It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More white hate. Pillar of the community white doctor murdered by black ex NFL player.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The father of the NFL player said he blames it on the change in his son from fame he got from being in the league.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Alot of people become famous for various reasons. However this is the first time I've heard mention of it making someone kill an entire family.

Parents never want to believe that their kids do anything bad, but that's still a pretty sorry excuse for killing those people.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Alot of people become famous for various reasons. However this is the first time I've heard mention of it making someone kill an entire family.

Parents never want to believe that their kids do anything bad, but that's still a pretty sorry excuse for killing those people.

Fame and fortune can change a person. they get spoiled and become entitled and think they are more worthy of others. Then if they snap, they do bad things. This guys fame is not an excuse for what he did, but the fact it changed him contributed to what it did. Money and fame do not make a person bad it is somehow in them to begin with. Their belief that they are better than others makes them bad. entitlement makes people bad, not being white or black or Asian. Everyone should respect the beliefs of others if they are not harmful to them but if their beliefs are causing harm then they should act appropriately. A thief believes that they deserve the booty since they stole it or swindled it from others, but that does not make it right.....that is why we have laws. But deceiving others is legal, to make it illegal would mean politicians would all be in jail...let the buyer beware is a policy we should focus on....if you buy into deceit than it is your problem, it is your learning experience.

He should have never killed those people, his own beliefs caused him to do that. He let things twist his mind instead of focusing on trying to get along with his neighbors.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Agreed. Some NFL players diagnosed with CTE have ended up committing suicide not murdering. The closest case that really comes to mind to me was the one from Chris Benoit, the wrestler, but even then he killed his entire family.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: Trueman

What if he made his own weapon, bought a registered weapon, or illegally obtained one?

How would that change the fact that 5 members of a family are dead?

Sadly, you can't change that but police procedures are more like trying to prevent future crimes.

Also, if the gun was illegal, that means they didn't catch the real criminal yet which is the seller.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am weary of anyone playing the race angle on these types of stories. The media loves a good mass shooting and espcially when they can paint the perp as a political enemy.

The difference between a "school shooting" and "gang/drug-related shooting at a school" is the political charisma of the victims and the convenient political demonization of a perpetrator.

If the first thing in your head when you hear about human suffering is politically motivated rhetoric, you are demonstrating a lack of agency. You are an .exe file doing what you are programmed to do. Think different.

-D

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DINSTAAR
I am weary of anyone playing the race angle on these types of stories. The media loves a good mass shooting and espcially when they can paint the perp as a political enemy.

The difference between a "school shooting" and "gang/drug-related shooting at a school" is the political charisma of the victims and the convenient political demonization of a perpetrator.

If the first thing in your head when you hear about human suffering is politically motivated rhetoric, you are demonstrating a lack of agency. You are an .exe file doing what you are programmed to do. Think different.

-D

I am totally with you on that point about being sick of the race card played. I am sick of it as well.

However, I am also sick of a totally biased media that runs a very obvious agenda to people who pay attention to these types of things.

We were told that somebody hung a noose in the only black nascar drivers garage. Only it was revealed later that the same ‘noose’ had been there for months and it was just a garage door rope pull.

As I stated in the previous page, if the roles were reversed between the perp and the victims, the news media would be singing for weeks if not months.

I’m old enough to remember the whole Dylan Roof thing several years ago and the fact that there was an actual verified story, about a white guy who shot up a black church, received news coverage from all the major outlets for almost three months.and since the guy had a confederate flag bumper sticker of course they had to start erasing that history. That’s all this nonsense with confederate statues and flags started.

The FACT that the media is so biased and ignored crimes against whites should prove to anyone that is even halfway discerning what the agenda is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join