It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 actually was a biological weapon. Like not "fake news" For real.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ElectricUniverse shared this article over on the John Hopkins' thread about Covid 19:

asiatimes.com...

I feel like it deserves its own discussion.

The article very candidly states that the US government was performing research on the Covid 19 bats in 2014.

It further states that the research was moved to Wuhan, China because of laws against "gain of function" research.

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.

For now, President Donald Trump’s administration is investigating the $3.7 million in taxpayer money that went to the Wuhan lab, while Republican Representative Matt Gaetz called for an immediate end to NIH funding of Chinese research. Since the federal ban on GOF research has been lifted, US labs can continue creating these monster germs domestically and would no longer need to outsource to China.

So we talk about China "covering up" the issue. But our own government knew Covid 19 research was being carried out in a lab in that very city?

Do you think anyone could have predicted in advance what would happen if it were released? Do you think they knew the death toll would be pretty tame (for a weaponized disease)?

But it would give them a pretext to put private business in a bind, and expand government authority.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I was just playing Resident Evil and realized how crazy it is the world actually has turned into resident evil...

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Did you also know that Fauci was involved in facilitating the research being outsourced to Wuhan? Yeah, this was known over a year ago by anyone paying attention.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Did you also know that Fauci was involved in facilitating the research being outsourced to Wuhan? Yeah, this was known over a year ago by anyone paying attention.

Yet Falsey is not in a prison or looney bin somewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Folks don't care.

The smoke and mirrors keep em complacent.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

He’s 80, perpetuating the rest of our existence for - who knows how long.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Great thinking.

It's a little sad in this universe of liars you have to ask if that isn't a lie about a lie about a lie...
But for sure a fun train of thought to expand imaginings on.

In the world of PR I wouldn't share that story, what if it sticks...
Don't commit propaganda suicide.
Because that thought is not fun to explore.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I hear that the USA developed the atomic bomb with something secret called "the Manhattan Project" back in 1947. For real!!!

OMG!

Also, It is clear that the government were only copying Hollywood, anyway. If there is anyone implicated in the creation of the SARS-nCov-2 virus that causes COVID-19, it's Hollywood script writers. They were way ahead of the curve:

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
“It is known Khaleesi”

Look up “chimaera viruses” and GoF (gain of function)

Think “plausible deniability”.....

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

So its not the China Virus as a lot of people here like to call it.

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Are we as a species that stupid that we encourage (when i say we i mean our governments) this kind of research? On viruses that could potentially wipe out the human race? Its gone beyond time that these labs are shut down. No good can come from them, the danger outweighs any good.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

ANOTHER Excellent Thread Panoz77!

EVIL ACTORS and ACTIONS in Chronological order:

1. President of China let commercial flights leave Wuhan for the rest of the world, but would not let them fly to other provinces (states) within China.

2. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi withheld the December 2019 Trump impeachment articles from the Senate, while the first cases of Covid-19 were flying out of China. After the infected Chinese citizens landed in the USA, Pelosi allowed the Trump Senate trial to begin...keeping the nation captivated, while Covid-19 began to spread.

3. In early Feb 2020, Pelosi, Schumer and other high-ranking Democrats told citizens in their districts to ignore the Covid-19 warnings coming out of Trump's HHS department.

4. In late Feb 2020, Dr. Anthony Fauci said masks were not needed by the general population. Only medical workers needed them.

5. On March 31, 2020, Congress passed the $2.2 Trillion Cares Act to "rescue" the sliding economy and compensate medical facilities for Covid-19 expenses.

6. On April 13, 2020, HHS gave permission to doctors and coroners to "assume" a person died of Covid-19, if the doctor/coroner "suspected" the deceased had Covid-19 at the time of death. As you would expect, Covid-19 deaths skyrocketed, and billions in Cares Act dollars were funneled to the medical industry.

The main goal, after Dem leaders got Covid-19 solidly rooted/spreading, was to generate FEAR. The top cheerleaders of FEAR were the Mainstream Media, Dr. Anthony Fauci, like-minded TV medical experts, the CDC, and high-profile liberal corporations, like NIKE, and the NBA.

Fear damaged the economy, and enabled mass mail-in voting. By Democrat design, the votes were not verified as being "real" in key states. And the voting machines were manipulated to favor Joe Biden over President Trump.

Even the pharmaceutical company PFIZER got in on the scheme, by NOT announcing that their Covid-19 vaccine was ready for public consumption before the Nov 3rd 2020 Presidential election. Instead, they waited until the dust settled a few days after Joe Biden was declared winner, in order to make their big announcement.

The EVIL people who decided to use Covid-19 as a weapon, and facilitated its use against President Trump's re-election, will have their scheme exposed in an OFFICIAL way in the near future, I hope.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Firstly, this was hardly a state secret, and secondly this was a decision made by the Trump administration not some secret liberal cabal. If this is part of a weapons program then it's a Trump weapons program.

What the OP is talking about are pretty normal things in the world of science, they are done out in the open and the scientists involved will compete with each other to get their research published. These things happen every day all around the world and have done so for years.

There's no conspiracy here, you're taking ordinary events and blowing them out of all proportion.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Ironically, IF this were a weapon and IF it were a conspiracy, these things happened under the Trump administration, senior officials in Washington would have needed to have signed them off and there would have been full oversight. Trump himself would have most likely been briefed on it, if in fact he did not initiate it.

