.

Amen, carewemust.... key being official obviously and rightly so.

Amazing how bizarre the world is getting these days... you kinda feel like a cow out in the paddock... trying to figure out a safe spot from the coming cattle truck to take you to the butcher shop.

Dark humour: "I hear bookies no longer are taking bets on how soon until the next "mass shooting" will happen. The odds are not in favour of the "house". The coincidence of these "events" are also just amazing... coincidence my hind end!

Grrr...

Pravdaseeker
edit on 13-4-2021 by pravdaseeker because: left word out..ha

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

So its not the China Virus as a lot of people here like to call it.

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Ironically, IF this were a weapon and IF it were a conspiracy, these things happened under the Trump administration, senior officials in Washington would have needed to have signed them off and there would have been full oversight. Trump himself would have most likely been briefed on it, if in fact he did not initiate it.

Meaning that IF this is indeed a conspiracy then it's Trump's conspiracy and Trump's weapon.

its the trump-virus! i knew it! thanks for this! i will put it on my daily antifa-newsletter!(;

Wrong! Who was President in 2015? And who was Vice President?????????????

It was Obama and Joe Biden. And thanks to rigged voting machines we are again on course for mass genocidal death.

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
a reply to: carewemust

Greetings carewemust,

Once again you knocked one out of the ballpark... well said!

Everyones comments are almost unanimously truly awake, and critical thinking people. It gives one hope for the dark future we are facing thanks to morons and tyrants in high places.

You touched on it probably being used as a "social engineering weapon" and it certainly enabled the most dodgy election in the history of the USA........ sigh, I digress.

Sadly, my hopium is rapidly evaporating.... what? Wait? Are they waiting for the first few mushroom clouds to sprout before taking down these evil ones? Just a rhetorical question for the universe to answer maybe??

I am quite concerned the coup was complete... and I'll believe the hopium when I actually see something happening instead of hopium smoke from their "hopium pipes"....Ha!

I must admit my hope still has a spark that thinks like your last words .

The EVIL people who decided to use Covid-19 as a weapon, and facilitated its use against President Trump's re-election, will have their scheme exposed in an OFFICIAL way in the near future, I hope.

Amen, carewemust.... key being official obviously and rightly so.

Amazing how bizarre the world is getting these days... you kinda feel like a cow out in the paddock... trying to figure out a safe spot from the coming cattle truck to take you to the butcher shop.

Dark humour: "I hear bookies no longer are taking bets on how soon until the next "mass shooting" will happen. The odds are not in favour of the "house". The coincidence of these "events" are also just amazing... coincidence my hind end!

Grrr...

Pravdaseeker

It's sort of frustrating, but the few American-loving people at the top of the Trump administration are FINALLY starting to speak out on what they knew.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was on Fox News today. He revealed that INTEL he was getting last year, demonstrated that the "WUHAN VIRUS" (his words) was created in the laboratory, under the guidance of the Chinese military.
edit on 4/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join