It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projectionist extraordinaire Matt Gaetz complains about 'wild conspiracies' aimed at him!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Two words:

Pizza
Gate

Zero victims
Zero evidence

Yet, guilty!

You may have not gone that far, but many, many of your comrades did...unchecked and unquestioned.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Again this thread had nothing to do with Hunter Biden...there actually has been an investigation but since it did not find incriminating evidence you folks pretend like more needs to be done. However that is a wrong topic for this thread and an obvious attempt at derailing this thread.

Back to the topic that conveniently keeps getting derailed and diluted....

Matt Gaetz is guilty as hell. He will be facing some serious charges soon. Those who are defending him or think this is some sort of witch hunt are delusional

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Gaetz paid accused sex trafficker, who later sent same amount of cash to teen girls

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) in 2018 paid an accused sex trafficker who later sent the same amount of cash to teen girls, according to a report from The Daily Beast.

Gaetz sent two Venmo transactions amounting to $900 to accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg in May 2018. He labeled the first transaction “test” and the second transaction “hit up _____,” with the alleged nickname of a young woman.

Greenberg later sent money to three girls labeled as “Tuition,” “School” and “School" that totaled $900.

Crazy right? Let's restore American back to reality now, filled with Satanist worshipping pedo Democrats who stole the election and rigged 60+ lawsuits.

🤣. . . according to a report from The Daily Beast 🤣

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Gaetz paid accused sex trafficker, who later sent same amount of cash to teen girls

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) in 2018 paid an accused sex trafficker who later sent the same amount of cash to teen girls, according to a report from The Daily Beast.

Gaetz sent two Venmo transactions amounting to $900 to accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg in May 2018. He labeled the first transaction “test” and the second transaction “hit up _____,” with the alleged nickname of a young woman.

Greenberg later sent money to three girls labeled as “Tuition,” “School” and “School" that totaled $900.

Crazy right? Let's restore American back to reality now, filled with Satanist worshipping pedo Democrats who stole the election and rigged 60+ lawsuits.

🤣. . . according to a report from The Daily Beast 🤣

Maybe Matt Gaetz will be "censored" by the radicals in charge of the U.S House. They are working on doing so, last I heard.

This badge of honor will enable Gaetz to sell more books and command higher speaking fees.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

they are not going to release a 17 years olds name and you know that.

that sure as hell doesn't mean she doesn't exist.

gross..

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

According to a report by the DAILY BEAST.

Lmfao, really? A total loon liberal rag lock step with liberal media? Mmmkay.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I love how this thread is getting the equvalent to a RATIO.

A ton of whataboustim in this thread and for good Measure.

I see tons of low info voters convinced that the "House Ethics Committee" Means anything. Even more amusing is the fact that anybody would consume controlled opposition liberal media designed as a hit piece 🤭

Seriously, there's nothing to be had here.

Right now, under Biden, we have Americas power waning, the Leader of the Free World has pictures of his own Son, naked, smoking crack with an underage family relative.

You have underage children at the border undergoing real sexual trauma courtesy of the Biden Admin. The person tasked with it not only laughed about it, but has yet to go down there personally.

I mean, I could go on and on, but the point is, crumbs and what ifs by known Liberal media propagandist to rile up their low info base is not only sad, but WORTHLESS in the face of real issues involving minors.

Do yourselves a favor and ignore this thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

According to a report by the DAILY BEAST.

The Daily Beast is not the only one reporting it, so pretty desperate to attack the source. Doesn't change the facts at hand.

Also, spare me your concern of bias. Sit down. All sites, sources, have some bias in nature. You've happily used right leaning ones over the years. Spare me.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If he is guilty, charge his a$$, and stop playing political games. Why is a supposed rapist running free.
edit on 11-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Again this thread had nothing to do with Hunter Biden...there actually has been an investigation but since it did not find incriminating evidence you folks pretend like more needs to be done. However that is a wrong topic for this thread and an obvious attempt at derailing this thread.

Back to the topic that conveniently keeps getting derailed and diluted....

Matt Gaetz is guilty as hell. He will be facing some serious charges soon. Those who are defending him or think this is some sort of witch hunt are delusional

and there is it. Judge jury and executioner. Hang em high Subway boy. Hang em high.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Two words:

Pizza
Gate

Zero victims
Zero evidence

Yet, guilty!

You may have not gone that far, but many, many of your comrades did...unchecked and unquestioned.

a guy you know is a dick. does that mean you are as well?

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

they are not going to release a 17 years olds name and you know that.

that sure as hell doesn't mean she doesn't exist.

gross..

can you show where anyone of importance has corroborated that part where a 17 year old girl exists? So far, "it's been reported", and we have your word, both of which aren't quite good enough in this case.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

was too funny not to share...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Revisit this post and see how it ages....I am pretty good at calling it like I see it. Unlike you, I do not ignore the evidence presented and can think for myself.

I could revisit your posts from last year and remind you how wrong you were. It seems like the team Trump is unable to remember all the lies they have fallen for and instead at examining the information and evidence and making a reasonable assumption, they just blindly go with what the alt-right bandwagon says and does.

Gaetz will be charged, my best guess is by the end of the month, but do understand investigations like this can be painfully slow.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Quote me. Just be sure you understand the words.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 12-4-2021 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Off topic....

Delete, not going to play the derail the thread game anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

An examination of Greenberg's Venmo transactions shows dozens of suspicious and curiously titled payments. Some were as simple as "Ass" or a lipstick kiss mark ("💋"). Others were more opaque, such as "Stuff" and "Orher stuff" [sic]. Three payments in the reviewed documents—in amounts of $500, $500, and $250—were designated for "Ice cream." Five other payments were for "Salad," one of which topped $1,000. In the memo field for one $500 payment to a woman on Friday July 7, 2017, Greenberg used only the policewoman emoji ("👮").

incredible. do a lot of people pay for sex workers with epayment platforms these days?

Matt Gaetz’s Wingman Paid Dozens of Young Women—and a 17-Year-Old

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Revisit this post and see how it ages....I am pretty good at calling it like I see it. Unlike you, I do not ignore the evidence presented and can think for myself.

I could revisit your posts from last year and remind you how wrong you were. It seems like the team Trump is unable to remember all the lies they have fallen for and instead at examining the information and evidence and making a reasonable assumption, they just blindly go with what the alt-right bandwagon says and does.

Gaetz will be charged, my best guess is by the end of the month, but do understand investigations like this can be painfully slow.

Oh my, this one didn't age well at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join