It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the mark of humanmankind awaits.us all in May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So l have BEEN posting something.extraordinary may take place in May, it is slowly working towards what my thought has been.
l know now the piece of the puzzle will be in place, it may have to do with the Bible and what was written in it
be warry of store boughten water in the future.
look for a well or dig your own well.
remember l said long ago buy a bicycle
I think l was right about that.
if u have never lived in a country with crazy high inflation, get ready,
expect the cities to tax your gardens by its size.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

edit on 10-4-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm not suggesting none of those things will likely happen and I have appreciated your perspective. Any number of dysfunctional things may happen, but with respect to anything biblical, doesn't it seem like there is no dodging it. Just make right by people, correct your mistakes and live in the most upright way respecting the divine as best you can regardless (as one should). Anything biblical isn't going to care whether you have a bicycle or not or whether you've stashed away some ammo, water and supplies.

If I was one considering biblical things I would seriously be considering which side is actively rejecting the divine while mocking those who believe, destroying tradition and moral values and celebrating dysfunction and I would be distancing myself from that path as much as possible.
edit on 10-4-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

l agree, right now l am on a crosscountry cycling tour of japan
people around me are enjoying life. Me too.
right now l am in Shimane prefecture, 6c this.morning

dont know how to post pictures on phone.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I've not had any non-well water in years- but there's a thought.
Here I am looking to have another well drilled... As much as I don't trust the government to not poison us, it didn't occur to me that I may have already been poisoned from my years drinking city water.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I've not had any non-well water in years- but there's a thought.
Here I am looking to have another well drilled... As much as I don't trust the government to not poison us, it didn't occur to me that I may have already been poisoned from my years drinking city water.

Dont worry you can fix it.....go buy Hulda Clarks books....she explains how they weaponized the global water supply to support the growth of the Pleomorphic Bacteria we call bad gut bacteria and covid and cancer...they are ALL THE SAME BUG....one that lives in bacterial and viral and fungal sizes.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm going to work on the tiller this coming week and till the garden. It isn't an old rototiller like my last one, this one was born in the mid sixties. My lawn tractor is a seventy four. It is a little younger. Gee, I must be getting old already.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

May, or may not?

edit on 11/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

would you please explain better, just what you mean by the Thread Title; Mark of Humanity in May

your OP addressed factory bottled water and other mundane things but ~Nothing~ about marking humanity

.... Are you trying to speak of the 'sealing' of 144,000 or the 'Sign' of the Son-of-Man ... when you dance around Bible things coming to pass in May of this year ?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Here he goes again....[smh]

Just pass the threads by...seriously.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
So l have BEEN posting something.extraordinary may take place in May, it is slowly working towards what my thought has been.
l know now the piece of the puzzle will be in place, it may have to do with the Bible and what was written in it

Anything more specific? Will this only affect Americans?

Fortunately, I have a severe allergy to water - I haven’t been able to touch the stuff since 1972! But this bike business has me concerned, I despise cyclists and think they should be banned from the roads. Surely any rapture type event would target these inconsiderate monsters?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

Fortunately, I have a severe allergy to water - I haven’t been able to touch the stuff since 1972! But this bike business has me concerned, I despise cyclists and think they should be banned from the roads. Surely any rapture type event would target these inconsiderate monsters?

l heard many people don't like cyclist in america, here too

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

l heard many people don't like cyclist in america, here too

Not to derail this about cyclists, but I think most people have no issue with cyclists in principle. What people take issue with is the fact that cyclists love to claim their right to be on the road (true in most places), but love to act as if they are exempt from the rest of the rules of the road such as stopping at signals/signs, using signals, pulling over when impeding traffic (the law in most places regarding slow vehicles -- also applies to bikes), etc.

They want all the benefits without following the rules. Additionally, they seem to feel that allows them to throw caution to the wind and act as if they aren't going to lose badly in a mishap. Even car drivers give clearance to semis and big rigs as bicyclists should to all automobiles if they were smart.

It is an arrogance and disregard for rules rather than the principle of bicycle riding on the road.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Spot-on response. The arrogance most cyclists display is incredible. Frankly I am surprised they aren't made to register and insure like anybody else sharing the road. I see them ignore traffic lights and signs as it suits them but the second they feel offended they are kicking a car or hollering as if some huge injustice has taken place.

new topics

top topics

join