It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projectionist extraordinaire Matt Gaetz complains about 'wild conspiracies' aimed at him!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

He's one of the last hold outs for Trumps politics. He must be defended. That is all.

Fixed for you.

The law is the law sunshine, if it was a Democrat, the right wingers here would be carrying on like muppets.

Now we have armchair law experts and psychological experts coming out of the woodwork defending him.

It’s hilarious

edit on 10/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

This is a political hit job that is obvious to anyone that has eyes.

Let’s see...

On video with Greenberg at the office he made fake ID’s at, going through a stack of ID’s. Which a clerk found scattered all over the place the next morning..

Check.

On record sending Greenberg money, then Greenberg sends the exact same amount to three girls. Paid for it with Venmo, so there are receipts galore for both of them. Let’s not forget the receipts also include the nickname of one of the girls. Also around $300,000 worth of unknown and suspicious transactions using a government credit card. Which is highly illegal..

Check.

Yep. Totally above board.

Just a witch hunt.

edit on 10-4-2021 by underwerks because: Too much Clark Griswald

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Andrew Cuomo just said privately that it's OK if some innocent people get clipped apart so he can get revenge for his own guilt 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Andrew Cuomo just said privately that it's OK if some innocent people get clipped apart so he can get revenge for his own guilt 🤣🤣

So?

That doesn’t have anything to do with Matt Gaetz.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
" All politicians order from the same pizza store."

Signed Ghislane and Jeff

But people are selective about which pizzagaetz they care about.

Both sides will try to overlook, deflect, downplay or outright excuse their guys when they do it.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: network dude
Where did I say he was guilty?

You said, and I quote:

"it’s about creepy underage trafficker Gaetz."

Sounds like blanket condemnation of guilt to me.

There’s clearly more than just made up accusations now, with the House Ethic Committee investigating.

You... seriously... did... not... just... say... that... ?

The House Ethics Committee? You really, honestly, believe that they have any credibility, at all? Any?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Musta been some real meat involved in Trump's DOJ investigation of sex trafficking, when former AG Barr decided to get his dirty hands tied-up with Matt Gaetz's underage, sexual titillations.
edit on 10-4-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 10-4-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen

So?

That doesn’t have anything to do with Matt Gaetz.

Sure it does.

Gaetz is the latest victim of Democrat revenge and blistering jealousy🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The content on ATS is just embarrassing these days.

If Gaetz was a Democrat, those trying to deflect and derail would be calling for Gaetz and everyone around him to be burned at the stake.

What is most disappointing is the amount of stars the mindless posts get. Sadly ATS has become an echo chamber for the far right.

That said, it is apparent Gaetz is worried and trying hide something. While justice at times can be painfully slow, I do have faith the DoJ will do a full and thurogh investigation and WHEN charges are filed, they will have a rock solid case.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
very funny to watch gaetz shoot himself in the foot over and over again... quite clear that some people think they can get away with anything because daddy always made it better before, and develop a sense that they are untouchable, as long as they say NUH UH and point at the other guy long enough. i have a feeling i'm going to need a lot more popcorn to keep up with the new developments in this one...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's like they out here trying to out pedo eachother in your faces.

Why are so many of the elite such major pos?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Exactly. But you cant tell peeps that. Specially on here. Which leads us to the mess we find ourselves in.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Where did I say he was guilty?

There’s clearly more than just made up accusations now, with the House Ethic Committee investigating.

So have you guys changed your tune and moved the goal posts now?

Before, it was lies made up by the msm..

what goal posts have I moved sport? I have been consistent with Geatz. I don't think he's guilty based on his reactions, but if he is, then he should and will face his punishment. 17 is underage in Florida and if that's where he was, and he diddled with a 17 year old, then he did what was said. And that will be that. But at the moment, no 17 year old girl seems to exist, and no more facts on that have emerged. What has happened is the guys who tried to extort 25 million bucks from him have admitted to their part. So to me, it looks like a set up. But again, if he's guilty, then he is.

You seem to jump right to the sentencing phase of this with your posts.

Whattaboutism and deflection, this isn’t about Hunter Byedon, it’s about creepy underage trafficker Gaetz.

at least own your words. Being a punk with the words already here is a piss poor look even on you.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Chadwickus

The content on ATS is just embarrassing these days.

If Gaetz was a Democrat, those trying to deflect and derail would be calling for Gaetz and everyone around him to be burned at the stake.

What is most disappointing is the amount of stars the mindless posts get. Sadly ATS has become an echo chamber for the far right.

That said, it is apparent Gaetz is worried and trying hide something. While justice at times can be painfully slow, I do have faith the DoJ will do a full and thurogh investigation and WHEN charges are filed, they will have a rock solid case.

yep. all we have asked for is that Hunter and his laptop be looked into. But even that is off limits. Tell your story to Chad, he's likely the only one who will believe it.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

He consumes you even after leaving office, doesn't he? Your entire headspace is occupied by the man, rent free, and it has destroyed what was once a solid contributor with seemingly intelligent contributions. Sad...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Projection extraordinaire lolol

Is Hunter Biden and elected official? Did he vote against a human trafficking bill like Matt Gaetz did? Does Hunter Biden support a group that pretty much says all democrats are Satan worshipping pedophiles without evidence? lol

I hope all the Q supporting officials go down. As far as I'm concerned they're all master projectionists with something to hide. lol

edit on 10-4-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Projection extraordinaire lolol

Is Hunter Biden and elected official? Did he vote against a human trafficking bill like Matt Gaetz did? Does Hunter Biden support a group that pretty much says all democrats are Satan worshipping pedophiles without evidence? lol

I hope all the Q supporting officials go down. As far as I'm concerned they're all master projectionists with something to hide. lol

Well, Hunter's Dad is currently not only supporting human trafficking, he has expanded it on the southern border...

Which you seem to support because you voted for that...

So human and sex trafficking is OK then?

I get a little confused at the hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Hunter Biden is a purveyor of international corruption 😎

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Gaetz paid accused sex trafficker, who later sent same amount of cash to teen girls

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) in 2018 paid an accused sex trafficker who later sent the same amount of cash to teen girls, according to a report from The Daily Beast.

Gaetz sent two Venmo transactions amounting to $900 to accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg in May 2018. He labeled the first transaction “test” and the second transaction “hit up _____,” with the alleged nickname of a young woman.

Greenberg later sent money to three girls labeled as “Tuition,” “School” and “School" that totaled $900.

Crazy right? Let's restore American back to reality now, filled with Satanist worshipping pedo Democrats who stole the election and rigged 60+ lawsuits.
edit on 10-4-2021 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your entire headspace is occupied by the man, rent free

I'd wish that was true. That way I'd be able to lock him in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join