It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Governor Whitmer Gets A Fake or Real Injection? -Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Man films a live feed in Detroit, on Governor Whitmer getting her Covid-Vaccine.

I've watched this video about 20 times already, not sure what to make of it. I give myself B-12 shots so I understand how injections work.

Could it be a safety needle? Medical field professionals might know better. I've never seen one like that before though, so if someone knows, or has solid proof post a link.

The needle does some strange stuff in this video, almost like it's not even there at the end.

Time to Deny Ignorance, and ATS needs to weigh in and help make sense of this video.

edit on 9-4-2021 by Realtruth because: Content add

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's no surprise that the elites aren't taking the experimental poison.
More of their propaganda to encourage the feeble minded to comply.
Definitely a fake injection.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I agree that’s some shady sh!t but I don’t think that’s Whitler though.
If you look at this link, there are some pictures of this event and she is not wearing a blue shirt.
There are several, what looks like high school kids, wearing blue shirts.
I don’t know what else to make of it though, something is going on for sure.

Edit - the damn link won’t paste correctly
Hang on for a few minutes and I will post the pics

edit on 9-4-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

It's not the first time this comes up, the fake injections and retracting needles. Could be aswell a redone shot for the TV crew. I don't know if it was a redo for a TV crew, just throwing in a possibility not to be ignored (or denied in ignorance).

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Man films a live feed in Detroit, on Governor Whitmer getting her Covid-Vaccine.

I've watched this video about 20 times already, not sure what to make of it. I give myself B-12 shots so I understand how injections work.

Could it be a safety needle? Medical field professionals might know better. I've never seen one like that before though, so if someone knows, or has solid proof post a link.

The needle does some strange stuff in this video, almost like it's not even there at the end.

Time to Deny Ignorance, and ATS needs to weigh in and help make sense of this video.

Looks like they are using a safety needle like the VanishPoint syringe.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Any direct link to the actual video, NOT, from a video of a TV screen.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another typical Democrat PR/Crisis bull# liar cheat event.

Getting so every day we get 10 fake horse# Democrat stunts 🤣🤣

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy

youtu.be...

By jove , I think you have it.

edit on 4/9/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
magic needle eh

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Any direct link to the actual video, NOT, from a video of a TV screen.

your too kind that looks like an old ass iphone lol

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

If you notice, they never get vaccinated with the common folk. It's almost always a staged event.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
magic needle eh

Like Biden signing blank Executive Orders. As Xuenchen said, Dims and Biden are enjoying how easily they're able to scam most Americans.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The shot given at 1:05 (blue shirt lady) is fake....unless the nurse broke the needle off in the recipient's arm.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Unfortunately, I've been forced to get it. I just had my second mark of the beast a week ago. The guy that gave me the shot, mentioned something about it being a rectracting needle. Why? I don't know. I did however get something injected because I felt like '#'aki after for a day and a half (the wife also). Never busted out with fever though.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: glen200376

If you notice, they never get vaccinated with the common folk. It's almost always a staged event.

Never trust someone trying so damn hard to sell you something. Or what they're trying to sell you.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

youtu.be...

I think you've got it here.

Wasn't sure since I've never used or actually seen a safety needle, but it makes logical sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The language they use surprises me "Epi-Center of Covid in the USA" ?????

I have to tell everyone we have been in a lock-down since the beginning, so I don't get how we could actually be the "Epi-center"

It makes no logical sense, especially since other states have more international travel in and out, vs Michigan, and our mandates for lock-downs weren't even close to some states that had virtually no lock-down.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Careful you'll end up in a nursing home ... We know what happens then
Disappearing needle yeah Right lol

Maybe lol

edit on 492021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

youtu.be...

Now we know how they place the r.f.i.d. systems in people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😵‍💫

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join