It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telling Employees "Be Less White" is Blatant Discrimination

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm a little late on this Social Issue, but I don't remember anyone posting about it. And the George Floyd "not taking responsibility for his actions" trial is taking attention away from everything else.

Back in February, Coca-Cole Corp. told their Employees to "Be Less White". It is insane that anyone would ever think this is in any way acceptable. It is Blatant Discrimination and Harassment. And anyone White who accepts it, is a traitor to their own race.

So I have some alternatives that aren't Discriminating by race. I think Coca-Cola should try these.

"Be Less Fat"
- Soda Pop has a lot of sugar. Enough that it's considered a cause of obesity

"Be Less Criminal"
- This is obvious unless you belong in Jail.

"Be Less Discriminating"
- Looking at you Coca-Cola

"Be Less Bla... Blatant"
- I don't know what I mean by that, but, you thought I was going to say something else didn't you?

"Be Less Stupid"
- Again, looking at you Coca-Cola

"Be Less Racist"
- saying anything against being White makes you Racist
- pretending that everyone else caused your troubles is just not taking responsibility for your actions

How can they think people being Less of something is about Inclusion?
Is Coca-Cola going to tell Employees to "Be Less Gay" next?
www.newsweek.com...

This is scary funny - the video is from 2 and a half years ago.
youtu.be...

You'll notice I never mentioned anyone's Race. And since Coca-Cola can't figure out that they Blatantly Discriminated against and Harassed their White Employees...

"Drink Less Coke"
- I have already

Thanks for Reading

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So, Coca Cola wants its white employees to practice black cultural appropriation.

That is racist to both sides. Santa and the polar bears need to have a walkout.

Edit:
What Coke was.

We see what Coke is now.

When will the New Coke Culture come out? Classic Coke Culture anyone?
edit on 4 10 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I didn't vote for Biden, therefore I can't be less white. Sorry, Coke.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Should I sport an Afro?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Should I sport an Afro?

I considered that but I'm just gonna perm my mullet and mumble rap everything I say from now on.

Anyone whose primary source of income is water and high fructose corn syrup should just stick to simple things like fattening up the western hemisphere.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So does being "less white" mean, "be more black"? Is there a guidebook somewhere on how to do that?

Do I also need to be "less straight"? Guidebook needed for that too, but please, no pictures.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This whole thing has to stop as it is only making things worse. Our white children are being taught in school to be ashamed of being white and teaching our children of color to see the white children as the enemy. What kind of sick crap is this? Our Country is being divided on so many levels. There is corruption on every level. Where are the solutions, the common sense, the compassion and love that all humans should have?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just retake elementary.

You’ll be good I hear...

Also: I have naturally curly froish hair when long so...

edit on 11-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

How can they think people being Less of something is about Inclusion?

It's done the whole time over. It's a rampant idiocy from the "woke". The whole problem with the woke-culture is it's condescending attitude. Being "woke" means having a "deeper understanding than others".

Even deeper understanding about demographics that they don't belong to. "We need to help them because they are to dumb for figuring it out on their own." That's basically the message from the woke.

And if you disagree with this condescending mindset, you are racist for not wanting to help them utilize those demographics, for their own racist views.

We are all forged by our surroundings, growing up in a ghetto, the change can ONLY come from within. Both the parents and individual are to blame if someone goes "banging", but also politics that led to such groupings. Wherever you have different demographics confined to zones, we will have these problems.

When I went to college / Gymnasium, I often had to park my car in a block that was mainly German-Russian immigrants whose ancestors fled during WW1 and WW2, came back. My car was an old E30 BMW at this time, with old German letters on the rear window saying "FrauJemine". This is a pun on a German saying "Herr Jemine!" and it's expressing good or negative surprise.

I like the old German letters, it has nothing to do with NAZI or embracing Hitler, it's a font and I like it.
𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖚 𝖏𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊

Okay now, I have been spitted on into my face and hair from the back, antenna on my car broken, scratched the paint, called to "leave you German # this is russian place". I never reacted but at one point it escalated when they stabbed a tire, I was changing it on the roadside and when I finished, they came up and punctuated all tires. One had the screwdriver pointed at me on stomach height while looking crazy at me, slowly approaching and I snapped. I hit his hand with the iron cross for opening the nut, it dented the cars driver door, the other one jumped at me. Ellbowed the other guy while he was grabbing my hair I twisted and kneed his balls. Should have kneed his face on the way down but a few seconds later he was puking on the ground anyways.

Needles to say I ran back to school for help where they called police. Curiusly they never found those two guys although I would see them hanging around in the distance. I only left school with a few boys around, because I feared for retribution. School director let me park on his spot that was on the other side of the campus, behind gates and with video surveilance. This was when I started going into self defense.

I don't dislike Russian-Germans because of that, what I wanted to point out is as long as there is seclution like Ghettos or "seized blocks", the violence will not stop.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Now call me cynical but here's a funny thing...

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"On average, African-American males and females of all ages consumed significantly more fruit drinks/ades than did other race/ethnicity groups."

The above comes from the quoted 2006 report.

I reckon the 'leak' was more a below the line advertising campaign on behalf on Coca Cola, designed to raise the image in the Afro American market.

Although the words are a direct reflection of 'Critical Race Theory' what business would seek to reduce one revenue stream without building another?

Again, look to the Money-Persons as the drivers, some ones out to make a buck.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

COKE needs their logo and packaging to "be less white".
Lead by example...take the white off their packaging.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Maybe I'll just skip all those steps in regard to race and go straight to "Be Less Human". That way I won't have a problem demonstrating what I think of their BS ideas in person.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Should I sport an Afro?

That's cultural appropriation. So ... no. Next.

See here's the issue. You can't be less white because if you try, you're stealing someone else's something and that's wrong of you too.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did they offer any suggestions for what exactly it is that they want their employees to do in order to accomplish such a ridiculous feat?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's a litttle ditty I found on you tube. youtu.be...
enjoy

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Can someone enlighten me as to what does a person actually do to practice black cultural appropriation? I really do not know. I work with a lot of professionals that cover the full band of humanity, even more are so mixed you really have a hard time telling who is what. The weird part is I never cared enough to ask or saw it as anything remotely connected to the job they do, so what are the actual physical things I would need to be doing here?

BTW My dad was mostly Irish and my mom is like half Germen Jew, and if anyone knows how those two groups were treaded in the past maybe I need some appropriation too....

edit on 11-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join