It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Governor Whitmer Gets A Fake or Real Injection? -Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: smurfy
Any direct link to the actual video, NOT, from a video of a TV screen.

your too kind that looks like an old ass iphone lol

Yes,
Sad it's just another piece of dross here, with a political bent of course..for whom I must ask!

Oh yes! and time to deny ignorance...

edit on 9-4-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Realtruth

Careful you'll end up in a nursing home ... We know what happens then

I'd rather call the Hemlock Society, then end up in one of those places.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Retracting needles are saver(safer?) to handle before and afterwards because the sharp end is hidden.

If you have been on a longer hospital stay, maybe you know these thrombosis injections. These are similar syringes, Once the base end of the syringe touches the skin, the needle injects the stuff and retracts.

IDK what to say about the forced injection though. Stay healthy, I personally don't think there's anything inside designed to harm us by intent (other than the vaccine doing it's job).

It's the mRNA technology that is new and fairly untested but that doesn't guaranty that something bad will happen.

It's just that I think as a metaphor, it's not a good idea to tell my engines ECU to provocate knocking (premajure ignition due to fuel self igniting) now and then just so the knocking sensor doesn't forget what it's job is.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Retractible Needle

edit on 9-4-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fix

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: glen200376
It's no surprise that the elites aren't taking the experimental poison.
More of their propaganda to encourage the feeble minded to comply.
Definitely a fake injection.

If you notice, they never get vaccinated with the common folk. It's almost always a staged event.

Never trust someone trying so damn hard to sell you something. Or what they're trying to sell you.

I'm proud to see that almost 100 million Americans understand this simple truth of life.

Federal, state, and even local authorities across America are finding themselves with a glut of (perishable) vaccines on their hands.

Out of desperation, the date to make everyone eligible was moved up by weeks.

And some states are violating FDA guidelines by vaccinating people under age 18...aka "Children".

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's the local news I watch when at home. CBS-2 Chicago does a good job of investigating and reporting things that most MSM outlets wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

They did a good job of reporting why Black people are so against the Covid-19 vaccine. (Most MSM blame Trump, but CBS-2 Chicago correctly explained how past government experiments used Blacks as guinea-pigs.)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Any direct link to the actual video, NOT, from a video of a TV screen.

your too kind that looks like an old ass iphone lol

Yes,
Sad it's just another piece of dross here, with a political bent of course..for whom I must ask!

Oh yes! and time to deny ignorance...

Perhaps it is time on ATS to just ignore ignorance.

So don't feel bad if I don't respond to you anymore...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's the local news I watch when at home. CBS-2 Chicago does a good job of investigating and reporting things that most MSM outlets wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

They did a good job of reporting why Black people are so against the Covid-19 vaccine. (Most MSM blame Trump, but CBS-2 Chicago correctly explained how past government experiments used Blacks as guinea-pigs.)

One of the areas I work is predominantly black, and most are saying nope to the dope.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 9-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Beat me to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I got my first shot (Pfizer) a couple of weeks ago at the local Walgreens. The needle of the syringe retracted inward afterwards.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yeah that Hollywood needle is fake as f**k, what a worthless Nazi wench! Deceive the masses into thinking "well if she got it it must be safe"! I remember not too long ago people showing other.politicians or celebrities getting the same type of fake Hollywood shot. What a disgrace..... I guess we will see what happens in 4 to 14 months. They probably want to take out the medical personal and the military first.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

well done.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Person in vid is wearing blue whitler is wearing pink when she gets the shot.

Maybe your the one being lied to?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Give her the real injection. i want to see her flopping on the floor like a dying fish.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join