It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the NWO fake a pandemic to manipulate the War Cycle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

War, man's most ignoble pursuit, has unmistakable patterns of recurrence. What is it that causes us, at rhythmic intervals, to behave worse than the lowest form of animal life? What forces make us act as we do? How do we receive their commands? Why do we follow such a deadly pattern? And why does this pattern manifest itself in cycles?

When we learn what these forces are, and how they work, we will be able to use them to our advantage. If we know about them, we can, hopefully, circumvent them. If not, we can adapt to them.

Cycles – the mysterious forces that trigger events, by Edward R Dewey, 1971 (chapter 11, 'the patterns of war')

Is it possible that there is a definitive pattern underlying the way in which we humans go about the business of warring between different factions, nations & alliances? Surely war is too random, too unpredictable, too violent to have any sort of pattern 'harmonising' its expression? Perhaps not.. The ways & times in which we conduct our warfare appear to have at least some sort of underlying structure governing their expression, though what precisely is being expressed at the level of causation & how it is linked to organised human behaviour is a great deal less certain.

Enter Edward R Dewey, economist:

Dewey first became interested in cycles while Chief Economic Analyst of the Department of Commerce in 1930 or 1931 because President Hoover wanted to know the cause of the Great Depression. Dewey reported that each economist to whom he spoke gave him a different answer and he lost faith in the current economic methods. He received and took advice to study how business behaviour occurred rather than why. Therefore, his views are generally regarded as inconsistent with mainstream economics.
Dewey devoted his life to the study of cycles, claiming that "everything that has been studied has been found to have cycles present." He carried out extensive studies of cyclicity in economics, geology, biology, sociology, and other disciplines. In 1940, Edward R. Dewey learned of a 1931 Canadian conference on biological cycles held at Matamek. Under the guidance of Dewey and the conference leader, Copley Amory, the conference’s Permanent Committee was reorganized into the Foundation for the Study of Cycles in 1941, and its scope was enlarged to encompass all disciplines. The foundation was set up with a board that included distinguished scientists and industrialists to act as a central clearing house of cycles studies from diverse areas.

The Wikipedia Bomb – yes, I dropped it. No, I didn't enjoy it.

Dewey took great strides in understanding the sheer scope & range of important cyclical phenomena which affect our world. When we consider the phenomena of the natural world, we may consider it to be a fairly irregular place, as we all know 'Curiosity Rover abhors a straight line' .. But in fact, there are a number of straight lines in nature – at least on the macroscopic level. Dewey is further quoted in that chapter describing the importance of PATTERN as being a fundamental building block (or principle) of the universe. Indeed, as he states, all humans at some level want to believe that there is a meaningful pattern to the aspects of reality that we are faced with & must learn to cope with – whether that's the (seemingly) absurd realm of astrology, or the (seemingly) highly rigorous realm of pure mathematics, everyone wants to uncover pattern, order, meaning, and thereby, comfort, security, provision.

Pattern in nature can be found in the hexagonal shapes of a honeycomb, the incredible beauties of snowflakes, crystals, flowers & the shells of living creatures.. There is, as Dewey also notes, some evidence to suggest that the interchangeable matter & energy of our universe, are actually 'nothing more than' specially patterned versions of time & space, the other fundamental building blocks of the universe. Indeed, that pattern is applicable right down to the highly unusual realm of particle physics, though the further down the microscopic rabbit hole we go, the less sense it seems to make, and the more slippery the data become. Is there a limit to how far down that winding passageway we can go, will we ever be able to pierce the core of a particle to display some sort of visible field which is truly representative of what lies within? At the opposite, macroscopic end of the scale, when it comes to the seemingly random behaviour of individual humans, can we ever generate a truly predictive indicator of behaviour, starting from common external observations, even including detailed interview & study of past behaviours? What if we scale that up to the vast complexities of the economies of nations? What if we factor in the symmetry-shattering violence of warfare? Will we be able to predict when it will happen? How long it will last? Who will be involved?

Perhaps we cannot know all the factors to be involved, but Dewey was certain that in terms of the basic patterns which can be discerned, then yes, warfare between nations could indeed be predicted. But firstly, another excerpt from the same chapter 11 of Dewey's book:

Dr. Joseph Banks Rhine, formerly of Duke University and now head of the Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, has spent the greater part of his lifetime seeking a possible sixth sense in human beings, a sense that enables us, with some degree of accuracy, to read other people's minds or to know things it is impossible to know merely through our conventional five senses, such as the order of cards in a shuffled deck.

