It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the battle lines being drawn?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Actually Joe, those first ten are pretty much untouchable. Because under the Articles of Confederation, it required all thirteen colonies to abandon the Articles and adopt t(e Constitution. 100% agreement. But it was only with addition of the Bill of Rights that all thirteen agreed.

Monkey with the Second, Joe and we go back to the Articles. Which means the Federal Government lost its power to tax, its power to manipulate funding and most importantly my good self and quite a few others won’t stop with machine guns...we are going to go with full on Vorlon Battlecruisers or whatever we can get ahold of during that timeframe. A10 Warthogs and Apaches actually come to mind along with predator drones as realistic options.

Just because, Joe. Just because.

But they've been messing with the second for a good long while.
NFA, 1934.
Gun Control Act, 1968.
Clintons EOs.
Lautenberg.
Brady Laws.
"shool safety" law/Law Enforcement Improvement Act

I stopped counting at 2008, but it certainly hasn't gotten any better... and now we've allowed treason to bypass the election process and take control of all three branches of government, and the first thing they do is start wiping their bums with our rights.
They don't care about the second, they don't care about the first.
They raise my taxes and then use my money to take away my rights.

We used to deal with traitors- now we give them cushy government jobs.
The America I learned about in School hasn't existed for decades.
Our so-called rights are optional now- they allow us to have some of them most of the time, while selectively shutting down others.

Our government- all three branches, are traitors.
The ATF are traitors.
the FBI are traitors.
the CIA re traitors.

I'm sure I could name a dozen more agencies, and every single one of them would be traitors.

What's worse, is they don't even need our votes (as demonstrated in 2020) or tax dollars to keep going anymore- they can just have the Fed print them more money, and they collectively create and enforce their own rules.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

originally posted by: ketsuko
Woah ... if no Amendment is absolute, then why are we paying taxes on the 15th? Someone tell me why that is?

Right, but the Bill of Rights, the 1st 5, come from God and are solely enumerated...I'm going to go with God is absolute 😊

I would tend to agree, but for those of our compatriots who don't hold to God - the first 5 list things you have simply because you *are* human and for no other reason, and the only way other humans can take those things from you is for them to oppress you.

Many of the rest of the Amendments involve things that are agreements of larger society, involving many humans for you to enjoy them, not just you, yourself, as an intrinsic being.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Hit them where it counts...

One of the purposes of the Second is to suppress invasion by a foreign army. Gun grabbing would be giving aid and comfort to that future enemy, therefore by definition, it is treason. By advocation of treason not only do these elected officials fail their oath to support and defend the Constitution but are tap dancing on the line of earning a death penalty.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I live in White County, here in Southern Illinois, and when we voted this past November 3rd, it was actually on my ballot here in the county about splitting off from Cooke County. I voted YES to the proposal, of course. These times really are getting crazy. I don't know what's going to happen or what to be prepared for if and when something does happen. But something is going to happen. We can't continue like we are right now and expect absolutely no consequences from it.

Oh, to add to what I just said. If Illinois should become divided, the very first bank was down here at my end of the state because they thought Chicago wouldn't amount to much. How right they were! So, we want to keep the name "Illinois." Let Chicago come up with their own new state name.

I voted for it as well, and I really like the idea of making Chicago come up with their own state name.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I need to watch the movie "V" again.

I didn't realize until lately that it is a battle plan as well.

The ending of that movie is glorious.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I told my wife today that Greg Abbott's order for the Rangers and DPS to investigate allegations of sexual abuse and lack of adequate care at the facility in San Antonio is the stuff that civil wars are made of.

He is essentially backing the feds against a wall. At some point somebody is going to have to back down. I hope to God that it's not Greg Abbott.

This is the kind of thing I was thinking of as an extension to what's happening right now in some red states. Missouri has gone that extra step and given authority to its law enforcement to arrest federal agents trying to enforce federal gun regulation in their state.

The blowback from Texas and Missouri alone could spark some skirmishes. From there, things could go downhill fast. It's nothing I would hope for, but it seems a real possibility now.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The only thing that needs to happen is that American citizens shrug off the media.

I'd love to see it, but Americans can't resist watching a train wreck. It's a spell that may be hard to break.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Woah ... if no Amendment is absolute, then why are we paying taxes on the 15th? Someone tell me why that is?

