It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projectionist extraordinaire Matt Gaetz complains about 'wild conspiracies' aimed at him!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Like who the hell is Matt Gaetz? And why do I give a crap about him?

I want to hear about what the hell's going on with the drug addicted pedophilic,

And that's why no one gets in trouble. Partisanship and blatant selective application of law and morals to only opponents.
edit on 9-4-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I kept my list small. As an objective outsider constantly made aware of the going ons of the US and admittedly someone who 5 years ago thought things couldn't get any worse with trump, and came to realize, he actually did not too bad, like better than most US presidents in my lifetime I don't think I've seen so much constant failure and bull# from a government as I have in the last three months of watching what's been going on in America. I mean up here is just...covid # you...you're screwed...but man the biden administration managed to bring a whole new level of clownishness to government that the most intense TDS sufferers couldn't even imagine.

To show you how short-sighted I am...

In the early 2000's I was worried about where America was headed.

So I kept our family home in British Columbia.

Thinking that I would have somewhere to go if America went down in flames.

edit on 9-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So I kept our family home in British Columbia

Too bad BC's gone off the deep end with the covid stuff. Just closed down public dining again because i dunno, cases are steadily going down? And we have our own personal lady dr. Fauci with an almost as catchy memorable name.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

So I kept our family home in British Columbia

Too bad BC's gone off the deep end with the covid stuff. Just closed down public dining again because i dunno, cases are steadily going down? And we have our own personal lady dr. Fauci with an almost as catchy memorable name.

Which is really sad.

There used to be a lot of really good people in BC.

Even "gasp" the politicians there.

But welcome to the Not So Brave New World.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear there was this golden age in BC round the 90's early 2000's. At least this was what they told me going to school for biology when government people would come to our school and tell us how they would not be hiring us because...reasons...and how funding once existed for things but not now, because reasons and well...good luck you're screwed cause...reasons...

But, back in the day, a working man had a chance at a good wage and the government funded things helpful to society and not corporate bull#...BC was a nice place to live for the average person when my mom and dad were young.
edit on 9/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And then?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It's hard to throw rocks at anything when the rocks are in your head.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Ok. How long has this “investigation” been going on?

If there is evidence, attest Gaetz, set his bond. And stop playing political games. I would think the more important thing would be to keep criminals off the streets.
edit on 10-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
How much does an online influencer get paid?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
" All politicians order from the same pizza store."

Signed Ghislane and Jeff

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If they're going to arrest a sitting Congressman the authorities are going to make sure their case is airtight before doing anything.

Plus, there's the fact that when Gaetz asked Trump for a blanket pardon he also wanted one for other members of Congress. It could be this whole thing goes deeper than just Gaetz and Greenberg.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Still wondering about that son of the current president and the evidence surrounding him and certain images found on a certain laptop, which him, daddy president and the media proclaimed was a wild conspiracy.

The ones in which the son of a current president was photographed imbibing a schedule II drug(crack coc aine) on camera with an underage girl(his teenage relative).

I want to hear about what the hell's going on with the drug addicted pedophilic, incestuous son of the ruler of the free world.

Whattaboutism and deflection, this isn’t about Hunter Byedon, it’s about creepy underage trafficker Gaetz.

Hey, you guys do it to me, so I can do it to you

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Projectionist extraordinaire

I honestly thought for a second you were making a thread about yourself.

So one of the guys that supported q, and #savethekids has been accused of trafficking a minor, and you go and spin it round the other way?

Magamania!

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Please post for us the crime that Matt Gaetz is being charged with.

And who is charging him.

Thanks in advance.

No charges yet, but quite a list of accusations that the House Ethics Committee has started to investigate:

Pursuant to Committee Rule 7, the Chairman and Ranking Member of the Committee on Ethics (Committee) determined to release the following statement: The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Matt Gaetz may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift, in violation of House Rules, laws, or other standards of conduct. The Committee, pursuant to Committee Rule 18(a), has begun an investigation and will gather additional information regarding the allegations. The Committee notes that the mere fact that it is investigating these allegations, and publicly disclosing its review, does not itself indicate that any violation has occurred, or reflect any judgment on behalf of the Committee. No other public comment will be made on this matter except in accordance with Committee rules.

ethics.house.gov...

edit on 10/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Lumenari

Please post for us the crime that Matt Gaetz is being charged with.

And who is charging him.

Thanks in advance.

No charges yet, but quite a list of accusations that the House Ethics Committee has started to investigate:

Pursuant to Committee Rule 7, the Chairman and Ranking Member of the Committee on Ethics (Committee) determined to release the following statement: The Committee is aware of public allegations that Representative Matt Gaetz may have engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, misused state identification records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and/or accepted a bribe, improper gratuity, or impermissible gift, in violation of House Rules, laws, or other standards of conduct. The Committee, pursuant to Committee Rule 18(a), has begun an investigation and will gather additional information regarding the allegations. The Committee notes that the mere fact that it is investigating these allegations, and publicly disclosing its review, does not itself indicate that any violation has occurred, or reflect any judgment on behalf of the Committee. No other public comment will be made on this matter except in accordance with Committee rules.

ethics.house.gov...

so he's guilty then?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Still wondering about that son of the current president and the evidence surrounding him and certain images found on a certain laptop, which him, daddy president and the media proclaimed was a wild conspiracy.

The ones in which the son of a current president was photographed imbibing a schedule II drug(crack coc aine) on camera with an underage girl(his teenage relative).

I want to hear about what the hell's going on with the drug addicted pedophilic, incestuous son of the ruler of the free world.

I love how you guys without fail, every time this is brought up instantly bring up Hunter Biden like that’s a rebuttal.

It literally means nothing.

I get that you all are good little robots, saying whatever you’re told to. But even you have to realize how pathetic that is.

PedoGaetz is real. The political party you sold your soul to because a failed businessman made it ok for you to be a spiteful, hateful little human is still making you look stupid.

Go on. Repeat whatever else BS misdirection you’ve been told to. It’ll only be the 1,000th time it’s happened on this forum in the past month.

Lmao

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here's the age of consent laws by state.

www.ageofconsent.net...

As you can see from that map there is only 10 states that have 18 as the age of consent. By sheer coincidence Florida is one of them. The girl who is the center of this was 17 at the time. It should be noted that she isn't the one who brought all of this up.

Matt Gaetz is currently 38 years old. This happened 2 years ago, so he was 36 at the time. 36 year old men getting involved with 17 year olds is creep behaviour, yes, but in the bulk of the states isn't illegal. 17 year olds are well and truly sexually aware and are more than likely having sexual relationships with each other. They are not innocent children.

This is a political hit job that is obvious to anyone that has eyes. He's not a pedophile. That is sexual attraction to pre teen children. You want a label it's pederast. But that's not what this is about either.

He's one of the last hold outs for Trumps politics. He must be destroyed. That is all.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He should have chose women, not little girls. Sicko.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Where did I say he was guilty?

There’s clearly more than just made up accusations now, with the House Ethic Committee investigating.

So have you guys changed your tune and moved the goal posts now?

Before, it was lies made up by the msm..

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Merrick Garland is making sure everything about Gaetz and Hunter is handled legally and ethically 100% 🤣🤣

No political prejudices and grudges will be tolerated 🤣🤣

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join