I have spent the greater part of my lifetime trying to discover a seventh sense, which enables us to detect and respond to certain forces, possibly electromagnetic, in our environment. It is this seventh sense, if it exists, that may lead us to the insane behavior that culminates in wars, stock-market crashes, depressions, civil riots, and moral chaos. Why do we have this seventh sense if it is bad for us? It probably wasn't bad for us in our earlier stages of development, as it probably helped us survive against the elements and prehistoric beasts.

Early man presumably gained by the recurring exhilarations and depressions caused by these energy waves. The time has now come, however, when man must learn about these forces so that he can adapt himself to them before he becomes as extinct as the dinosaur. Our work makes it abundantly clear that, directly or indirectly, man is attuned to something like electric signals or magnetic waves. It is true that for the most part he does not "hear" these signals, but they do affect him and they do cause many of the disturbances to which he is now subjected.

And the greatest of these is war.

Furthermore:

Professor Wheeler, a professor of psychology at the University of Kansas...The War Index was used by Professor Wheeler to show a relationship between shifting temperatures in the earth's climate and man's proclivity for war. Warm periods, he noted, were the time of dictators and international wars, while cold periods produced civil unrest and democracy.

His compilations were made without any preconceived notions of cycles, but he did note that there were recurrences of drought and civil war at approximately 170-year intervals..

edit on AprilFriday2114CDT02America/Chicago-050055 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding extra quote

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Some of Dewey's writing is more than a little dated, but we should pay heed to what he is suggesting. After all, a few short years after these words had been written, and that 'sixth sense' had been proven, de rigeur, by the US military & its allies, and later around the world, in the form of 'remote viewing' (clairvoyance – the ability to sense places, objects, people & activities at a distance, without access to any conventional lines of sight or mechanical sensors whatsoever). I believe that the access to distant information which is demonstrated in remote viewing is provided by a deep coherence of connection between the consciousness of the practitioner & the unifying protoconsciousness of the universe itself.

Beyond the sixth sense, which I deem to have been validated, there is a hint of what Dewey believes to be the seventh sense, which is brought to stirring by unknown & perhaps unknowable forces at work, beyond the largely benevolent universe of which we are a part. For the Creation is not hostile to us, as might be interpreted if we were to 'blame' it as the source of the powers which work to induce us to warfare.

Romans 8:20-23
Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

I recognise that I cannot call upon divinely inspired scripture as evidence in a strict sense, but I think it is in line with the intuition of anyone who has ever enjoyed a sunny day in a meadow clearing within an old growth forest, or any number of equally wonderful natural environments, that the universe is a beautiful, glorious place, and we have a part in it, even if we recognise that our part is in some way fractured, or damaged – fallen? Still, the universe doesn't goad us to war. What might be acting as a force to prompt humans to do vicious & brutal things to one another en masse is what might be termed 'principalities', or 'dark forces' of a pseudo-spiritual nature, perhaps diabolic things in a walled-off part of the Cosmos, in the abyss, chained in thick darkness - which yet have some influence when certain conditions are 'right' in the universe in which we play a part.

What is clear from the example I gave of glorious nature, is that 'if there is a God', then His will towards us is good, for a 'broken' Cosmos couldn't be so beautiful & fulfilling as this, if it were not so.

However, if you observe the footage & photographs of someone like the Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez, after he was caught – and knowing what crimes he had committed - it's pretty clear to most that he was under the influence of very dark powers indeed (though we cannot blame all the harm he did on such powers, because the man played the principle role in carrying out the atrocities he committed in LA all those years ago..) If there are powers acting or seeking to act on humanity in the way some smaller power acted on the Night Stalker, then surely that would explain why we are induced to the same depraved acts again & again, despite all the cautionary tales which exist, despite everything we could & should have learned from.

This is not to say that I am against having armed forces, or even that I am against war in principle, because I recognise that some wars must be fought, and as further proof of that, I do not believe that killing in combat under the legitimate authority of your government is the same as murder, from an ethical/moral standpoint. However, there are too many examples of wars fought for stupid, pointless, inconsequential reasons to consider that we would allow ourselves to be fooled into doing all that when it was simply not necessary - unless some malevolent agency was involved in stirring the pot at a deep, subconscious level.

And so, what are the cycles of war?

Dewey claimed to have uncovered a cycle of 17.71 years, as a standard cycling unit of time between confrontations within & between nation states. A number of other periods were also identified, and a longer period of 53.5 years (which is 3 x 17.71) is noted to be especially significant. Just take a look at the Chapter 11 graph of his 142 year cycle for international battles - it is undeniable proof of the cyclical nature of warfare, and seems proof of some sort of psychism unfolding - are we being manipulated from the Abyss?

