It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Declares Racism A 'Serious Public Health Threat'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How is an opinion or an attitude held by a tiny minority, a public health threat?

hell man don't you know that racism is systemic.

most white people are and don't even know according to the new norm.
if you help a white person that was in the front of the line before a person of color be them brown, yellow, red or green. your a racist.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh shoot! Easy answer!

The Government thinks it can do anything it wants and thinks it has the power/authority to do so.

I'd personally stop using their words and spreading this "public health crisis", "pandemic", the "sky is falling", "icebergs are melting", "new normal" bs, for a start. There's nothing "normal" about living in fear.

Then learn the power of "no". Then be willing to "tax" your overlords a very high price for not understanding a two letter word. Yeah. It'll probably cost you. But at least you can die with your boots and balls on.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Democrats are a serious public health threat.
There are so many of them walking around without brains, it’s a real life Walking Dead episode.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Was this statement issued by the mean manly-woman from Pennsylvania that Biden put in charge of HHS-CDC-FDA?

The politically appointed head of the CDC made this statement.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Democrats are a serious public health threat.
There are so many of them walking around without brains, it’s a real life Walking Dead episode.

If they use the term, "Public Health Threat" then they can arbitrarilly take away all your freedoms for as long as they want.

And if you speak up, Chairman Karen will denounce you.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I'm an oceanographer and here's my expert analysis on the current situation:

Tigers are a scourge in American society. They're also a serious public health threat, according to the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In a statement released Thursday, Dr. Rochelle Walensky pointed to the disproportionate impact of tigers on communities of color, as seen in case numbers, deaths and social consequence.

"Yet, the disparities seen over the past year were not a result of tigers " Walensky said. "Instead, the tigers illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: Tigers." 🐅

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We could implement the Jurassic Park approach:

1. Electrical fences to prevent races from trying to exploit one another.

2. Prevent unauthorized breeding.

Of course life will find a way. Having only one race might fix this problem in the short term, but the problem is words have a tendency of changing meaning. The definition of "race" would evolve to reflect some other arbitrary difference. Your political party perhaps? Making the Earth uninhabitable to humans might work in the short term, but humans will adapt at some point. It would seem racism will always exist so long as it is politically useful. #inb4summerriots2021.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It almost makes more sense when you say it.

Because Tigers are physical and well defined, racism is an opinion.

Opinions are now banned because public health.
edit on 9-4-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"If all your focus is on skin color, then you are a racist."
-DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

When did mental illness, become a "public health threat"? Are they forcing their fear on others? ... "Civilizations" used to remove them from society "for their own safety" and "public safety".

Now the "committed" are running the asylum. It is obvious.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If we could pass a law saying that all men wear orange coveralls and all women wear blue jumpsuits? That wouldn't be racist, right?

Ah shoot! We got men that think they're women and women that think they're men. That wouldn't work.

I'm out of ideas.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Hey, maybe sometimes one could run with that:

"Sorry boss, I can't come in to work this week, I've got a bad case of racism".

Post some pro-Trump stuff on your Facebook in case the bosses check you're really ill, then sit back and enjoy the reggae tunes.

Funny thing is that works for jury duty in my state. That's how my grandfather gets out of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Odd. They won’t keep gun violence stats per race of murderers/murdered by handguns.

But they got this figured out.

Can I see the “science”?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes, this is what you want your CDC director thinking about during a "4th wave of the pandemic" amirite...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"Ok, Doc. How racist am i?"

"Well Tempter, it's terminal."

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Too many white people are surviving China's flu attack.

It's not working properly so that has the evil left upset.

From covid to Biden, never trust anything "made in China".

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

Was this statement issued by the mean manly-woman from Pennsylvania that Biden put in charge of HHS-CDC-FDA?

The politically appointed head of the CDC made this statement.

That means there are more nutjobs in charge of important sectors of our government than I thought!

Holy crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Hushabye
So now we'll have racism lockdowns? White folks locked down 90% of a year?

White folks are indisputably the very LEAST racist group.
Why lock them down?

Maybe here in the USA. Duchess whats-her-face says the UK Royal Family are like White Supremacists and KKK rolled into one.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Just another Fauci parrot.

"This new virus represents a tremendous public health threat."
- Dr. Nancy Messonnier, Director NCIRD @ CDC, February 21, 2020
www.cdc.gov...

Boston Mayor Declares Racism A Public Health Crisis (June 12, 2020)

“I want to declare racism to be a public health crisis in the city of Boston,” Walsh said. “The health impacts of historic and systemic racism are clear in our COVID-19 case numbers, and the impacts go far beyond the current crisis.”

"Today, I also signed an executive directive declaring racism as a public health crisis in Michigan," Whitmer said on Wednesday, later adding, "We have a lot of work to do to eradicate the systemic racism that black Americans have faced for generations, and it's going to take time.
Daily Wire (Aug 6, 2020)

Crisis to threat. Keep peddling the same Woketopia BS until it becomes truth. In Sun Tzu’s warrior training, crisis is both danger and opportunity.

At the end of the day we're dealing with a new altered state reality concept called 'imagined racism'. If you 'imagine' that someone or something is racist it MUST be racist. How much lower can society degrade before we have a full-on collapse of Rome?

It would be funny, were it not so tragic, that the social justice warriors who scream themselves red in the face about systemic racism and the injustice of black slavery are using a term that literally means "white slave."

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I mean why are you surprised though? Another day, another stupid thing that's been said and/or done. If you can't see by now that they do all of this sh# to get a rise out of us, you're still playing into their game. Once you accept this, you can sit back and observe the bs shenanigans of the demmytards, retardicans, Puppet Trump, Puppet Biden etc and not feel emotionally affected.
edit on 9-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join