It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is Being Adjusted on April 23rd 2021.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Saturday, April 10, 2021

It looks like the Federal Program that compensates individuals who are injured by vaccines is being "adjusted" by the Biden Administration to exclude injuries and sickness caused by Covid-19 vaccines?

Information about the "National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program": www.hrsa.gov...

One change being made, effective April 23, 2021..

The January 20, 2021 Final Rule amended the provisions of 42 CFR 100.3 by removing Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA), vasovagal syncope, and Item XVII from the Vaccine Injury Table.
Excerpt is from: www.federalregister.gov... ay-of

This change in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) was filed by the Biden team on the day he was sworn into office.

A Question for those who understand government regulations terminology: Is Joe Biden's Health and Human Services TAKING AWAY compensation "triggers" and/or making COVID-19 Vaccine injuries/illnesses not compensable?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps explain what could be a significant material change in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well goes along with the whole shielded from liability over damages globally thing.

Don't worry apparently it's totally normal. Nothing to see here....

Pfizer, j&j, et al. are 100% trustworthy. There's no reason to ever need to sue them for damages ever.
edit on 10/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks like preemptive damage control that they pushed to a top priority since they wanted to peddle that bioweapon so badly.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Interestingly enough Macon county Alabama population

Black or African American 15,560 83.17%
White 3,000 16.04%
Two or More Races 89 0.48%
Asian 32 0.17%
American Indian/Alaska Native 16 0.09%
Some Other Race 11 0.06%

Only 28% of the 3,312 persons completely vaccinated are African American though they represent 83.17% of the population in Macon county. Why is this significant? Its county seat is Tuskegee...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Perhaps those specific 'injuries' have been ruled out as something that could ever be caused by vaccination? I mean, the changes are VERY specific, aren't they?

Which would make anyone making such specific claims of such particular 'adverse reactions against a vaccine', scam artists, trying to bilk US taxpayers of their money.

But people would never try and do that, would they?

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well goes along with the whole shielded from liability over damages globally thing.

Don't worry apparently it's totally normal. Nothing to see here....

Pfizer, j&j, et al. are 100% trustworthy. There's no reason to ever need to sue them for damages ever.

Vaccines have been in existence for decades. The Victims Vaccine Compensation Program was established in the 1980's.

WHY change it on day #1 of Biden's Administration, just before rolling out 200 million Covid-19 jabs? hmmmm?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
Looks like preemptive damage control that they pushed to a top priority since they wanted to peddle that bioweapon so badly.

It's becoming clearer why the incoming Biden Administration always wanted more money from the Trump Administration. They were given $12 million but it wasn't enough.

Biden's handlers/owners were already planning and designing their Executive Orders and Rule Changes. The team of attorneys were charging a bundle to do these things, apparently.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Perhaps those specific 'injuries' have been ruled out as something that could ever be caused by vaccination? I mean, the changes are VERY specific, aren't they?

The shoulder injuries are due to improper vaccine injection which is the provider and vasoval syncope is a fancy way of saying you faint, which would seem to be caused with or without it being a vaccine.

The more interesting thing is that they're specifically excluding the part (CFR 42...) that covers

Any new vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for routine administration to children

Which would indicate two things. First, they are removing the only section that could put COVID vaccination on the table. Second, they intend to add COVID vaccination to recommended childhood vaccinations. This is a CYA move to exclude an experimental vaccination from the compensation table.

It's not strange that government would try to change a rule. It is incredibly strange that it was a day one priority for an incoming admin when there is a controversial experimental vaccine that is soon to be recommended for children. Sounds downright shady. Of course the government doesn't want to waste money on victims of it's own irresponsible vaccine push. We need that money for the COVID death stimulus proposed (discussed here) and our various warmongering efforts abroad.

Which would make anyone making such specific claims of such particular 'adverse reactions against a vaccine', scam artists, trying to bilk US taxpayers of their money.

That would seem to contradict the government's own reason for changing it, which is that shoulder injury and syncope are not "associated" with the vaccine, rather a function of the physical act of injection. Fraud is rampant in Medicare and Medicaid, you're essentially adopting a right wing talking point for dismantling government healthcare.

Your fascism is showing. The black clad protesters are probably already marching to your home.
edit on 4/11/21 by Ksihkehe because: Fixed link

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The shoulder injuries are due to improper vaccine injection which is the provider and vasoval syncope is a fancy way of saying you faint, which would seem to be caused with or without it being a vaccine.

The more interesting thing is that they're specifically excluding the part (CFR 42...) that covers

Any new vaccine recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for routine administration to children

Which would indicate two things. First, they are removing the only section that could put COVID vaccination on the table. Second, they intend to add COVID vaccination to recommended childhood vaccinations. This is a CYA move to exclude an experimental vaccination from the compensation table.

You'd think that with over 768 million doses of vaccine delivered to date, and with the fact that most vaccines now in use began trials before June last year, that the vaccines are all way past the 'experimental' stage?

Still, you'll be telling us all how experimental they are for years, because you read it somewhere, probably on social media, probably months ago.