The following wars were approximately 53.5 years apart, with brackets denoting wars occurring at around halfway through the 53.5 year cycle for other major wars - specifically those involving the USA:

- War of 1812
- American Civil War
- (Spanish-American War)
- World War 1
- (World War 2)
- Vietnam War

We are currently at approximately the next major peak for the 53.5 year cycle, and starting around last year we were right on target for another major confrontation, with data & theory lining up quite convincingly in places.

So, my question is this – did the powers which hope to usher in the NWO determine that with all the huge potential flashpoint risks that have been in place over the past few years, that they should try something drastic, to avoid a major war & to sculpt the global society to accept an enforced peace in its stead, through the mechanisms of a pandemic which could be utilised in a dual-pronged strike against the populace? Firstly, to change the behavioural patterns of the peoples so they will assent to be ruled by dictat with media taking the role of mouthpiece; secondly, to levy a gene therapy treatment which will act as the kill switch when the time is right, which they can trip in order to 'thin the herd', down to a more manageable number in the longer term. A number like 500,000,000 perhaps....

Please do read up on the War Cycle/s – I have only touched on it here deliberately for the sake of brevity, but I've included links here for the best articles I could find in the time I had available.

Kontratieff Cycles – the Cycles Research Institute

Cycles – the mysterious forces that trigger events, Edward Dewey

edit on AprilFriday2114CDT03America/Chicago-050006 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Finally a direct quote from Dewey's chapter 11, which gives tantalising insight into his own thoughts, having studied these cycles in so much detail over so many years:

The Behavior of Wars

There is one aspect in the cycles of war that I find particularly fascinating. International battles clearly have their counterparts in both biological and economic cycles. By a "biological" cycle I mean one that expresses itself predominantly in biological phenomena, such as animal abundance. By an "economic" cycle I mean one that expresses itself predominantly in economic phenomena, such as prices and production.

It is rare indeed for a phenomenon to evidence both kinds of cycles, but war does. For example, the 9.6-year cycle in war can also be found in forty-two different biological phenomena. On the other hand, the 17.7-year cycle in war is primarily an economic cycle. As international war is sensitive to cyclic forces that are normally responded to only by animals and also to cyclic forces that are normally responded to only by men in their economic capacity, we may think of it as both an economic and a biological phenomenon. This is most interesting and unusual. If we knew the particular aspect of animals, or of men, that responds to cyclic forces and the aspect of man as a producer and investor that responds to different cyclic forces, we might have an additional clue as to the causes and nature of war cycles in general.

How should we interpret these war cycles?

In my own mind I picture the space in which we live as filled with forces that alternately stimulate and depress all human beings - make them more or less optimistic, or make them more or less fearful. These forces do not control us, they merely influence us. They create a climate that is sometimes more favorable to war and sometimes less favorable. War will come without the stimulus of these forces and wars will be avoided in spite of these stimuli, but, on the average, the probabilities for war are greater when the "climate" is right. The evidence suggests that one of the major causes of war, if not the major cause, may be mass hysteria or combativeness, which occurs at reasonably regular rhythmic intervals.

What mysterious forces cause these war cycles, how they operate, and how we can control them - or their effects - may, in this nuclear age, be the most important discovery ever made by man.

I will leave it there...

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on AprilFriday2114CDT03America/Chicago-050011 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There is obvious a pattern / a cycle, the question remains what factors, parameters and external foces have to be weighted (and how to be weighted) to draw conclusions on their relationships.

Physical laws, better say the results of the execution of a physical law are always patterns similar to each other, else the laws would be very blurish and we would live in a very chaotic universe.

And the patterns of patterns interacting and influencing each other show different connections and patterns. You can look at any a blackhole's center and just see black because there. This is true for every black hole so this pattern has to be produced by one law or different physical laws or processes, templates for patterns.

Like a stack of cards.
The template is the layout, size, paper quality, properties of the stack and it's the same for every card.
The information on the card is different but is organized by the template.
The laws are how the connections between the info on the different slots (color, symbol, number: Black heart 3) are handled.

The template would be the major driving factor, determined by a long term agenda (war = money).
The information on the card would be the different players, like politicians, elite families.
The laws would be the power structures, politicians ranks, blue-blooded, big player families and companies like energy (petrol and renewable), media, banks etc.

