It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Hoax Exposed At Albion College

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Do we know who paid for this ?

Or was the perp a standard racist mental case ?

My guess is that this misguided student was perpetrating the hoax for the Leftist cause of stirring up hate and division.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This always reminds me of Chappelle's skit where he says, 'I know white people, white people don't talk like that. It sounds like something.......that I would say'.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure the law enforcement folks had a good idea from their analysts and profilers that this was a hoax from the beginning.
The Leftists, MSM and the NAACP just went ahead and ran with it as typical White Supremacist-ism.

As someone pointed out..."Please" is not an oft-used word by the KKK in the course of their hate speech.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As someone pointed out..."Please" is not an oft-used word by the KKK in the course of their hate speech.

"Please leave the neighborhood. Thank you." - Your Local Klansman.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would say you have a white supremisist and anti Semite on your hands there.

Does it matter what colour his skin is?
Equality under the law.

He isn’t hoaxing, making untrue claims an event occurred, he perpetrated an offence and should be charged accordingly

edit on 9-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Seems clear cut to me

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I can't think of an actual "hate crime" that wasn't a hoax in the last few years.

It's all a Fn hoax...the whole status quo paradigm...Fn hoax...
edit on 4/9/2021 by MykeNukem because: Fn hoax

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Do actual white supremacists even talk like that?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Charlie Manson tried this. He had some rich white peeps killed and tried to frame it like a hate crime.

The Race Wars were a delusion and now they are an illusion distracting is from the magicians hand that is doing the trick.

Division creates a need for unity, the bigger the divide the greater the justification to control human behavior in the name of “Unity”

Order out of chaos. Must be nice to be both chaos and order.
edit on 9-4-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You can tell that somebody has never experienced real hatred when they can't even write fake racist graffiti. I'm seeing a white middle class cisgender with birth right citizenship going back maybe 3-4 generations behind this.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Jussie Smollett v2.0

Jussie Smollett No. 108 more like it...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Those damn Klansmen are as shifty as Bigfoot is...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
You can tell that somebody has never experienced real hatred when they can't even write fake racist graffiti. I'm seeing a white middle class cisgender with birth right citizenship going back maybe 3-4 generations behind this.

The author probably went out for Subway before penning this and dousing themselves in bleach.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It was a black student. No idea how long they have been here. But the rest of your point is interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Do Supremes usually say something "...is racist" when proudly describing their activities?

LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Holy... They are Canadians not KKK

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Holy... They are Canadians not KKK

We would have said "Please leave the neighbourhood, sorry for the inconvenience, here's a cheque". - KKKanada

edit on 4/9/2021 by MykeNukem because: lol

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's that White supremacy everyone keeps warning about. What is truly unjust is the difference in treatment of the guilty party. "Oh you did that to express your feelings about White supremacy? We can't send you to jail for that". White guilty = 10 years in prison. Black guilty = academic suspension (rare they are punished in any manner). Beyond ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The sad part about all of these hoaxes is that even when the small byline comes out the damage is done. Smollett comes to mind with Harris using that as a platform to push racism and now she is in the WH.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
A word of advice... If ever you see "KKK" written on something, you will be making a safe bet that it was written by someone who is neither white, nor involved in the KKK. Same with writing anything involving the inward.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe a real Huite Supreme would use a black magic marker instead of a white one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join