It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 actually was a biological weapon. Like not "fake news" For real.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

So its not the China Virus as a lot of people here like to call it.

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Ironically, IF this were a weapon and IF it were a conspiracy, these things happened under the Trump administration, senior officials in Washington would have needed to have signed them off and there would have been full oversight. Trump himself would have most likely been briefed on it, if in fact he did not initiate it.

Meaning that IF this is indeed a conspiracy then it's Trump's conspiracy and Trump's weapon.

its the trump-virus! i knew it! thanks for this! i will put it on my daily antifa-newsletter!(;

FFS. Read the f#ing article!

You guys are thick as f#.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nobody says the idea came from Trump. But it doesn't look like he stopped it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Ironically, IF this were a weapon and IF it were a conspiracy, these things happened under the Trump administration, senior officials in Washington would have needed to have signed them off and there would have been full oversight. Trump himself would have most likely been briefed on it, if in fact he did not initiate it.

Meaning that IF this is indeed a conspiracy then it's Trump's conspiracy and Trump's weapon.

its the trump-virus! i knew it! thanks for this! i will put it on my daily antifa-newsletter!(;

WOW.

How about you read the article in the OP?

Come on now, deny ignorance and all that

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Gothmog

He’s 80, perpetuating the rest of our existence for - who knows how long.

Needs to be in one of the 2 places I mentioned.
Or both.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

WOW.

How about you read the article in the OP?

Come on now, deny ignorance and all that

relax, was just kidding.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Did you also know that Fauci was involved in facilitating the research being outsourced to Wuhan? Yeah, this was known over a year ago by anyone paying attention.

Firstly, this was hardly a state secret, and secondly this was a decision made by the Trump administration not some secret liberal cabal. If this is part of a weapons program then it's a Trump weapons program.

What the OP is talking about are pretty normal things in the world of science, they are done out in the open and the scientists involved will compete with each other to get their research published. These things happen every day all around the world and have done so for years.

There's no conspiracy here, you're taking ordinary events and blowing them out of all proportion.
Oh cool.

I see MSM is now in explaining this exactly as you state to people around the world.

Edit. Hey genius. Explain to me how this was a part of a research program at UNC circa ‘14-15 before it was outsourced....

Oh. Right. Orange Man Bad. Almost forgot...

Trump’s fault fo sho

Also: how casual to suggest Bio-Weapons are so normal

“BSL-4 Wuhan”

Next?

edit on 11-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Cant tell the difference anymore here...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

Cant tell the difference anymore here...

😀 this is the nature of a conspiracy theory site!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This research has been going on for a lot longer and performed by many countries. Check this ATS Thread.

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Claims Coronavirus Lab 'Cover-Up' Made Her Flee China

Dr. Li-Meng Yan is a scientist who was working at the Hong Kong School of Public Health when she turned whistleblower on the Chinese Government, after she alleged they knew about the spread of the coronavirus before publicly acknowledging the outbreak.

As a result, Dr Yan claims she had to flee to the US for her own safety and is now determined to spread her findings to the world. She joined the Loose Women from a secret location to tell us why she felt compelled to speak out, even if it meant putting her life on the line.

The Chinese National Health Commission, World Health Organisation and University Of Hong Kong dispute her claims.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
this was on ATS some time ago!
sorry...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'd personally like a second source on this other than the Asia Times. How are we not to know it's counter propaganda from the Chinese government? Either way, there must be some evidence based in fact somewhere and if it the case then I'm disgusted.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The people who used sterling silver Plates and bowls an Pitchers and Utensils because of their anti-bacterial properties were doing this exact same thing....they weaponized his bug long ago just not using genetic intervention.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
"altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious "

- the creatures masquerading as humans that consider this 'research' to be in any way noble or laudable are a dead weight on the moral fabric of civilization. we'd all be better off without them.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

- the creatures masquerading as humans that consider this 'research' to be in any way noble or laudable are a dead weight on the moral fabric of civilization. we'd all be better off without them.

Here Here !!

Well stated.

Whats worse is that the evil freaks spent Centuries farming this pathogen into Humanity GLOBALLY....as our late and very respected Humanitarian Heroine Dr. Hulda Clark illustrated to us all by proving that the chemicals used to clean global water Supplies are produced by only 2 Companies and that both chemicals will break down in the body and create conditions SYMPATHETIC to the growth and well being of this bug.

Creatures is a fitting word....and the masquerade is now over.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

Excellently put, i call for applause.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm concerned about the veiled threat that the government might "accidentally" unleash biological weapons against the population if they're not getting what they want.

It's a bad idea to give our government a WMD that can be used in a "plausible deniability" manner.

How would we feel if they "accidentally" detonated a nuclear bomb?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We were talking about all of that when this first started being pushed. People don't want to talk about it. They'd rather talk about things like mask vaccinations and the president instead of how this actually came into being and holding those responsible accountable.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My friends doctor told him it's a bioweapon.

Why? Why create something designed to infect the entire globe? Population control? who knows. And who. benefits from all this? Big pharma who sell their dodgy vaccines to the highest bidder, blood clots and etc...

Welcome to the pharmaceutical industrial complex people.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This will be the norm until the entire so called elite and ruling class of the West are slid into our generations contraption like the French did with Dr Guillotine's. In fact, use his for all I care. If whistleblowers and online gossip is at all reliable, they imported many to use on us although I've never seen corroborating evidence to that.

No matter what, you're crazy if at this point you wouldn't agree that about 90% of legislators and half the presidents and prime ministers of all nations in the west don't need desperately to be executed along with social media/tech giants and I mean tomorrow as the human race in its entirety is at risk and theirs to tinker with. Execute Trudeau, the Clinton's, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Pelosi, Faucci, etc. It's literally us or them. Till blood runs over every county state and region we're playing a dice game with the future.
edit on 4/12/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join