It's not strange that government would try to change a rule. It is incredibly strange that it was a day one priority for an incoming admin when there is a controversial experimental vaccine that is soon to be recommended for children. Sounds downright shady. Of course the government doesn't want to waste money on victims of it's own irresponsible vaccine push. We need that money for the COVID death stimulus proposed (discussed here) and our various warmongering efforts abroad.

See, there you go again with the 'experimental' bit. You see, the vaccines are not yet approved for use with children, and trials have been underway for some months to determine the safety of the vaccines for administration to children.

The fact that they aren't yet approved might indicate that there is a proper trial and approval process happening (and that has already happened in regard to adult administration of the vaccine) and that once approved, it will be because the 'experimental' side of things is clearly complete and the results are in.

That would seem to contradict the government's own reason for changing it, which is that shoulder injury and syncope are not "associated" with the vaccine, rather a function of the physical act of injection. Fraud is rampant in Medicare and Medicaid, you're essentially adopting a right wing talking point for dismantling government healthcare.

Your fascism is showing. The black clad protesters are probably already marching to your home.

Fascism?

My post was neither nationalistic, nor was it authoritarian. Even more specifically, there was nothing in it that associated with an ultra-right-wing Italian political movement.

It's like you don't even know what the words mean. Hey, but you have read it somewhere else, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The government is "scammed" out of Billions of dollars per year. It's curious that the Biden Administration would target this one Vaccine-related compensation rule, starting on day #1, Jan 20th, 2021.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The government is "scammed" out of Billions of dollars per year. It's curious that the Biden Administration would target this one Vaccine-related compensation rule, starting on day #1, Jan 20th, 2021.

Actually, it was published in the Federal Register on February 23rd, and HHS submitted the change request on July 20, the previous year (85 FR 43794), and it has been delayed for 60 days until April 23, 2021.

So this has been in the pipeline well before the change of government and well before any vaccines (except the Chinese one) were approved for use.

However, how long should the government do nothing at all, before starting to do its job, in your estimation then?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Vasovagal syncope means fainting
Item XVII is Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration

So on top of the possible implications of the vaccine itself

they're covering their asses for the people who faint and fall
And injury from injection under 48hrs
The 2 overwhelmingly most common issues with vaccination

By the balls, as they say

edit on 11-4-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well, the thing is the mRNA shots are NOT vaccines. The politicians and media call it that. It is "Experimental Genetic medicine". A good lawyer can sue in normal court over injuries. A vaccine by definition has to have dead or weakened virus in it to be a vaccine.

This experimental Genetic medicine is not approved by the FDA. Read their statement. They only authorized its use, not 'approved' it.

After everything these people have done in this administration and plan to do is turning off all those moderate dems and especially independents and reps. I think they will lose power in 2022, and severely lose power in 2024. The vast majority of American's are not for what they are doing. This changing the VAERS court regulations to leave injured people with no way to get help. They are total losers and they will rue the day they passed all these ridiculous laws and regulations on the American people. They are listening to a 15% minority that is doing all the crying and whining.

edit on 11/4/21 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You disagree with the word experimental, but have no actual response to anything except the adjective. None of the rest seems to contradict what I've stated about the changes. They removed two conditions and one category, the category just happens to be the category that could possibly bring COVID vaccination under the umbrella.

The word experimental is valid, but if it upsets you just ignore it. It doesn't change the meaning.

I know precisely what fascism is. I utilized a literary device, called satire in English, to illustrate how silly the "fraud and abuse" argument is coming from a supporter of generous government programs. By implying you're a fascist I was using sarcasm. I also made an allusion to the absurd militant wing of the left wing called Antifa, who actually don't know the meaning of fascism and likely get all their information from social media. I'll make sure future posts do not require abstract thought because it seems to have distracted you from any substantive rebuttal for the reason they're being removed, which has nothing to do with fraud.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You disagree with the word experimental, but have no actual response to anything except the adjective. None of the rest seems to contradict what I've stated about the changes. They removed two conditions and one category, the category just happens to be the category that could possibly bring COVID vaccination under the umbrella.

The word experimental is valid, but if it upsets you just ignore it. It doesn't change the meaning.

I know precisely what fascism is. I utilized a literary device, called satire in English, to illustrate how silly the "fraud and abuse" argument is coming from a supporter of generous government programs. By implying you're a fascist I was using sarcasm. I also made an allusion to the absurd militant wing of the left wing called Antifa, who actually don't know the meaning of fascism and likely get all their information from social media. I'll make sure future posts do not require abstract thought because it seems to have distracted you from any substantive rebuttal for the reason they're being removed, which has nothing to do with fraud.

So back in July last year, the Trump administration, under which HHS proposed these changes, was planning to exclude details relevant to a COVID-19 vaccine that did not yet exist, and under a different government?

Now that we have dispensed with that, here's something far more relevant:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

So back in July last year, the Trump administration, under which HHS proposed these changes, was planning to exclude details relevant to a COVID-19 vaccine that did not yet exist, and under a different government?

To say that they DIDN'T expect a vaccine at that point seems pretty silly since we already had some date projections from several official sources. Are you saying that everybody was lying at the time and they really never expected a vaccine?

I don't really care when the request was made nor who was POTUS. I have a novel approach where my BS detector goes off no matter which team does it.

new topics

top topics

join