It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden EO to Order Study to Pack US Supreme Court

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Well, we do (apparently) live in a communist country in the making now. Wouldn't surprise me if it sticks, especially after the ObamaCare(tm) tax/not a tax BS.

For the most part, the same top authorities, both hidden and public, are still running the show today.

Biden is what they wanted Obama to be, but Obama wasn't shot-to-hell mentally. Believe it or not, he resisted the most extreme radicals.

But Joe "Where are we Jill?" Biden is a dream come true for the real controllers of America.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Next we may see a wild world-wide financial panic ☠️

Corporate Executives are changing their mind big-time about Joe Biden.

In his first 90 days, Joe has put in motion processes that will raise the corporate tax-rate, eliminate billions of dollars in subsidies, continue to increase their oil/gas expenses, and ramp up IRS auditing and enforcement against Corporations who bend the rules.
edit on 4/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Klassified

It would lay EVERYTHING on the table. I wouldn't want a bunch of idiots, mask nazis, commies and the earth is melting believers, arguing on my behalf without me being there.

It's just not a good idea.

Not really they have to propose a PLAN of action and what they specifically want to do first. A good start is the 10 amendments are off limits.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The Supreme Court STRIKES BACK by telling Democrats to go fuk themselves for attempting to restrict religious gatherings.

SCOTUS gives Satan-Worshipping Dems the Middle Finger: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Gee I dunno...Maybe they were/are both not able to pass what they want because the SC was/is shooting their plans down as unconstitutional? So they want/wanted to pack the court with more lefties....

Biden(D)
FDR(D)

Both Social Progressives(or working for such) trying to pass mega-spending bills after a massive event?

Nah, you are right....not a damned thing in common

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
What do you not get.

I get everything. Everything.

Unlike you, since my short sentence seemed to completely elude your ability to process it effectively.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I would be against both Dems or Reps stacking the SC.
It's a power grab under ANY circumstances.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I am telling you guys, is nothing that will be done to the supreme court without legislation, yes the democrats can nominate liberal judges when an existing judge is up for retirement and soo Republican too, but beside that, adding more judges to the supreme court is not something that congress will take, just like EOs on gun control and abortion rights, when politicians wants to get into constitutional rights or rulings by the courts on issues, the people will fight back and the states also with their own legislation to fight back the Federal government over reach.

No all liberal voters are extremist or lean as far as today democrat politicians lean too, remember hilary?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: neutronflux
What do you not get.

I get everything. Everything.

Menopause? AIDS? COVID!?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As others are saying, I'm not terribly worried about it. This is simply tossing a bone to progressives, just like the "study" into forgiving student loan debt and his promise to seriously discuss police "reform". This is just the usual pandering.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Shrugs.

They can expand the court the next potus can shrink or expand.

I don't think it matters.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Menopause? AIDS? COVID!?

Yes, yes and very yes.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We all knew it was coming...
Here comes the push to 'Pack' the Supreme Court with more activist justices.

President Biden will issue an executive order Friday to form a commission to study reforms to the United States Supreme Court.

Biden, under pressure from liberals to expand the size of the high court, promised to create the commission during a "60 Minutes" interview back in October in the wake of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.

While court packing -- or expanding the number of justices beyond nine -- has been the most high-profile court reform debated, Biden's executive order seeks to look at other judicial changes, including the lifetime appointment of justices.

According to the White House, the commission will look into "the length of service and turnover of justices on the Court; the membership and size of the Court; and the Court’s case selection, rules, and practices."

www.foxnews.com...

Packing the SC with more Leftist activist Justices is the only way the Harris/Biden administration will be able ram through unconstitutional new laws.

Once done, the Harris/Biden dictatorship will control EVERY branch of the government.

Welcome to a totally Fascist state.
the court doesn’t have anything to do with passing laws. They interpret the law, no?

Stacking the court is another massive fail attempt by biden, which we all clearly saw he was planning but refused to openly discuss during the election.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join