It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Hoax Exposed At Albion College

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"KKK"
"white lives matter"
"white power"
"We do exist KKK"
"let's kill all N*****."
"Die N***** Please"

Last week the above racist messages (and others) appeared in the hallways of Albion College.

The NAACP immediately condemned the racist graffiti and the County Sherriff's office and FBI were called in by college administrators to investigate.

Campus safety patrols were instituted and a large reward was offered to help catch these racist perpetrators...while Albion students boycotted classes and marched against the injustice and racism stalking the college's hallowed halls.

“The racist and anti-Semitic actions taken on our campus over the last week are cowardly and will not be tolerated,” Johnson said. “We are outraged and angered that this incident occurred within our community. In addition to caring for and protecting the students most directly impacted, and addressing the safety concerns of the broader student body, we are currently investigating who is responsible for racist graffiti on our campus.”

www.mlive.com...

Well, all the time, money and intensive investigating by FBI and county law enforcement finally paid off...and the racist perp has been apprehended by police.

TODAY:

twitter.com...

Student responsible for racist graffiti that was found in Albion College dorm, officials say

ALBION, MI — Albion College and the Albion Department of Public Safety say a student is responsible for racist graffiti found in a dorm last weekend.

Albion police brought the 21-year-old Black male in for questioning on April 6, according to Chief Scott Kipp. The student admitted to creating most of the graffiti, and video evidence from Albion’s Campus Safety Department confirms the statements made by the student, Kipp said.

www.mlive.com...

Yes...it was just another hate hoax...as so many these days are.
The reason the black student perpetrated the hoax has not yet been revealed...but it can be reasonably assumed that it was done to stir up outrage, hate and distrust against white people.

What the hoax DID achieve was to waste law enforcement resources, while causing fear, anxiety and distrust throughout the campus population.
Furthermore, it may be argued that hoaxes such as this only damage efforts to expose ACTUAL racism where it truly exists.

Nevertheless, it could also be argued the true racism HAS been exposed in the form of the perpetrator of this dangerous hoax.

edit on 8-4-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Black on Black Hate Crime?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Jussie Smollett v2.0

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

IIRC, it is an obvious attack on conservatives.
Albion is a conservative liberal arts college with traditional, non-woke values.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Black on Black Hate Crime?

Um...maybe?
Definitely a hate crime though.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think I Smoll' an attention seeker!

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think I Smoll' an attention seeker!

Jes you do.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Got here as fast as I could.....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Of course it's a hoax.

Like a KKK member would say "please." C'mon man.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well, well, well...
Can they still charge him with a hate crime if he is black or would it just be vandalism?
He can’t blame Trump for it, so it must be Biden’s fault.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Imagine living in a time when legit outward racism is so rare in your country, that you have to continually make it up, in order to even keep it alive

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well, well, well...
Can they still charge him with a hate crime if he is black or would it just be vandalism?
He can’t blame Trump for it, so it must be Biden’s fault.

I guess the reverse situation would be a white student making BLM signs and saying white people are bad.

THAT student probably has a job waiting for him in the Harris/Biden administration.

...come to think of it...this black student hoaxer probably has a job waiting for them there too.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Imagine living in a time when legit outward racism is so rare in your country, that you have to continually make it up, in order to even keep it alive

That is essentially what is happening... there is little to no tangible racism. They can only point to nebulous things like systematic racism that cannot be measured or even truly identified. So in order to stoke outrage, you literally have to make up racist acts.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

White supremacy runs so rampant that brainwashed blacks have to fabricate their own stories. I know nothing will happen to these students who want to kill their own kind, obviously, but they should catch the exact same charges a whitey would have caught. Hell, we can get killed by Capitol police and the FBI does nothing, but they were immediately investigating this alleged hate crime. White privilege is a mythical as white supremacy.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That is essentially what is happening... there is little to no tangible racism. They can only point to nebulous things like systematic racism that cannot be measured or even truly identified. So in order to stoke outrage, you literally have to make up racist acts.

I think there is very little real racism that exists outside the Democratic Party.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Apparently there isn’t enough real racism to fuel the narrative so desperate Leftists need to create fake racism to keep their hate alive. This fake racism is all too common.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Please tell me this idiot is getting punished, though.

If a white student had done what he did they'd have him hanging by his heels by now.

If they let him off easy, that's racist.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes...it was just another hate hoax...as so many these days are.
The reason the black student perpetrated the hoax has not yet been revealed...but it can be reasonably assumed that it was done to stir up outrage, hate and distrust against white people.

I think the actual goal was to continue encouraging white on white hate.

Stuff like this helps the woke douchebags to stay perched upon their high horse.

because to them, "Even though the graffiti was a hoax perpetrated by a black student, the problem is still real, and the problem is white. blah blah blah...."

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Racist graffiti. The modern bomb threat to get out of classes.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Do we know who paid for this ?

Or was the perp a standard racist mental case ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join