Cards are dealt always the same, just the order of player changes.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The VERY last thing I will say, and I realise how insane this may sound - do the 'influential' factors described by Dewey hint at some sort of validity in the field of ASTROLOGY?

Is there in some way a means by which the local & wider solar environment is able to have an influence on us at a subconscious level? Are our psychic energies both individually and collectively being swayed by the tidal forces of the planets, are our destinies guided by sidereal powers in the heavens above?

I want to say no, but a part of me wonders.. Are these the literal powers and principalities, in the heavenly places, elementals which St Paul warned us regarding..?

edit on AprilFriday2114CDT03America/Chicago-050028 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Great post, thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Is there in some way a means by which the local & wider solar environment is able to have an influence on us at a subconscious level? Are our psychic energies both individually and collectively being swayed by the tidal forces of the planets, are our destinies guided by sidereal powers in the heavens above?

This sounds like you are describing the field of Noetic. A philosphy about mind, spirit and it's interaction with the pysical world. I don't think it's a one way road.

In the wake of COVID, there has been a thread about a lot of people feeling something big coming. I don't even want to argue if it was coincidence or not, since I can not provide evidence for either side of that argument.

It could be as well a false alarm, or just like horoscope where somebody reads something and thinks "hey, that's me, that fits" when it is statistically spread so there is a high chance it fits. Jumping the train because the impression betrays us as we -again topic patterns- are trying to look for known patterns (own experience) and connect that pattern to the claim made.

This is how some old superstitions were born, in my opinion.
"It's the third time we all saw someone falling from a ladder because there was a black cat walking under it".
"Yes, and it did not touch it, so this must be magical"
"Black cats under ladders bring unluck, pain and death"
"Let's erradicate all black cats for that matter"
"SPREAD THE WORD!!" (pitch fork noises in the background)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The Rona as a means to prevent, delay or change a globally coordinated terror attack or other forms of warfare has been among the many possibilities I have been wondering about relating to the virus. Your post reminds of psychohistory:

Psychohistory is a fictional science in Isaac Asimov's Foundation universe which combines history, sociology, and mathematical statistics to make general predictions about the future behavior of very large groups of people, such as the Galactic Empire. It was first introduced in the four short stories (1942–1944) which would later be collected as the 1951 novel Foundation.
link

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Interesting. I had given the idea of cycles some thought after taking a college level Greek philosophy course.

The most obvious cycles are time related, day and night, the seasons and the passage of years. Cycles can be represented as wave forms. Short, long, strong or weak, cycles can be represented by a wave form and/or a circle (a pendulum or a wheel).

The human life cycle has been compared to the seasons as most cycles have been, and that is entirely natural from our observations of time. We desire patterns and predictability to make sense of the world and cycles are all around us, ie. the water cycle, carbon cycle, etc. along with the cycles of orbits and rotation.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I loved the Foundation series as a child, read it from my Grandad's bookcase, very fond memories. I long for that older world now, and I'm not even 40 yet. Shows the times we're in I suppose.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Was Donald Trump an anomaly that disrupted time and ritual?

What cosmic karma came and went unanswered without the predicted people in attendance?

I reckon we were spared some terrible event with that hag being denied the presidency in 2016.

Remember how she kept saying Russia is the real threat in opposition to Trump saying China is the next big threat?

Who behind the scenes had the biggest pie in the face moment when Trump won against all expectations of those who plotted against him, thereby turning all talking heads in the msm into tearful, petty and paranoid freaks projecting the dashed expectations of someone very powerful above them?

edit on 9-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
War is based on nothing but greed. Greed for power, influence, resources and most importantly.... MONEY.

Coronavirus could simply be yet another weapon (along with media)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would highly suggest you check out The Fourth Turning: What the Cycles of History Tell Us about America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny

Using historical data and facts, these 2 authors point out a very consistent pattern of 4 "cycles" the US goes through, and how we are currently in the midst of one of the "fourth turnings". Incredible history and analysis and related to the OP

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I just couldn't resist this gem from the fourth chapter of Dewey's tract on cycles, as it appears to contains prescient commentary on people getting triggered by potato heads! UNREAL!

Body "Clocks" - Fact or Illusion?

The scientific and medical debate as to whether all living organisms, including man, contain biological "clocks" that regulate body functions is not resolved. One group maintains that these "clocks" (still not located, if they do exist) are strictly internal devices uninfluenced from the outside. Another group of biologists has performed experiments that do more than hint that nature's timetables, including man's, are affected by outside forces. Prominent in this area is the research being performed by Frank A. Brown, Jr., Morrison Professor of the Biological Sciences at Northwestern University.