Meaning that IF this is indeed a conspiracy then it's Trump's conspiracy and Trump's weapon.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Didnt know Trump was president in 2014

Read the article

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I’m having a Lamb Roast for Dinner.

Has anyone captured a Chinese yet to see if they have antibodies in their blood?

Seems pretty irresponsible letting a biological weapon loose on the Earth without protecting your own.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Your own? The USA owns China?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

ANOTHER Excellent Thread Panoz77!

EVIL ACTORS and ACTIONS in Chronological order:

1. President of China let commercial flights leave Wuhan for the rest of the world, but would not let them fly to other provinces (states) within China.

And when did the USA suspend outgoing flights, once it became aware that it had cases 'in country' that could transmit to the rest of the world?

2. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi withheld the December 2019 Trump impeachment articles from the Senate, while the first cases of Covid-19 were flying out of China. After the infected Chinese citizens landed in the USA, Pelosi allowed the Trump Senate trial to begin...keeping the nation captivated, while Covid-19 began to spread.

At that early stage, no-one in US politics seemed to consider that the virus could get to the USA. Especially ex-President Trump, who continued to deny that the virus was spreading in the USA for months afterward. Surely there was some culpability in a hamstrung Executive, incapable of action, and drowning in denial instead of leading and coordinating the response.

3. In early Feb 2020, Pelosi, Schumer and other high-ranking Democrats told citizens in their districts to ignore the Covid-19 warnings coming out of Trump's HHS department.

Trump's HHS?

Wasn't it all supposed to be a Democrat owned deep state public service? And even while the Democrats were decrying the dangers of the virus, Trump continued to say:
1) It was a Democrat plot.
2) That it was a fake virus.
3) That America's inaction was somehow China's fault.
4) That the Trump government was doing the best out of every government in the world in dealing with the virus, and
5) That it would all go away - like magic - it would just go away.

Not only that, but he usually said those contradictory things all in the same speech! LOL.

4. In late Feb 2020, Dr. Anthony Fauci said masks were not needed by the general population. Only medical workers needed them.

When Fauchi made that statement, it was during a critical shortage of PPE and because they didn't know the level of asymptomatic transmission. As explained here: Washingtom Post interview

The fact that you can't conceiver that people were learning about a new disease, doesn't mean they are to blame. I mean, here we are nearly a year later with you repeating old stuff where the government directives have remained fairly clear on the matter for the majority of that time, and you still don't get it.

5. On March 31, 2020, Congress passed the $2.2 Trillion Cares Act to "rescue" the sliding economy and compensate medical facilities for Covid-19 expenses.

To compensate whom? It was predominantly to increased unemployment benefits, small business loans, corporate loans, loans to state and local governments, and paycheck protection tax benefits direct to American workers.

Only 5.6% of the total of CARES went towards medical/health categories.

CARES Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. On April 13, 2020, HHS gave permission to doctors and coroners to "assume" a person died of Covid-19, if the doctor/coroner "suspected" the deceased had Covid-19 at the time of death. As you would expect, Covid-19 deaths skyrocketed, and billions in Cares Act dollars were funneled to the medical industry.

Not actually true: Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19) - CDC

The main goal, after Dem leaders got Covid-19 solidly rooted/spreading, was to generate FEAR. The top cheerleaders of FEAR were the Mainstream Media, Dr. Anthony Fauci, like-minded TV medical experts, the CDC, and high-profile liberal corporations, like NIKE, and the NBA.

Fear damaged the economy, and enabled mass mail-in voting. By Democrat design, the votes were not verified as being "real" in key states. And the voting machines were manipulated to favor Joe Biden over President Trump.

Even the pharmaceutical company PFIZER got in on the scheme, by NOT announcing that their Covid-19 vaccine was ready for public consumption before the Nov 3rd 2020 Presidential election. Instead, they waited until the dust settled a few days after Joe Biden was declared winner, in order to make their big announcement.

The EVIL people who decided to use Covid-19 as a weapon, and facilitated its use against President Trump's re-election, will have their scheme exposed in an OFFICIAL way in the near future, I hope.

Sorry, but there is no need for fear in countries that are controlling the epidemic. None.

The USA isn't the world. Nor is it's politics relevant outside of its borders. Even it's once held economic prominence is reducing fast.

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Are we as a species that stupid that we encourage (when i say we i mean our governments) this kind of research? On viruses that could potentially wipe out the human race? Its gone beyond time that these labs are shut down. No good can come from them, the danger outweighs any good.

Is this a serious question?

“Brawndo has what plants crave”!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I’m having a Lamb Roast for Dinner.

Has anyone captured a Chinese yet to see if they have antibodies in their blood?

Seems pretty irresponsible letting a biological weapon loose on the Earth without protecting your own.

Wait until you find out what they do to the Huigers and Tibetans...

Ha. Like CCP cares.

“War of Attrition” is a thing dontchaknow

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Its the Yankee Virus.

I jest...

Ironically, IF this were a weapon and IF it were a conspiracy, these things happened under the Trump administration, senior officials in Washington would have needed to have signed them off and there would have been full oversight. Trump himself would have most likely been briefed on it, if in fact he did not initiate it.

Meaning that IF this is indeed a conspiracy then it's Trump's conspiracy and Trump's weapon.

its the trump-virus! i knew it! thanks for this! i will put it on my daily antifa-newsletter!(;

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join