Right, but the Bill of Rights, the 1st 5, come from God and are solely enumerated...I'm going to go with God is absolute 😊

I would tend to agree, but for those of our compatriots who don't hold to God - the first 5 list things you have simply because you *are* human and for no other reason, and the only way other humans can take those things from you is for them to oppress you.

Many of the rest of the Amendments involve things that are agreements of larger society, involving many humans for you to enjoy them, not just you, yourself, as an intrinsic being.

Well stated Kets.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
"Which side will the feds land on?"

Are you kidding? The Feds are in full partnership with the NWO; they will crush the Free States of America if they have to.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Didn't that #head Biden swear on the Bible that he would support and defend the Constitution of the United States?
Sounds like he needs to be removed.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If state and federal governments start openly fighting, we jump to secession territory and start wondering how successful the leftist purge of the military has been.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Didn't that #head Biden swear on the Bible that he would support and defend the Constitution of the United States?
Sounds like he needs to be removed.

Now we know how much that oath means to Biden and his handlers.

I just ran across this little gem this morning. Biden Promises Executive Orders Banning Guns Are Coming

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If state and federal governments start openly fighting, we jump to secession territory and start wondering how successful the leftist purge of the military has been.

I think the first part is already happening on a smaller scale, so who's gonna be first to use the S word and mean it? Regarding the military: Not as successful as they hoped I would bet.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The last Civil War in the US was about the Federal Government overstepping its boundaries. It was not about slavery but that is all you will hear anyone talk about now. Reparations. Slavery. Suppression. Fear for the easily manipulated.

The time is quickly coming for another fracture in the US and it could very well be a good thing for the majority but not the minority. At this point I want it.

A majority of our politicians are corrupt in Congress.
Our media is controlled by the government.
The information we are fed is controlled by social media.
Our Supreme Court is controlled by Big Business.
A president has been banned from speaking to the general public.
Division is being created by class, social and racial lies.
Lawlessness and a call to remove police.

If I was reading these things about another country I would be frightened but this is our country now. So much has happened in the last 20 years it has been mostly forgotten. Laws hidden in 'relief' packages or Security Agendas that were promoted by the Progressives, not the left or right, as they are truly the same.

We were told to wake up.
We were told to prepare.
Now we are told to submit.
Now we are told to be silent.

It will not end well and in the end I only hope what is left of the fracture is strong enough to survive the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
As Ketsuko mentioned above, secession may be next for some states. I don't know if that will hasten a civil war or hold it off a little longer.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Too many mind controlled idiots in this country, people can’t agree on what gender they are much less what’s good and bad for the people of America and freedom.

There are two sexs.

Some people like to deny biology and our rights don't come from Biden,Pelosi or any other god damn democrat..

Not so much as mind controlled just idiots that refuse to think for themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
As Ketsuko mentioned above, secession may be next for some states. I don't know if that will hasten a civil war or hold it off a little longer.

Actually we need not secceed,but EXPEL the bad states out.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

A war might not be the solution here, but at the current state of politics, a split would be the best solution. Or, perhaps, states rights. Let one person (like Biden or Harris) be the CiC for blue states and let the people of the red states vote for their CiC. Limit federal government to the max and let states govern their own people for what the people vote is best.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Economic warfare and it has begun. If they try to strongarm through violence it will not end well. The Federal government needs the states but the states do not need them. That is the issue.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, the federal government is more akin to a parasite than anything else. But.. Its a parasite that can control parts of the host.

Even so, many still focus all efforts on it. Only relatively recently have folks even talked about local politics in more casual conversation. Instead, its all about "federal celebrities" and kayfabe.

The dangerous part here really started when propaganda in the media got the go-ahead years ago. Government propaganda research coupled with marketing & advertising research in the corporate sector is a helluva mix. Particularly when participation is literally addictive and the smallest subsets of behavioral response in the population can be monitored in real-time.

I think the clearest distinction between the "sides" are those who consume corporate media, treat it as legitimate, and habitually repeat the trends for dopamine hits ..and those that do not.

Those that do not, also do not have any meaningful non-corporate infrastructure (like food, power, manufacturing) as a foundation for any level of productive alternatives.

Given the parasitic, exploitative nature of that technocracy.. anything that is built as an alternative must keep that hijacking process in mind to have any chance of success whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join