One of Professor Brown's early experiments, in 1957, strengthened the "outside force" hypothesis.

He collected a number of oysters from the seashore at New Haven, Connecticut, and transported them nearly a thousand miles to his laboratory in Evans-ton, Illinois.

If those who maintained that all living organisms have internal "clocks" were correct, then the oysters - living in darkness in covered containers of Atlantic Ocean salt water, under constant conditions of temperature - should have opened their valves in Evanston at the same time as they always had at New Haven, in synchrony with the tides on their old seashore habitat.

They did just that - for a few days. But within two weeks they were opening and closing their valves at a different time, in synchrony with the positions of the moon in Evanston! The positions of the moon always coincide with the ebb and flow of atmospheric tides everywhere in the world, but there is no ocean tide in Evanston, Illinois. Yet the oysters, still covered, were synchronizing their movements with a nonexistent ocean tide that "something" (certainly not any internal "clock") was telling them existed in their new neighborhood.

Professor Brown and his associates went further in their brilliant research. They began to experiment with a biological process common to every living thing - metabolism. Metabolism, in simplified, nonscientific terminology, is the measurement of chemical change in a living organism between the time it has been "fed" and the time it discharges the food as waste. Your physician might give you a "basal metabolism test" to discover whether or not your body is making proper use of the food it receives.

The subjects selected by Professor Brown were small pieces of potatoes with sprouting eyes.

These young specimens were hermetically sealed, in constant darkness and under constant conditions of pressure, with proper recording apparatus to measure the rate at which the young sprouts consumed oxygen. Brown and his associates discovered that the potato had a twenty-four-hour cycle of oxygen consumption, even under these controlled conditions, which, evidence indicated, was somehow related to a similar twenty-four-hour cycle in barometric pressure outside its sealed container.

Most surprising was the potato's ability to predict the outside barometric pressure two days in advance. The height of its afternoon peak in metabolic rate appeared to be related to the barometric pressure of the area two days later!

As Dr. Brown sums it up:

"Every living thing studied in our laboratory, from carrots to seaweeds, and from crabs to oysters to rats... has shown this capacity to predict very safely, beyond chance, the barometric pressure changes usually two days in advance. It is interesting to contemplate the problem of a meteorologist sealed, incommunicado, for weeks or months in constant conditions, and asked to give two-day weather predictions... or for that matter, even to tell you the weather today."

Just as radio waves penetrate the walls of your home to bring you the six o'clock news, "something out there" penetrated hermetically sealed containers and triggered the strange and cyclic actions of Professor Brown's potatoes.

You and I, of course, are not protected within sealed containers, nor do we go about our daily lives under constant conditions of temperature, humidity, and pressure.

Yet we all would like to think that we are at least as sensitive as a potato.

Do we then dare conclude that the same unknown forces that act on the oyster and the potato might also affect us? Could whatever force that "triggers" them also "trigger" some sensitive mechanism within us, causing our moods to fluctuate with all the characteristics of a barometer?

Priceless...

People getting triggered, it has something to do with potatoes, with much talk about sensitivity, moodiness & walking around with blindfolds on, or something.

edit on AprilFriday2114CDT07America/Chicago-050056 by FlyInTheOintment because: slight edit of sentence

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I am not convinced really about war cycles (maybe climatic connections are better), but two aspects, if any cycles exists:

First one - NWO can fake a pandemic because these thugs want to provoke bigger war sooner, not postpone it.

Secondly - a bigger war is already going on, but the general public still does not understand. The non-kinetic phase of the war has lengthened and changed character - before the final blow, the enemy sides prepare very deeply. The use of a biological weapon is then the next phase before escalating to the upper level, maybe not yet physical war, but economic exhaustion.

If any cycles exist or not, then in the present time the major escalation occurs rather after a longer cycle or preparation. We see how tensions accumulate and this speeds up every next year - there has been no relief since ... nine eleven? "End of History" label was incorrect, we all live long ago during the war(cycle).

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I believe there is a cyclical nature to wars, for sure. I think the average human lifespan would plug into the formula, among other things. Economic and social cycles have been investigated at length.
edit on 09pmFri, 09 Apr 2021 15:45:27 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Eh? There's not been a day without major wars on Earth for over 75 years. Even then it was a very rare three week gap after WW2 ended before totla war resumed. There's no cycles or gaps in war.
edit on 9-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

There are plainly gaps between the times when certain participants are engaged in total war, which was kind of my point.

top topics

join